[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying roasties can get depression 'I will actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 20

>Implying roasties can get depression

'I will actually smile for my school photo'

I fucking hate roasties so much they make me puke
>>
Hahah cynicism hahahhahah

Fuck anyone I can't relate to lmao
>>
>>39033606
Fuck off, you know it's true. Women can't be depressed EVER.
>>
>>39033815
Lol boy you are one big retard
>hurr durr I am an African starving child
>white people in America can't ever be depressed
>they have food and cars and water n shiet

Does this mocking greentext illustrate how retarded you sound?
>>
>>39033567
yeah, she did not say that and you know it
>>
>>39033567
They can get depression however I do believe it's not on the same levels as a male unless it's chronic
>>
>>39033944
I also believe females with depression are treated better then males with it
>>
File: yS7fMul.jpg (98KB, 1199x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yS7fMul.jpg
98KB, 1199x1600px
>>39033567
I can't imagine how to get somebody to care for me for 8 hours.
>>
>>39033944
How would you even know this? lmao shut the fuck up
>>
>>39033567
I HAVE DEPRESSION RAWR XDDDDD
>>
File: 1472300700432.jpg (195KB, 1280x676px) Image search: [Google]
1472300700432.jpg
195KB, 1280x676px
>person tries their hardest to help someone who was having a really hard time
>all robots think about is how much they fucking hate other people for even thinking that they have problems

That's how I can tell that people on this site are entitled. All my life, the people who told me to suck things up were people who lived prodigiously. The people who were the kindest to me were the people who had actually suffered. There's a reason why J.D. Salinger survived some of the bloodiest fighting of the second World War and then went home to write a book about a depressed teenager wandering drunk around New York. It's the same reason why the bitter, suburbanite, middle class robots bitch and shriek about the same sort of depressed teenager.
>>
tee heee I'm depressed guys, like, I'm sad and very lonely all the tiem :(, wait, I gotta answer 2345234545 messages on tinder :).
>>
>>39034009
I don't know this is why I said I believe and not i know for a fact
>shut the fuck up
You can't speak with a keyboard also not an argument
>>
>>39033567
What in the FUCK happened to her hair? I thought nopoo was good for your hair.
>>
you sound like sjws saying white people have perfect lives and don't know what suffering is.
>>
>>39033856
If you grow up without first-world luxuries it's not really painful to not have them. Meanwhile Western men see firsthand the privileges thrown at women every day.
>>
>>39034177
The only difference is we're right and they're not.
>>
>>39033567
Depression is your body realizing your genes need to die with you. Thats why you just laze there. Unfortunately we live in times where predators cant take advantage of that. We need to step up and fulfill their duties and just kill anyone with depression.
>>
>>39034011
>Implying the hairdresser and client aren't both attention-seeking roasties
Wew lad
>>
File: 1500203054211.jpg (125KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1500203054211.jpg
125KB, 396x385px
>>39033567
Fake fucking story and pics. I hate women!
>>
>>39034418
>anytime anyone does anything nice it's "virtue signalling"
>implying that living in a society where people are proud of doing nice things is a bad thing
>implying that living in a society that rewards nice behavior is bad because it's "disingenuous" regardless of the consequences
>when there is no evidence of kindness, he sees this as proof that people are fundamentally bad
>when there is evidence of kindness, he sees this as phony
>thinks he isn't subject to embittered confirmation bias
>thinks "wew lad" is still fresh to say
>>
>>39034011
>all robots

Good job just lumping everyone together you unsympathetic faggot. Go someplace else if you don't like your current company.
>>
>>39033856
At least starving African children have sex
>>
>>39034529
Stop with the unnecessary greentexting and implications, and maybe people will take you seriously.
>>
File: 1500367454392.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500367454392.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>COULDN'T EVEN BRUSHY BRUSH HER OWN HAIR

SEVER DUPRESSUNS XCCC

all women must HANG
>>
>>39033567
if they're so depressed, and have such shitty parents that are inept of looking after their child, how did they have the courage to leave the house and go to the hairdressers? My 15 year old sister isn't depressed but is too scared to even answer the fucking door to strangers.
>>
The reason a large amount of robots are so angered by this is that this girl will inevitably have an easier life than a boy if he was to live in the EXACT SAME SHOES, just as a male! She is depressed? About what? That she will have no problems finding a man that will deeply love and care for her if she just lowers her standards for a second? Her depression is a smack in the face of all the men who are hopeless in the search for the one universally known source of happiness and fulfillment: love.
>>
>>39033815
Why do you need this to be a truth? What does it do for you?
>>
>>39033959
>I also believe females with depression are treated better then males with it

