[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /done horrible things in their life/ i mean, like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 1442794992644.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1442794992644.gif
2MB, 250x188px
who here /done horrible things in their life/

i mean, like, baaaaad things

what is the worst thing you have ever done, honestly
>>
I once got a girl to eat a dandelion growing in my lawn and she threw up. what is the worst thing you've done OP?
>>
ive been mostly a good person my entire life i dont deserve to be stuck here with "people" like you
>>
File: retirement-cake.jpg (240KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
retirement-cake.jpg
240KB, 900x675px
Found tunnels under my university that linked all buildings together. Snuck into the student cafeteria building. Found a large decorated sheet cake slated for a retirement party for a guy named Alan. Drew phalluses and obscenities with food colorings on it. Plastered it on a large glass window in the cafeteria. Alan was probably sad. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>39033433
I once took a shit in a urinal.
>>
>>39033870
Holy fuck, you suck
>>
File: 0xj5W.gif (650KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
0xj5W.gif
650KB, 400x229px
>>39033433
Mark from The Room, is that you?
>>
>>39033870
where did you find these tunnels?? were you allowed to be down there?
>>
File: 1501547670650.jpg (65KB, 564x688px) Image search: [Google]
1501547670650.jpg
65KB, 564x688px
>>39033433
>pretty sure i killed somebody
>shot up a girl's house
>currently run drugs
>abused ex-gf, though it was an equally abusive relationship on both our parts

this is about as tight and short as i can sum it up into
>>
>>39033929
Lifted a ventilation shaft from the ground in the middle of campus.
>>
File: I7xswQD.gif (737KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
I7xswQD.gif
737KB, 500x424px
I gave up making music for a decade and I still don't know why, then I did it again and I don't know why about that either. I was pretty good, too.

If you're good at something and you like it, don't get tricked into doing something else.

I also killed a butterfly once.
>>
>>39033433
Once I logged on to wizards 101 without my parents permission
>>
File: beachboys.png (450KB, 958x465px) Image search: [Google]
beachboys.png
450KB, 958x465px
>>39033433
Remember, anons. You aren't who you were. You are only who you are, and you can change anytime you want. Change right now, and be the person you know you should be.
>>
somewhere out there a guy i used to hang out w/ is now taking a different route home because i told him if i ever saw him again i would done run that business.
>>
beat the shit out of a kid with cerebral palsy when I was 12
>>
>>39034038
That's a legitimately great game. Same guys who made Shadowbane and Crowfall.

Pirate 101 is bad though.
>>
>>39033433
That guy looks like a regular sized Peter Dinklage.
>>
I've had sex with a dog, so there's that.
>>
File: 1487427194343.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487427194343.png
267KB, 637x360px
I purposefully made the love of my life cry, many times, and I laughed while doing it. I liked it when she cried for some reason. I had to cover the phone or mute it so she couldn't me hear me laughing, but I could hear her

I found this song years after it ended. Lyrics are 100% accurate (down to the stars at night part) despite being from a 1950s doo wop band or some shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnWij0JLhas

So I'm not the only one, since a song has been made about it? Guess I got what I deserved. She used to sign her emails "your future wife, X." Wlep
>>
>>39033433
Taken multiple creepshots of girls at my workplace.
>>
File: IMG_4569.jpg (41KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4569.jpg
41KB, 640x446px
I can longpost if anyone is interested, but TLDR:

>extremely abusive family
>my guardian, my paternal aunt, often pitted me against my sister and cousins
>I would brag about being the favourite
>I would rat them out if they did something bad and they would get beat
>I poured scalding water on my sister because my aunt told me
>my aunt once beat my sister so badly she had a concussion and could have died, and I sat there and watched

My aunt loved me because I was "gifted". I remember my cousin (her son) punched me because he was frustrated that his mother loved me over him. I immediately starting aiming for the jugular, telling him that he's the reason his dad left, that he was cognitively disabled, using big words to intentionally confuse him, and said that he would be a wageslave (in so many words) whereas I was going to be a Doctor Professor of Engineering from the Future because I Am So Smart.

