[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You realise the reason us white males are losing everything isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

You realise the reason us white males are losing everything isn't because of politics, social justice movements, and what have you? But because fucks like these keep making us look bad?
>>
Are those lawn torches?
>>
>>39030426
Originally unfortunately, I guess the rolling car of peace made up for it today.
>>
>>39030385
Speak for yourself. You might be lost, but I have all I need.

lost losers should go find their way instead of moping
>>
>>39030447
Acting like sandniggers doesn't mske up for anything
>>
>>39030385
whites males are doing fine. If you believe liberals the worst ones got the president elected
>>
>>39030456
It was sarcastic "rolling car of peace"
>>
>>39030385
Looking bad to who? Why do you think I care?

Society already doesn't give a fuck about us. Why should I care about what they think of us?
>>
>>39030385
>white males are losing
>still vastly overrepresented in literally every western government

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying you're wrong.
>>
>>39030385
Look bad too who?
I don't know a single person who gives a fuck about some dead antifa nigger getting killed. They deserved it, everyone with half a brain knows they were ASKING for this.
Even my cuckservative moderate friends agree.

White males aren't losing anything.
We're winning more than ever before.
Turn off your fucking kike fake news.
>>
>>39030385
Media as a whole will always conform to the left because it is much better to be called an annoying sjw than a racist bigot.
if conservatives can ever gain control of the media they would surely be doing better, but as of now they are on a sliding defeat whether you like it or not because they choose what becomes headlines and what doesnt.
>>
>>39030385
>making us look bad
White people used to be alphas that didnt give a fuck what other thought of them.
>>
>>39030426
walmart brand tiki torches.

I am so sick of this planet.
>>
>>39030672
I buy all my fireworks and guns at walmart fuck you
>>
>>39030571
They hold are the economic power regardless, if anyone actually believes otherwise you're delusional.
>>
>>39030385
The people aren't the problem but the media, you can make an antifa hitting someone out to be a hero.
>>
>>39030385
Existing as a white man is all you need to do to make yourself look bad in front of leftists.
>>
Except no. White males sat back quietly and just let things happen and it spiraled out of control. This is a result of that, not the cause.
>>
>>39030587
Conservatives won't ever have control of the news media because only literal retards believe their lies.
>>
>>39030385
those guys are pretty aesthetic actually(no homo)
>>
>>39030571
>>still vastly overrepresented in literally every western government

one might almost hink it's because western countries are WHITE
>>
>>39030794
if you're not literally retarded this can be a pretty good time desu
>>
they all look nice
what are they complaining about? muslims?
>>
>>39030860
That picture was from when they were complaining that confederate statues were being taken down from public places
>>
>>39030866
oh i see
i know nothing about what that means though
>>
>>39030761
I can't tell if you're calling me delusional or not. All depends on whether you mean (((they))) or they.
>>39030843
Yeah but we still outnumber women and ethnic minorities are typically underrepresented at government level. Trump's cabinet is almost all white guys for example.

I agree that we normal guys get too much shit, but we still pretty much rule everything. Us and the Jews, that is.
>>
>>39030910
What part don't you understand? There were statues of Confederate generals up and the state decided to take them down. Then these folks came in with their walmart torches to complain about how taking down the statues means the end of white people or something like that
>>
>>39030923
To find out who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize. Protip: it's not white men.
>>
>>39030385

We're already considered the absolute slime of humanity anyway. It's basically legal to kill straight white males.

No one gives a shit.

These guys are like the kids who are all;

>oh yeah, you're gonna call me a lazy good for nothing? Well fuck you, I'm going on welfare out of spite now and I'm gonna steal for a living
>>
>>39030456

You have to admit the photos were pretty fucking awesome. Lots of humorous meme potential.

Someone might even get a pulitzer for it.
>>
>>39030947
>It's basically legal to kill straight white males.
Imagine having this much of a victim complex
>>
>>39030936
I dont know what are the Confederate generals, im not american. But i have a general idea from what you are saying.
>>
>>39031017
They are the generals of the group of states that decided to rebel against the US during its civil war.
>>
File: 1460220032887.gif (469KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460220032887.gif
469KB, 300x225px
>>39030385
White nationalism in America is store brand polos and Wal-Mart tiki torches. Good god, you'd almost think the whole thing was some kind of reverse psy-op designed to make these guys look like pathetic losers. On the other hand, when the only good thing you have going for you in your life is the DNA you got through luck of the draw I guess you're pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel for members anyway.
>>
>>39031033
kinda like the US rebelled against Britain.
>>
File: 1502491494958.jpg (12KB, 231x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502491494958.jpg
12KB, 231x281px
>Amerifats will NEVER have a peaceful, respectable country
>>
>>39030947
>It's basically legal to kill straight white males.