That's a given. No one is going out of their way 8 hours for some depressed dude they don't know.
>>
>>39034157
it takes a long time before it starts becoming beneficial
and you still have to brush your hair and shit while you're doing it
>>
File: Life is Strange.png (412KB, 467x447px) Image search: [Google]
Life is Strange.png
412KB, 467x447px
>>39033944
I feel they can both suffer it the same levels however >>39033959 is the core of it. Both get depressed both can suffer and both can fall apart however we expect that of women while of men we see it as a serious flaw. A woman that falls apart tends to get help from the world easier, we see them as weak, childlike, and even stupid, they wear their emotions on their sleeve and we see that as normal. A man however is expected to be a rock, a strong unrelenting force that can and will crash against the waves of life and remain unbroken, so when a man flaws apart, cries, or just gets suck into depression, it is seen as that rock tumbling down to nothing and failing at it's purpose, it is look at in disgust because it should stand strong on it's own. This is why when women get depressed they reach out while men become more withdrawn and insular, one is expected to need help wile the other is expected to be the helper. It's a big reason so many robots here hate women, because they are watching them act just as they are but get feed the means to improve while they just get mock and shamed for not being strong. We also lack the male encouraging and group bonds we had in the 30s and up, guys got a lot of direction that they just don't get now.
>>
>>39034552
I didn't say "all robots" as in "all robots think this way" but as in "all this group of people can think about is". Learn to read.

>>39034575
Nice ad hominem.
>>
File: 1502347527597.jpg (185KB, 1078x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1502347527597.jpg
185KB, 1078x1022px
Ok. I really hate normies. Depression is a physical chemical problem with your brain. It's not "oh I'm sad I've no gf/bf". And even if you're certain that it is, and women just have high standards... One of you HAS to be my boyfriend RIGHT NOW. I have one standard, don't be mean to me. Thats it. I'm hand holdless virgin. But the catch is I'm morbidly obese. I cannot go below 170 no matter how much I exercise and diet because I have diagnosed PCOS. Which has also made me unusually hairy and my tits are small and shapeless despite being fat. I am also severely mentally ill. I'm extremely paranoid and will probably accuse you of trying to poison me. I also lose all motivation to live and will stop showering and eating for weeks. I have never had any friends in real life and I havent left my house in 5 years due to me being agoraphobic. You don't even need to have sex with me I'm really gross I know that, I am just completely starved for any human affection and it's been so long since I've heard a person speak to me.

I have ZERO STANDARDS. Therefore you should too. And one of you is forced by law to BE MY BOYFRIEND.
>>
>>39035194
Thanks.
It's so much easier than having to decode all your bullshit.
>>
>>39035293
I know this is pasta bait but Clinical Depression is a physical chemical problem with your brain. Depression on it's own is just feelings of severe despondency and dejection.
>>
>>39034918
This is so disheartening because it's true and it's why I always prefer to help males over females because there are always desperate guys jumping to help females.

As someone with BPD/depression (professionally diagnosed) I understand >>39034073 your point but just because we have "348349389" people messaging us doesn't mean we still don't have issues.
>>
>>39034864
What you just said is a smack to the face of everyone who has depression. Being in love doesnt magically cure it. It just means youre depressed and in love
>>
>>39034575
>inferring that anon isn't correct in his implications
>>
>>39034529
This was a spot on post dude. A lot of the people who come here are absolute human trash who do nothing but hate on others for no reason and then wonder why they're so lonely.
>>
>>39035321
>you misunderstood my very simple phrasing
>"i-it's your fault"
Okay, sweetie.

>>39035395
I don't know where I stand on the nature of depression. It's been awhile since I read the literature. I feel people just accept the "it's just chemicals" or "it's just feels" argument without much question, depending on their narrative.
>>
The entire "chemical imbalance" myth was created in the 70's and based on a series of trials done.
It was basically "some people have low moods alleviated when they ingest certain chemicals. Therefore, all mental illness must be caused by an imbalance of brain chemicals"

It is a shakey theory that has been disproven time and time again. And yet pharmacutical companies keep pushing the meme because it means that the only cure for mental illness is buying their products.

The truth is, all depression, even "clinical depression" has an outside cause. A lot of people these dayys have depression from poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, poor social connections, lack of purpose etc. Some people, like the people on this board, have depression due to prolonged social isolation. But I will tell you right now, nobody gets depressed by some magical, mysterious "chemical imbalance" that no scientist can measure.

People think they are really doing a service when they spread the idea that depression is like an illness, that lasts forever and anyone can get it no matter what you circuumstances are. But that is doing far more harm than good.

