[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fembots here wish they had a dick? l don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1385499040663.gif (1MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385499040663.gif
1MB, 270x360px
Any other fembots here wish they had a dick?

l don't think I actually want to be a man, but I look at my vagina and just wish I had a dick sometimes. l hate having a period. I wish I could cum buckets. I am so jealous of males.
>>
>>39032530
nice try freud
>>
>>39032530
Seems familiar...
>>
>>39032530
very good post i appreciate the joke
>>
>>39032530
A dick would be cool, but not an uncut one like in OP. That looks disgusting.
>>
>>39032766
Uncut would feel so much better though anon. Like, sometimes I wish I was born as a girl just so my genitals weren't mutilated at birth.
>>
>>39032530
>tfw no dick envy gf to satisfy by fucking 8 times a day
>>
>>39032530
ALL THE TIME,, IVE TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE AND THEYRE LIKE "eww a tranny" BUT NO I JUST WANNA CUM INSIDE THINGS
FEMALE MASTURBATION IS SO UNSATISFYING
>>
>>39032830
notice this >>39032822
senpai
>>
>>39032830
Jokes on you I have a dick and I never cummed inside things.

>tfw kissless virgin
>>
>>39032830
>female masturbation is so unsatisfying
Have you came/orgasmed before?
>>
File: dorito.jpg (22KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
dorito.jpg
22KB, 621x502px
>A-A-A-A-ANY GUYS WISH THEY HAD A BOIPUCCI GUYS??? MMMM MY BOIPUCCI IS OVULATING NYAAAAAA

>OH MY GOD ME TOO YES
>OH YES I WANT TO BE CAGED
>MMMM FUCK ME CHAD

>Any other fembots here wish they had a dick?

>FUCK YOU OP
>WOW DUMBASS
>GOOD JOKE

Notice the blatant bullshit. Everyone here is being fucking toyed with. Go take your psy-op bullshit somewhere else you fucking shitheads.
>>
>>39032766
Cut looks so disgusting. Looks dry and the ugly scar.
>>
>>39033028
That's better than disgusting flabby extra skin that moves back and forth. It must be horrible to be a guy that's uncut. It's so repulsive.
>>
>>39033069
Do you not know how a dick works? Once he's hard the skin stays back. Its not like the head is just covered. Its only ugly when its soft.
Have fun following more Jewish rules, cut was made for less pleasure.
>>
>>39033105
>Once he's hard the skin stays back. Its not like the head is just covered.
Not every time. Just look at OP.
>>
>>39033128
Because he's just doing a casual jack off.
If youre good looking and hes pretty hard it comes out fully. And that's exactly how it should be, let the shamu's have the deformed cut dicks that can't get pleasure anyways.
>>
>>39033010
Too many times to count, I mean it's satisfying to some degree but it feels like something's missing
>>
>>39032530
FUCK OFF WITH THESE STUPID FUCKING THREADS PLEASE
>>
>tfw no futa gf with a massive veiny cock twice the size of mine

Why can't biological girls have dicks? It's not fair.
>>
>>39033183
>Because he's just doing a casual jack off.
What?
Look's like that's as big as he'll get, so his skin will cover it unless he pulls it down. Plus, phimosis and everything else that can happen. If I had a dick, it'd definitely be cut.
>>
>>39033196
be my insatiable girlfriend
>>
>>39033027
>hear talk about how gross vaginas look every time I turn on my computer
>hear people say an asshole feels better anyways
>harder to cum
Give me some reasons why I should want a puss
>>
>>39033247
You pull it back and jack off. You can go either way actually but its not like its stuck with "ugly" skin at the front.

>phimosis
Sure, with a baby bitch. Women that want a man that can't feel anything anyways might want that.
>>
File: laura-bodewig-nekoicon.png (113KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
laura-bodewig-nekoicon.png
113KB, 526x526px
>>39033010
>>39033196
Agreed, when I cum it always feels like there's something holding back that "explosive" orgasm which I *think* is linked to squirting? I've watched/read a few things on it that squirting is the same to a man shooting his load.

Why is it so hard for us to squirt, I want to feel an explosive orgasm.
>>
>>39033297
Not the other anon, but I find guys who can last longer attractive.
>less pleasure for him
>maybe a chance for me?
>>
>>39033183
What the fuck? What do good looks have to do with how the foreskin works?

Every penis is different you dumb fuck.
>>
would any fembots with dick envy enjoy being creampied?
>>
>>39033318
My man can last forever if he wants to. Its different from pleasure. Hell have less feeling in his dick because the nerves are destroyed from his poor dick being rubbed against blue jeans his entire life.

I guess I just don't relate with girls liking erectile dysfunction and Jewish traditions.