Years have past and I am moderately successful right now. I went back home and saw how my cousin is an alcoholic (probably from the abuse). He got laid off recently and was on unemployment insurance. I guess I was right. I felt like dying.
>>
I (male) seduced my cousin (male) when we were both like 14.

It sucks because I was born to be a loser but he really values his masculinity. I wouldn't be surprised if he offs himself someday.
>>
Participated in a criminal racket in a third world country of fathering some (half) white kids because they're more valuable on the market.
>>
>>39033433
>Used to steal my parents car every night after stealing their alcohol... no driving license at all.
>Cheated on a few incredibly wonderful women that didn't deserve it and I didn't deserve them in the first place.
>Stole money from most places I've worked at if I knew I could get away with it... and I did, every single time.
>Fucked a 15 year old girl when I was 21 when I worked at a dry cleaners... I closed the shop up 2 hours early to fuck this insanely hot 15 year old and then avoided any kind of shit after she fell for me.
>Stolen and lied and cheated my entire life.

I've been a fucking prick.
>>
>>39034493
I did this with a close friend and manipulated him into cutting ties with all his other friends. When he went full gay mode and asked me out I explained I was straight. I don't even know why I did this, it destroyed him
>>
>>39034472
Kill yourself, unironically.
Hope you get some background record about former abuse and never get a job.
>>
>>39034518
You mean your kids are slaves?
>>
>>39034557
The way it was told to me was basically that, the girls would probably end up prostitutes for the gang who was running it, and the boys could end up just as gang members but probably just sold for organs and the body.
>>
I once beat up an autistic kid (not low functioning) because he kept stealing things from me, thinking i wouldn't actually do anything because of what he had
>>
>>39033433
Walked past a homeless woman that might have been getting sexually assaulted, but I wasn't sure of it so I just kept listening to my music and looked down at my phone.
>>
>>39033433
I "raped" a drunk chick at a party

It wasn't the kind of rape where she was screaming no and clawing me, she was just in no position to consent because of her intoxication.

She enjoyed it, I made sure she felt good and she didn't remember it come morn.

Drunk rape really isn't a big deal.

She also really liked when I flipped her over fucked her ass
>>
>>39034601
You never feel uncomfortable with yourself? Like, my child, my spawn, is out there getting raped/killed/harvested for organs?
>>
I tried to cheat on my ex gf. I didn't actually cheat but I was actively trying to and would have if I had the chance
>>
>>39034633
At the time it didn't bother me because I was a young idiot and bought into what they were telling me about not caring or anything about it. Now though I feel disgusted about it, and have considered going back and maybe finding the kids if it's possible.
>>
I wasted above average genetics and a rich upbringing by spending all day on the internet.
>>
>>39034455
Love is unconditional but. You never had it
>>
>>39034661
Was this Africa or what? Is it possible they're still kicking?
>>
>>39034756
Southeast Asia. No idea of their status since I left before any were born but based on what I was told, it seems unlikely that few if any boys would be alive. Any girls probably and I want to hope, too young for prostitution for some years. Probably not safe from abuse though.
>>
>>39034630

I wish death upon your face!!!

How can you say drunk rapery is not a big deal?

I am from Dominan Republic is this normal or strange

You sick fuck!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!! Baby you cant do that ok?? rape no good!!
>>
File: Larry Kramer - Faggots.png (7KB, 556x67px) Image search: [Google]
Larry Kramer - Faggots.png
7KB, 556x67px
>>39034519
Why did you cheat? Was there a deeper emotional motive or were you just horny? I tend to overintellectualise things.

>>39034550
I suppose that would be a good outcome, but I'm making about 105K right now.

>>39034615
Living in the city kills you, man. I see people in freezing rain on my way to work hiding in sleeping bags. You want to do something, but this was back when I lived in Montreal, and there was one every intersection.

>>39034630
You're in denial. You're a shitty person.
>>
>>39033433
I ran my car into a bunch of left wing protestors in Charlottesville.
>>
>>39034249
I loved Wizard 101 but the animations were so long. Still killed Malistaire, but 30 second unskippable cutscenes make the game more monotonous than its fun gameplay should.
>>
>>39033975
help me rhonda
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.