If someone is depressed, they don't try to help them. They don't try to improve peoples lives so they can move past it. They don't invest rescources into helping them. Because why would they? If they think "lol whats the point. Its a lifelong illness with no outside cause. Just give him pills and dont think about it"

The chemical imbalance myth is one of the greatest and most damaging lies pushed by modern psychology
>>
>>39034011
She has someone willing to spend 8 hours to help her. She has a house and a family willing to support her through her depression. I have fucking nothing. I miss a day of work and I'm on my ass out in the rain. No one helps me. I tried to get help for YEARS and when none came I turned into a bitter man that hates anyone that does get help with their problems.
>>
>>39034587
I would be perfectly happy with that kind of society.
>>
File: uth8hhnkb3fz.jpg (420KB, 3264x3264px) Image search: [Google]
uth8hhnkb3fz.jpg
420KB, 3264x3264px
>Been struggling with mental health and various issues, but for the first time in awhile I actually felt happy. <3 for all those who are struggling, please remember that it's going to be okay eventually!
>>
>>39035754
Eh, I understand it's a coping mechanism.

>life was mildly shitty (abused, depressed, bullied)
>turn out to be a loser and a failure
>see other people who claim to have same or similar problems being happy
>have to develop narrative where they're "faking it" to justify why you're in a shittier place

This is understandable because not all brains react to trauma the same way, and yet often in society they're expected to. And, in all fairness to bitterbots, there are plenty of people who do milk this shit. There's plenty of girls on my Facebook feed whining about "social anxiety".

>>39035855
A stranger, who didn't expect to help her.
>house
Yeah, she's a teenager, I feel she's entitled to that?
>family
Where does it say that?

Your situation sucks, but that's not this person's fault. You shouldn't be the people who made things tougher for you, you should be a difference.

>tfw I'm longposting in another board about my abuse history and getting called whiny, etc.
>so I do get this feel, anon
>>
>>39035395
It wasn't pasta bait. I'm genuinely extremely lonely please help me I'm starting to panic. I don't want my whole life to be limbo. I just want any sort of normalcy or life. I can't stand being stuck in this loop of feeling just tired. I used to have interests. The worse thing about me as a kid was that I was autistic and didn't listen to the teacher, but now when I've been drained of all personality or feeling I'd give anything to go back to being that lil hyper kid again. But I can't, so I'm hoping that I can find a robot boyfriend desperate enough to date me so I can at least experience the warmth of another human. That won't even happen, I've been rejected by countless robots even though I'm a virgin and have traditional values. Because theres too much shit overwhelming any sort of semblance I have to positive traits. I'm not even a human anymore. I survive off of my anger and fear of death.

Please I'm begging ANYONE BE MY BOYFRIEND.
>>
>>39035855
That all sucks ass, but what does any of it have to do with you being male? Seems like you're just bitter and angry at people who have it better than you in general. Where is gender even a factor here?
>>
>a bloo bloo bloo this poor girl didn't do anything over summer break but lay in bed and use the bathroom because she's so sad a bloo bloo bloo
welcome to the last 14 years of my life
some days it is bad enough i will just piss myself because i don't want to leave bed and it doubles as a punishment to myself for being a bad person
>>
File: 1501448046575.png (1MB, 1200x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1501448046575.png
1MB, 1200x1261px
>>39033567
this is good, for the girl. If you dare reveal your emotions to someone openly you are a normie. Because reaching out implies there is hope of you being normal.

you see. Normies like to openly complain about their problems so they can get fixed asap and be normal again all whist virtue signaling and raising their ego. But when you were born with an emotional predisposition you know they get fed up with it quick. Nothing incites spite in a normie more than a black pilled loser. They don't want to even consider the bitter avant-garde outlook on life. A style i like to call bitter beauty, unfortunately behind that beauty are horrible red pills waiting for anyone foolish enough to step out of the light, and normies fear those horrors. Know that you are living their nightmare and their hatred towards you is only the consequence of their antecedent fear of the unknown.
>>
>>39033969
This. Must be nice being a girl, living life on easy mode, having people care about you because you were lucky enough to be born female
>>
>>39033969
>step one: Be Girl
>step two: profit

it's not that hard just be sure to show know signs of thinking beyond your supposed disorder.
>>
>>39036686
Shutup I've been begging for a boyfriend in this and six other threads and no one will say yes. So how the fuck am do I profit like you say.
>>
>>39036706
IoI fagggot
>>
>tfw i do this every time i get a haircut every 6 months

is that not ok or something
>>
>>39036725
I'm a girl be my bf. Biological female virgin.
>>
>>39036745
>wanting a bf
>robot
>female

a 1 and a half oxymoron with extra absurdity.
>>
>>39036792
Ok so will you be my bf or no.
Do robots not add me because they are wary because girls don't do these things? Are they unsure of my intentions? I'm diagnosed Aspergers and parents never let me outside so I dont know how to approach these things.
>>
>>39036481
I'm gay so I can't be your bf, but I'll be your friend.
>>
>>39036851
From what I can see, there's two main reasons why no one so far has said "yes."

1) While you'd think that the misery and loneliness of the typical /r9k/ user would cause them to be more empathetic to those dealing with the same feelings, it's actually not always so. Not all, but many robots are unwilling to lower their standards in a gf because of their entitlement.

