[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, you're gay right?" >"Have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: I hate this.jpg (38KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
I hate this.jpg
38KB, 409x406px
>"Anon, you're gay right?"
>"Have you never had a girlfriend because you're gay?"
>"Dude, no dude can go 20 years without pussy without being gay"

I'M NOT FUCKING GAY
>>
If you don't mind me asking, Anon, are you gay?
>>
>>39031198
Dude the first time someone told me that was when i was 12, i've been asked this shit for years, at first it was really insulting, but with time you stop giving a fuck.
Just try to not act flustered or upset when people ask you this, because they will think that you're acting like that because they discovered your secret.
>>
>>39031418
I'm not fucking gay
>>
>>39031198
hahahah your a fag.
>>
>>39031823
Maybe just a little bit gay?
>>
>>39031198
OP is a faggot as always.
>>39031727
Yeah, in the 9th grade I had a lez girl try to hook me up with a gay guy, but only if I said I was gay first would she tell me who liked me.

Vampires and shit.
>>
i wish i was gay, sincerely
>>
iktf
until my sister brought over a friend who I ended up fucking within a week
never got asked again
>>
My dad used to not care if he's naked or not in front of me but recently he started hiding himself when he is. Probably suspects that I'm gay
>>
spilled my coke laughing
>>
>>39032002

>I wish to be the scum of the earth

Why?
>>
>be actually gay
>have decent body from lifting
>talk with girl friends on the phone all the time
>parents think I'm a straight chad
>meanwhile I just want to suck a cock
lmoa
>>
File: end my life.jpg (30KB, 405x350px) Image search: [Google]
end my life.jpg
30KB, 405x350px
>actually gay
>can't even get a bf
>>
>17 year old me
>don't have a girlfriend
>mom stops the van
>"it's okey to be gay I won't tell your father
I was fat and ugly, why are parents so oblivious?
>>
>>39031198
Maybe you should actually get some pussy you hyper gaystation fagbox.
>>
File: 1500071721687.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500071721687.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>39031198
>be straight
>get tricked into going on a date with a guy

At least I can say I've been on a date
>>
>>39032002
Same here they get to expirence true real love becuase men are more sacrificial then women.
>>
>>39032536
yeah but finding said true love is much much harder. most gays are degenerate and would rather attend an orgy than be with one person forever
>>
>>39031198
>I just haven't had a girlfriend because Im trying to find the right girl for me.
>>
>>39032568
That sounds great too because they are straight forward and get down to bussiness instead of making you jump hoops like a dog just to get sex.
>>
>>39032594
women would do the same if the label "whore" didnt exist
>>
File: 1502582005391.jpg (70KB, 870x798px) Image search: [Google]
1502582005391.jpg
70KB, 870x798px
>>39031198
By this logic, shouldn't they be assuming that you are straight because you've never had a boyfriend?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>with friends
>talk about an interaction with a woman
>you have girlfriend anon? Thought you were gay
>no
>So you're in the closet still, ok.

>parents
>Anon, when are you going to come out of the closet? You're going to end up in davey jones' locker if you don't.

>oneitis
>I thought you were gay because you hanged out with that one guy alot (best friend).

I've gotten over it at this point, I even egg them on as a joke by saying that I've been in the closet sucking dudes off for so long that everyone knows the feeling of my mouth or something similar.
>>
>people used to tease me about being gay because I never had a gf
>they've stopped calling me names and started trying to support me because they think I'm actually gay
>can't convince them I'm straight and it only looks worse the harder I try
I wish they'd just go back to calling me a faggot and punching me
>>
>>39032322
>Why?
nah that's you loser hate filled robots
>>
>>39033039

Rather be that than a cocksucker
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.