>>39033335
Every penis is different? Holy shit
>>
>>39033379
>MAYBE IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR DICK TO RUB AGAINST JEANS YOU SHOULD WEAR HMMMM,I DUNNO, UNDERWEAR LIKE THE REST OF US?
>>
>>39033318
>tfw it takes at least an hour to cum
>tfw feel almost nothing until i orgasm due to nerve issues in my lower body

This feels so lame as a guy
>>
>>39033318
be my gf I'm cut
>>
>>39032830
>FEMALE MASTURBATION IS SO UNSATISFYING
I'm a guy, it can't be any less satisfying than mine.
>>
File: HHF343KH340.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
HHF343KH340.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>39032766

Yeah, this looks soooo much more fun!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992
>>
>>39033399
Take your ugly clit and rub it against any kind of cloth for 16-24 hours a day for your entire life. Will that improve or reduce sensitivity?
>>
>>39033479
>Look at this thing that happens less than .1% of the time! All circumcision is horrible!
Really changed my mind there dude.
>>
>>39033509
>ugly clit
Imagine
>>
>>39033509

The loss of glans sensitivity is something of a secondary issue with circumcision. The glans is mostly sensitive to pain, not pleasure.

Most of the pleasurable nerve endings are in the frenulum and ridged band of the foreskin.
>>
>>39032830
Guys might have stronger orgasm but we feel like shit immediately after.
>>
>>39033196
>>39033317
Yeah I gotcha, I know a few girls who really likes doing it so was just wondering.
>>
File: tight.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
tight.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>39033539

That's a fairly typical "low and tight" circumcision, not some bizarre or rare side effect. Previously many circumcisions were done that way on purpose, such cuts are still performed today, and some parents even still request them specifically because MUH LOOK LIKE DAD, MUH I HATE FORESKINS
>>
>>39033317
>Agreed, when I cum it always feels like there's something holding back that "explosive" orgasm which I *think* is linked to squirting? I've watched/read a few things on it that squirting is the same to a man shooting his load.
>
>Why is it so hard for us to squirt, I want to feel an explosive orgasm.
the release of ejaculating isn't that much different from the release of a good cry, i'd imagine. it's the only time guys get an emotional release really. that's how it feels in our brains. it feels like all the bad energy inside us is released. you have felt this way many times and didn't realize it's similar. you're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>39033566
i feel like shit after too
>at least there's proof you came
>>
>>39033069
>coming from a female
>disgusting flaps of skin on genitals: the sex
>>
>>39033625
>i feel like shit after too
>>at least there's proof you came
but you can go and go and go.
ejaculating is very perfunctory. you're happy that your balls are empty (like a woman who is nursing gets relief after her baby is fed) and if you are rawdogging, you feel empowerment over giving a part of yourself inside a girl's body-- ejaculate has feel-good chemicals in it so we're delivering drugs to a girl's nervous system and doing a service to her-- but girls get empowerment from having caused the male orgasm in the first place.
>>
>>39033559
>The glans is mostly sensitive to pain, not pleasure.
How much pleasure is it okay to reduce then?
>>
>>39033317
Squirter here. It doesn't actually feel all that different from a regular orgasm. It's just really fucking cool.
>>
>>39033747

I believe I understand your point, and I would say none. If you notice, I said the loss of sensitivity of the glans was more of a secondary issue--not that it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>39033602
What the actual fuck are wrong with parents. How can they seriously not fucking think "wow, we're cutting up our sons dick, maybe this is a bad idea"? Like, maybe I can understand why fathers have it done to their sons, but moms? They're suppose to be protective and nurturing, they're suppose to protect their babies.

Daily reminder that if your mom was ok with having you cut, your mom has totally failed her job as a parent.
>>
>>39033779
How is it a secondary issue? It is the main issue.
Regardless of technical terms, just ask any guy who was once normal then got cut.
>>
>>39033880
Sexual pleasure for a guy doesn't matter.
>just ask any guy who was once normal then got cut
Get them cut as a baby, problem solved.
>>
>>39033931
How is that a problem solved? As I said before, your nerves: gone.
Your baby's dick will be rubbing all those nerves against hard jeans. Less sensitivity.
>>
File: frenulum and frenular delta.jpg (202KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
frenulum and frenular delta.jpg
202KB, 1500x1125px
>>39033880

Because the overall worse part is the fact that if you get circumcised you lose a massive amount of erogenous tissue right off the bat--the tissue that gets cut off (the exact amount you lose will vary depending on how extreme the cut is, but pretty much all of them ablate the ridged bang and utterly mangle the frenulum, if not destroy it entirely).

Human males are special (probably unique) compared to the other male mammals, because human males have the more specialized pattern of innervation in the muco-cutaneous regions of the foreskin itself, rather than the glans.

The glans does have some erogenous properties, but compared to the frenular delta, frenulum, and ridged band, not much. While the glans is largely innervated by crude free nerve endings that primarily serve to detect noxious stimuli, the specialized structures of the foreskin are richly endowed with more specialized nerve endings. No other mammal yet studied has such an unusually specialized foreskin.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/
>>
>>39034022

>ridged bang

Band, not bang.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.