2) Gotta be real here, your posts are extremely desperate. Even the mentally ill users of this board are put off by that.

I hope you find peace, anon. I really do.
>>
>>39036937
I wish I could have male friends, I really do. But I start orbiting every guy who talks to me.
>>
File: mind matter.jpg (82KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
mind matter.jpg
82KB, 800x598px
>>39036851
your failures on your endeavors of normiehood are not the bi-product of your upbringing but i suspect it is a predestined calling to nunhood by your unchangeable nature. Now go. confront your future of never finding love. Unless you want gods love, failed normie.
>>
>>39037029
Ok I can accept that. But they have to shut up about it being easy for me just because I'm a girl. I'm going to die alone and I want them to fucking recognize that instead of calling me a roastie who doesn't understand their struggle.
>>
>>39037038
I understand. I was the same way for a long time. I hope you find what it is you're looking for someday. I believe in you.
>>
>>39037029
This.

1.) I noticed that the "chads" in my life have way lower standards for women than the "robots" of my life. 0

A friend of mine had really low self esteem and always went for these dumpy, scruffy looking manlets barely avoiding academic probation even though she's a super nice, domestic 5/10 with several accomplishments to her name. They all rejected her. She stopped dressing like an FLDS member, and boom - she's dating a 6'2 guy in her engineering classes who likes rock climbing. She was good enough for chad, but apparently not good enough for the numerous robots she baked cookies for or drove to the hospital.

2.) I disagree with this point. I think robots like desperation HOWEVER they lack the personal initiative and confidence to approach women. Sure, there's tons of "pls reply gib contact" responses to women who post in these threads, but it's mostly a "political" move - proving that girls can't be single while having no personal intention of flying out to see this chick.
>>
>>39037084
>I want them to fucking recognize that instead of calling me a roastie who doesn't understand their struggle.
The thing is, they never will. Even if it stares them in the face, they'll pretend to not see it. This place is toxic through and through. People go out of their way just to try and make others miserable, regardless of whether they stand to gain anything from it or not.
>>
>>39037084
I'm willing if you're in Europe. Willing to just talk if not.
>>
>>39037117
I've never gotten pls gib contact, even when I'm being somewhat normal. Today I'm extra desperate and horrible because tomorrow is my birthday and it all hit me at once, that I have no life.
>>
>>39037158
I'm not. Fuck. Everyone is in Europe. Or maybes it my shitposting hours. I don't want to orbit you and melt down when I realize we'll never meet.
>>
>>39037117
>I think robots like desperation
Yeah, I can see that. A desperate person sees desperation in others as a more likely chance than someone with higher standards.

>mostly a "political" move - proving that girls can't be single while having no personal intention of flying out to see this chick.
A lot of it is probably genuine, but this is often true, as well. While I understand the pain of the posters in this thread, this sentiment is widely present within it, too.
>>
>>39037163
How old are you gonna be, anon?
>>
>>39037186
The way I see it, you never know. I'm willing to bet we're both young and could end up meeting someday, and if not there's still value in having somebody to talk to. Drop a throwaway email or something if you feel like it.
>>
>>39037128
Yep. I'm a (male) sexual abuse survivor and I've had people tell me that I have no right to complain because I've had sex. I genuinely thought this was memes until I went to r/incel for a laugh and saw memes about how whiny rape victims are. It's so astounding how myopic these people are.

>>39037163
>tomorrow is my birthday
I'm sorry, anon. Many of my friends got married and started having kids in their 30s. You're going to be okay, but yeah, this shit is incredibly scary.

>>39037190
>genuine
Yeah, I think some are, but I think robots need to keep up the narrative.
>>
>>39037190
>desperation
This is why I had a thing for "robots" or "betas" for years. I thought, "here's a guy who is below or average in looks, who's awkward, probably a virgin - he'll totally love me and never stray", and then I get rejected. It made me feel worse because "oh my God, alcoholic manlets are turning me down, what is wrong with me". I even sort of had a thing for guys with deformities because I could picture myself Florence Nightingale-ing into the pedestal of their lives.

Of course, this is a violent and abusive way to pick partners. I shouldn't hope the person I love has problems with social anxiety or isolation before they meet me. It's okay if they do, but the fact that I wanted that to maintain control over the relationship was a tremendous fault on my part. I could feel myself being less attracted to man if he was confident, or spoke highly of himself or his abilities. That's not right. I should be happy when the person I love feels good about themselves.

This abusive tendency in my psyche was spawned largely from low self esteem.
>>
File: 1464056742034.jpg (12KB, 154x255px) Image search: [Google]
1464056742034.jpg
12KB, 154x255px
>person claims to be depressed
>mentions one of the following
>"my girlfriend"
>"my boyfriend"
>anything making it apparent they are female
And I immediately stop bothering to listen or read
>>
>>39037207
23. I think when I went into absolute despair was on my 21st, when I had no friends to take me to the bar. I had to beg my brother to take me and I sat in the corner by myself the whole time.