This is what /pol/ actually believes.
>>
>>39030385
No, it's because of the material conditions and that your side will never solve the contradiction of class.
>>
>>39030937
I dunno dude, but seeing the media's coverage of it definitely makes it seem like it's white guys. They brought weapons. They beat up some guys with their torches. They killed a counter-protester. The media went out of their way to NOT say they killed someone. Everybody in the government gave out the generic "thoughts and prayers" non-answer when there were literally guys with Nazi flags giving Nazi salutes rioting in the streets. It's like they literally can't and won't criticize white men.
>>
>>39030385
dont you have a trap or sissy thread to bump? fuckin shill
>>
>>39030937
Jews aren't criticised because for the most part they are a targeted minority in a lot of European countries. They're not as badly affected as Muslims, for example, but they're still given shit. Although I will admit that their lobbying groups are far too fucking sensitive. I think the inability to criticise them stems from that (and the Holocaust of course), rather than a global banking kabal.
>>
>>39030385
They're reactionaries, dumdum. They're reacting to white males losing out.
>>
File: 1500657101387.png (122KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1500657101387.png
122KB, 917x871px
>>39030385
Are you saying we are.. plagued by racial stereotypes?
Welcome to the nigger club
>>
>>39031006

Imagine being non-white or a woman and voila.
>>
>>39031153

It's actually true. Minnesota case last year; It's legal to attack whites if you suspect they may have racist thoughts. It's illegal for whites to defend themselves from the attacks.

Won't be long til it gets FULL SEFF AFRIKA
>>
>>39031412
Bitch please, niggers ain't shit and only the broke white people have to suffer the blacklash
>>
>>39031412
Exhibit A

/pol/ everyone.
>>
File: 1497239323317.png (188KB, 402x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497239323317.png
188KB, 402x391px
>>39031412
>It's legal to attack whites if you suspect they may have racist thoughts.
Rather bait or a total autist, I'm not sure which.
>>
>>39031412
But /pol/, that never happened. You're just off your meds again
>>
>>39030385
Losing everything?
I haven't lost shit, you pathetic fucks make me laugh.
>>
>>39030936
>Then these folks came in with their walmart torches to complain about how taking down the statues means the end of white people or something like that

These people identify with the confederacy for obvious reasons considering how much shit they get from snobbish, coastal elites. To let the statue be taken down would be making a concession to people who already hate you.
>>
>>39031523

I'm sorry facts hurt your feelings. Don't take it out on me. That's your own issues you gotta work through.

>>39031567

Autist

>>39031568

>never happened

Except it did and it specifically involved /k/, my summer friend.
>>
>>39030385
You do realize that other races regularly shit in the street, install suicide nets, worship a child raping goat fucker, encourage the rape of their children, still live in huts, etc? White people are fine.
>>
>>39030385
That doesnt make sense. Its like saying the reason an army lost was because they fought against their enemy.
>>
>>39031599
Ah yes, I remember when Robert E. Lee famously said "I'm tired of that faggot from California making fun of me, It is time to secede."|
>>
>>39031062
Of all the things to criticize them for, why do people give a fuck that they wear polos (as if thats strange) and didnt buy luxury torches
>>
>>39031765

>what is manifest destiny
>what is california gold rush
>what is beginnings of film industry in hollywood
>do times change?
>do people move?
>are new cities ever built?

You are astoundingly dumb
>>
>>39030385
heil hitler! fuck niggers and jews! kill all the leftists!
>>
Nobody cares amerifat. Keep your crybaby shit on reddit and /pol/.
>>
File: dino.jpg (271KB, 777x759px) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
271KB, 777x759px
Fuck off with the race baiting

It's young men in general, we have nothing to live for - full stop.

For many young men the dream of owning a house is non-existent, women are whores and the idea of a nice wife who might be a good mother to your kids is less and less realistic with every passing day.

Testosterone and sperm levels in modern men are in absolute free-fall and despite all educational and corporate institutions being geared towards women there are more hopeless and disenfranchised young men than ever before.

There is no struggle or adventure, just monotonous and boring existence in a cosmopolitanism, consumer-driven hyper-capitalist world
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.