[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worse to have insomnia or diabetes ? mfw skipped by qt.2.14's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: peterpufferr.png (67KB, 279x209px) Image search: [Google]
peterpufferr.png
67KB, 279x209px
is it worse to have insomnia or diabetes ?
mfw skipped by qt.2.14's on omegle
>>
>>39032173
I wouldnd't know because i can't compare personally but i know that insomnia is a pain in the fucking ass.
>>
>>39032173
Type 1 diabetes at least isn't that much of an issue for me, granted I've never known anything else though. Insomnia is probably a bitch.
>>
Adam, this is Jules. Fight him.
>>
I had insomnia for a while induced by some medications, would sleep for an average 4-5 hours a night and it was very interrupted, constantly waking up.

But I imagine constantly checking your blood sugar and taking insulin shots would be very annoying and painful. Also if you 'crash' it's hard to tell for people around you if your blood sugar is too high or too low, so you might just die.
>>
>>39032452
can I ask, just how painful is insomnia? like on a scale of 1-10.
>>
Diabetes.
Insomnia can easily be fixed with meditation. I did it myself.
>>
>>39032173
I have insomnia and I'd 100% rather keep the insomnia over having diabeetus.
>>
File: 1501440211276.png (13KB, 175x178px) Image search: [Google]
1501440211276.png
13KB, 175x178px
>mfw reading about people that suddenly stopped being able to sleep
>>
>>39032410
hi
I dont really like him i just skip everytime i see him because he was a douchebag
>>
>>39032173
I have chronic insomnia and it's fucking terrible, even with heavy sedatives every night I can only sleep 4-5 hours and I just feel like shit all the time because heavy sedatives. If I don't take them I'll only sleep 2 hours at a time at most and would regularly be awake for days to the point of hallucination.
>>
>>39032719
well yeah, that's why the two of you should fight. only one can stand.
>>
>>39032452
>But I imagine constantly checking your blood sugar and taking insulin shots would be very annoying and painful. Also if you 'crash' it's hard to tell for people around you if your blood sugar is too high or too low, so you might just die.
You don't really have to check most of the time, you can kind of feel if you're high or low. Injections and finger pricks for blood tests aren't really that painful, and if you have an insulin pump then that removes the need for injections which is so much fucking better. As for crashing, by which I assume you mean having low bloodsugar, there are physical symptoms of that: such as going pale or getting shaky.
>>
>>39032759
was it you that sperged out on me on omegle or was it op
>>
>>39033120
that's vague loser
>>
>>39033153
how so
originally even more original than b4
>>
>>39033177
what

origamo
>>
>>39033240
i said how was my post vague at all you absolute fucking moron
>>
>>39033274
who's sperging out now kek
>>
>>39033301
>calling a stupid person stupid is somehow "sperging out"

what
>>
>>39033410
I didn't call you a stupid person?
>did you just call yourself stupid?

what
>>
>>39033428
That isn't an argument, calling someone stupid isn't "sperging out".
>>
>>39033555
Adam, stop sperging out you little faggot.
>>
jej
rip in peace adam
>>
>>39033571
I'm simply not, I don't know what else to tell you. I know you are going to think you are right anyway so, I'll just leave you be.
>>
File: sperglord.png (350KB, 681x754px) Image search: [Google]
sperglord.png
350KB, 681x754px
>>39033555
you're right adam
although it does look like you're sperging out here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.