>>39037222
I'm too terrified. I used to talk to a lot of Europeans online when I was younger, I think the distance and rejection of it had a bad affect on me.
>>
What if you meet a woman who hates sex and has some sort of chronic illness? What if she isolates herself and cannot socialize? What if she's horrendously ugly?

I know women can be depressed, and people cannot tolerate a woman in this state. They are more parasitic and disgusting than your average Stacy.
>>
>>39037317
That's understandable. I wish you the best, anon. I hope we both get our problems sorted.
>>
>>39037317
22 and sort of in the same boat. Where you at, my dude?
>>
>>39037317
Are you somewhere in the western part of the united states?
>>
>>39037585
Eastern Canada.
>>
>>39037600
damn i'm in california.
hope you have a nice birthday
>>
>>39037600
Shit I won't let this thread die!
I know a couple people in Eastern Canada, one of them is extremely depressed and drinks it away daily. If that doesn't scare you off then I need a way to set up a meeting.
>>
>>39033567
Call me when she starts drinking fifths every third day.
>>
File: 1419714336936.jpg (50KB, 496x568px) Image search: [Google]
1419714336936.jpg
50KB, 496x568px
>>39035061
This right fucking here
original
>>
>tfw been depressed since I was a child
>parents got me hooked on drugs and abused me for years
>brainwashed me
>now 23 and broken as fuck
>falling apart at my job
>no one wants to help me
>try to open up a little
>get shut down immediately
>"oh stop anon"
>have sister that I got along with and thought we had a good relationship
>sister yells at me that I never asked for help
>show her my room full of holes in my wall
>told her the signs were there and I have tried asking
>no one is willing to listen
>gets into contact with her group of friends
>moves away with help from her side of the family
>never hear from her again
>>
>>39038892
That's just fucking fucked man, I can't imagine that but I'm truly sorry you had to go through it. I'll be awake a short time longer if you need to get anything out, it might help to know at least one person will see it and care about you.
>>
>>39039050
I mean, what else is there to say? I've posted my story countless times and it just reads like a bad book. I don't like people getting close to me because they always run.
Had a best friend of over 10 years run away from me after I tried opening up. Everyone just gets scared and starts booking it.
>never had dad or mom growing up as a kid
>grew up with autism and never got help for it
>extremely depressed and never understood how I felt
>always felt society's pressure on my back
>eventually at 15 got tired of my dad drinking his life away all day in his room
>my uncle doing nothing other than raising his voice to complain about me all day
>the pepper is too thick! you need to grind it smaller! *hits me in the face*
>take out my clothes in the wash to put his in
>spits in my drinks and calls me names
>terrorizes me my entire life
>get fed up my home life and being the weird loser kid at school
>mother calls me and she has a boyfriend "C"
>move in with them
>things are great for a while
>actually learn things because her boyfriend acts like a dad to me
>find out they're actually part of a huge drug operation that sells pills upstate
>the car lot C works at was just a front
>things go downhill very fast
>C normalizes drugs and gets me hooked on opiates then eventually into crack
>*an entire book worth of experience and suffering happens*
>frames me for a burglary
>get forced back home when my family picks me up from jail
>no one knows what I have been through
>they constantly bring me down
>had to bury my cat one day
>uncle comes out and tells me that that is all I'll be doing for the rest of my life: digging graves
There's a ton more. Just know I haven't known the will to live in a long, long time.
>>
At the very least. They get alot of support. A girl with depression, gets a shit ton of people lined up to help her.

No one cares if it's a male.
>>
>>39033567
>7/10 coworker
>perfectly straight dark hair, nice slender toned body
>surrounded by friends
>goes out with friends every night
>constantly texting and talking to friends
>guys continuously flirt with her
>"Anon I'm so depressed my life sucks I'm gonna die alone!! :("
>>
>>39039255
Real loneliness is knowing how alone you are even with company
>>
>>39039178
Why the hell would anyone who thinks they had the right to treat you like that expect you to succeed? I'm sorry if what I say hurts but those people need to get anally raped or at least hot pokers into their urinary tracts.

I absolutely want you to do your best Anon, if you can find any jobs in data entry they don't have you dealing with people and you'll be in the same area daily so it won't be a lot of change for you. I really hope you can get out of that situation, maybe your city has income based housing like mine does and you can find a place soon. Gods' Speed my Brother, I will see you in the void and I promise you, you will not feel pain there. For now, (and I know this isn't much help) you have to tough through it until you can forge a new home for yourself. You might be able to find a job in a kitchen or something too, I am really hoping you can improve your life.
>>
>>39034157
Depression. I've only ever had to deal with a male who suffered such a lack of hygiene from depression. It took a good 5 hours to get their hair combed out from how matted it had became.

In severe depression, some people stop brushing their hair entirely.
>>
>>39036493
Because males get less help and support for their mental illness? I'm not about to agree with the idea women can't be depressed. However, you are a bit ignorant if you don't realize gender certainly has everything to do with it. Males are less likely to receive support, encouragement, and treatment for their mental illness compared to females. It's quite sad really.
>>
>>39039255
>>39039275
I know people more attractive that me with a lot more mental problems than I have. In a way it makes it worse that you're constantly surrounded by people, because they don't necessarily help you but you need to pretend to be happy around them which is a lot of effort.
>>
>>39039338
I appreciate you. Honestly, the only thing keeping me from offing myself is the thought I could do it anytime and anywhere, pursuing happiness isn't that easy and I like feeling good when I can.
I have money saved up to go into a trade. Cyber security or just IT. Already have my IT certs from high school (never used them though) and just thinking about doing cyber security
>>
>>39033567
Sure, no one but bottom of the barrel men can ever feel anything negative ever, everyone else has lives full of sunshine and rainbows.
Is this what autism does? Makes you unable to see that other people can feel things?
>>
>>39039401
The people here are heartless sociopaths who suffer from special snowflake syndrome. They are incapable of empathy.
>>
>>39035803
You forgot the most important thing, genetics. -
>>
>>39039376
Sometimes being too attractive can hinder getting help for mental illness. If someone is that attractive, everyone blows them off with the statement, "You have no reason to be depressed, you can have a great life with someone who loves you." Usually, they get blown off with the idea that since they can have any pussy or dick that they want, that there's no reason for them to be depressed. Other depressed people look at them and think, "Well, if I was attractive, I wouldn't be depressed because my life would be great." Largely because people without that think the grass is greener on the other side. They have friends, but all those friends would tell them is, "You have no reason to be depressed, you're so pretty/smart/well-off." So, they can get ignored more so then then person of average intelligence and wealth. Worse, they can actually be bullied if they are to reveal their issues to close friends or the public. They are bullied because people don't understand how attractive people can be depressed since their idea is beauty = happiness. They really think it just takes pussy and dick to cure depression. Some people may say they are depressed because they don't have sex, but in reality, they aren't depressed, they are just frustrated and angry. If they are depressed, they'd be disappointed to find out when they do eventually have sex, that they still feel a hole in their heart.
>>
>>39039419
I think it might be genuine autism. My cousin is an Aspie, and he's like this.
>>
>>39039388
Defiantly pursue something you in the very least think you can enjoy! I've been there with the not very good parents bit, father that left and never tried to know me but expects me to turn out a certain way and a mother who can't really handle baggage. I learned to not open up when I was young and it fucked me up.

You could also try my idea and get into welding, my issue is the only place nearby is known not to promote people so if I don't get into their welding dep. I won't get moved there later.

So best of luck with you Anon and follow the money, and remember you can sleep when you're dead so live while you're alive. Follow the money and you can go without wanting in life.

And never stop doing your best, it is the least you can do for yourself to have as few regrets later, do better than me in the least I second and triple guess myself everyday and can't do anything without feeling like I failed. Compliments send me into a downward spiral too so don't let life get you down, and for a time the blue sky made me happy when I would look at it, maybe it'll work for you too. And I truly know that if you refuse to give into the despair your family is trying to force onto you, you can rise higher than any of them ever did. They gave up, you still can hold onto hope and try!
>>
>>39033959
Not like it's women's fault for that, it's all men. Women treat other women who have problems better than how men treat other men.
>>
>>39039429
>be rich attractive and intelligent
>still depressed
Boo fucking ho. Either you arent attracfive or you aren't intelligent, which ons is it?
>>
it is literally impossible for a woman to experience a genuine hardship and I'm not joking
>>
>>39039475
I'm neither attractive or intelligent to answer your question.
>>
>>39039499
>tfw TOO rich
I cry mysslf tk sleep every night I just want to be poor in poverty is that too much to ask??
>>
>>39039478
Both sexes can suffer, women just bounceback easier due mostly to how supportive other women are. Men are shit at listening to the problems of other people, we try to offer solutions but we don't really have the capacity to listen to someone and dote on them for 13 hours like that woman does.
>>
>>39039464
Women can be really mean to men who depressed. Yes, the men suck too. However, both genders are equally to blame for the poor treatment and lack of acceptance toward men with mental illness.

One thing that doesn't help is men and woman often display depression in completely different ways. The way men are prone to display it often comes in the form of anti-social behavior that can go as far as committing crime and misogyny. They tend to express it in forms such as anger, substance abuse, and extreme irritation which gets them marked as a criminal and an asshole. Woman tend to express depression through crying, oversleeping, and overeating.
>>
>>39039542
neo r9k makes me sick. Die you retarded cuck.
>>
>>39039532
I'm sorry to inform you that I'm not rich either. In fact, I live in poverty.
>>
>>39039570
all that makes you is a whitenighting cuck for all the people above you in the hierarchy who hate you.
>>
>>39039565
That's just how I see it, especially after learning about the female stress coping mechanism "tend-and-befriend" that men simply don't have. Gender realism and becoming better starts with the mirror.
>>
>>39039608
You forgot the 'k'.
>>
>>39039419
>>39039401
You are here too, so that doesn't make you better than us.
>>
>>39039676
I don't make these claims though. I'm not saying that everyone here is like that. Just that this particular person is quite possibly genuinely autistic.
>>
>>39039401
You are asking silly questions. As far as autism, not necessarily. You are thinking of Asperger's which is a form of autism. It's true that people with Asperger's have the inability to empathize with other people. It's a huge indicator of Asperger's.

However, isn't it kind of crass to rag on people for having a disability that leaves them unable to empathize? That's like making fun of a paraplegic for the inability to walk. It's not like they asked to be born that way.
>>
>>39039742
>However, isn't it kind of crass to rag on people for having a disability that leaves them unable to empathize?
They need help. And just because they may have a disability, it doesn't mean they're pleasant people or shouldn't be pulled up on it.
>>
>>39039742
How new can you possibly GET
>>
>>39039782
08/13/2017, I suppose would be the answer to that.
>>
>>39035293
>I have ZERO STANDARDS. Therefore you should too. And one of you is forced by law to BE MY BOYFRIEND.
women could get takers for that offer. that's a fact. fat, hairy crazy women get men all the time.
>>
>>39036383
>>Been struggling with mental health and various issues, but for the first time in awhile I actually felt happy. <3 for all those who are struggling, please remember that it's going to be okay eventually!
like entropy, things get worse over time.
>>
>>39033567
This made me cry because my hair looks like this but i'm too scared to cut it off.
>>
>>39033856
M A D
R O A S T I E

oregan
>>
>>39034342
This. Relativism is pure shit.
>>
>>39036481
>Please I'm begging ANYONE BE MY BOYFRIEND.
i don't know how 4channers hook up with each other, but i know they do and i know there is a man desperate enough to give you a shot (i'm unavailable and not desperate).
first, though, make dating profiles on tinder and such-- use all the methods normie girls do. you might not be evaluating yourself correctly. let the market decide your value. i will tell you that the craziness is going to be your biggest hurdle to having a relationship. men will have sex with you, but they won't stick around for crazy because crazy is contagious. you do need to try to work on that side of things moreso than the pcos symptoms.
>>
>>39037038
>I wish I could have male friends, I really do. But I start orbiting every guy who talks to me.
there are male robots who would love a clingy online gf. you have to start somewhere in your quest.
>>
>>39039458
That sounds rough anon, I really empathize with you because I am in the same way. All I learned how to do was break into houses and manipulate people, how to steal from school and eventually drop out. I guess we just need to look past our traumas and keep trying? Not a good answer, but it's the only one I can think of, I'm not ready to die.
I won't stop doing my best, and you don't stop doing yours either. You spent all this time helping me, but remember you're not alone either. Everyone is suffering on a relative scale, and its people like us who try to keep each other going -- I'm rooting for anon.
Keep your own head up, the best we can do is try to break our thinking patterns, the cycles we throw ourselves in, into a positive change.
Thanks again anon
>>
File: 1501979250739.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1501979250739.png
23KB, 489x423px
>try to open up and talk about my problems
>get told that there are people starving in Africa or dying somewhere and that my problems are nothing compared to other's and that I basically should just shut up and deal with it
>>
>>39040256
>This made me cry because my hair looks like this but i'm too scared to cut it off.
order conditioners and shit online and relax your hair and you can comb it out.
>>
>>39039275
That's fucking vacuous and you know it. If she's surrounded by people that legitimately care about her (friends she's had since pre-school) yet still feels as if she's alone in the world then she's just being a gluttonous cunt too self-centered to realize how good she has it.
>>39039376
Then that person selects garbage friends. Yes mental issues are real and can be serious, but the "depression" you hear so much about is a meme. 99% of all people with "depression" are just simply going through the natural motions of life, and they give everyone who is actually struggling to find a reason to live a bad name.
>>
>>39040677
your problems are important. people who try to trivialize them is probably one of them. hang in there, bud.
>>
>>39035395
The only real physical difference between clinical depression and this other depression you describe are the areas affected, how they're affected and the duration it lasts in a normal environment.

Both people are suffering and can't simply choose not to suffer.
>>
File: IMG_5821_20170511_040303.jpg (255KB, 650x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5821_20170511_040303.jpg
255KB, 650x1075px
>>39037611
That wasn't me. Someone else posted. I'm actually in California. I'll add you if you have Skype.
>>
>>39033815
Wait, women can actually be depressed, BUT it's because of their own will. Women are depressed because they can't have Chad's dick or because some other Roastie talks shit about her because is jealous that the other one got Chad's dick. If a woman minds her own business and doesn't do anything retarded, it's very unlikely for her to get bullied.
>>
You know senpai it's theorised that depression is a social violence inhibitor and people who respond to social conflict by becoming depressed are more likely to survive than if they confronted their nemesis.

So consider that then consider exactly what the fuck a woman would ever be doing going toe to toe with someone.

Male depression is to inhibit you from killing or dying. Female depression is what exactly.

Makes you think.
>>
>>39043435
>Men don't want me because I'm TOO good looking
>Not because they have no interest in raising tyrones creampie, certainly can;'t be that.
>>
>>39036481
Just take one of your beta orbiters. You MUST have at least one, right?
>>
>>39043552
No. I have zero contacts. I haven't talked to someone besides family since I left highschool. Thats partly because I can't leave my house without my mom or dad accompanying me.
>>
>>39036481
Fine, post location. If you're nearby we can hang out wednesday
You're not busy then right
>>
>>39043636
Uh I live in Nor Cal. Thats a lil soon, right?
>>
File: 1475548411669.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475548411669.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>brush hair
>haha now I'm no longer depressed, thanks doc xP
>>
>>39043678
I'm in the uk you're slightly out of range
Idk I used to be in a situation similar to yours but then I did a lot of life stuff and now I'm much better
You need to start somewhere, job maybe
Job hunting date would be original

Anyone in Norcal who can satisfy this dear lady's needs?
>>
>>39033567
i bet her hair looks like whats between your legs
>>
>>39033567
women are fucking disgusting psychopaths with little to no intelligence and actual empathic understanding

t. wizard
>>
>>39034529
except no one does anything nice for a man, a white man, so it is still valid complaint and something to point out
>>
itt: fat self-diagnosed neets bitching about having super special robot depression that nobody else has the capacity to have because they have ejaculated into someone before
>>
>tfw live in norcal but the grill probably isn't even in the thread anymore, even if it is a grill
>>
>>39044817
Hi. Do you want a fat hairy NEET gf?
>>
File: 1502372684726.jpg (37KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1502372684726.jpg
37KB, 650x487px
>>39033567
Oh yeah just spending 13 hours with some random bitch in some hair salon will just cure depression, shit, wish I knew that before! Man fuck roasties so fucking much I hope they get eaten alive by rats
>>
>>39045054
I'm not sure I really want any proper gf at the moment, but I'm always willing to give a chance. Even if a grill won't be my gr or duck me, I'll still talk/go out/chill with them.
>>
>>39033606
holy shit kill yourself my man, but only after you go back to rebbit
>>
>>39033567
Holy shit, you in STA lad?
>>
>>39043720
>dear lady's
Kill yourself redditor
>>
>>39045329
I'll fuck you with an anime figurine boy I've been here since 08
>>
File: 1496632855672.png (52KB, 304x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496632855672.png
52KB, 304x434px
>>39045355
Tell that to your waifu
>>
>>39033567
She has swole lats
>>
I was slightly depressed until I started working on my looks. I went shopping and spent like $400 on new clothes, shoes, pants etc. Dressing like a proper white man and suddenly my self esteem is through the roof. I've lost weight, started working out(a little). It works wonders.
>>
File: gewy.png (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gewy.png
168KB, 1000x1000px
she's obviously fat, but how ugly is she?

fuck I want to know so badly
>>
>>39043435
my skype is goodwithgrenades. [period included]
>>
>>39033959
Of course, that's because they have a vagina. It's even easier for a girl to get a pity fuck, since it's much easier to get laid as a woman.
>>
>>39033959
>I also believe females pretending to have depression for attention are treated better then males with actual depression
FTFY
>>
>>39033969
that was such a great concert
>>
>>39034561
You mean when grown men rape them because they believe it will cure their aids.
>>
>>39033944
Dubs for truth and also, us men are genetically closer to male chimps than we are to women.

So yes, to all these faggots responding, it is different.
>>
>>39033567
thats actually disgusting

barber shouldve just shot her in the back of the skull
>>
>>39036851
be my gf please, you sound sweet

origorini
>>
>>39033815
It's actually the opposite. Men can't be depressed because of testosterone. There's three emotions men feel--Happy, angry and not giving a fuck. You're just a low test beta who confuses boredom with depression and you do nothing about making changes in your life.
>>
You're all idiots. This is clever marketing the salon did to bring in customers and attention and your dumbass fell for it.
>>
>>39033815
You're virginity is your own fault
>>
>>39048885
No, some people are just born with inferior genes and cannot reproduce, it's not their fault they're born this way.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.