[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would it be weird for someone in their 30s to try making friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

would it be weird for someone in their 30s to try making friends with guys in their 20s?
>>
No, I know plenty of guys like that.
>>
I'm 21 atm, wouldn't care tb h. As long as the 30yr old didn't act like it was weird
>>
no. asking this question is weird because it implies that you care what others think is "weird". have a nice one :)
>>
Why would it be weird for a 30 year old to be friends with a 29 year old?
>>
As someone in my 20s then no I wouldn't think that'd be weird.
>>
>>39028068
I was thinking a 30 year old befriending a 20 year old
>>
A lot of the guys I talk to in their thirties are jerks. So as long as you're not a jerk it's fine.
>>
>>39028801
>are jerks.
in what way?
>>
>>39028801
as weird as it sounds
I have no idea what kind of person I am.
>>
No and I'd go one step further and say they'd probably want you as a friend more than someone their own age. Guys look up to people a few years older than them.
>>
>>39027994
no desu nigga kawaii
>>
File: 1500665483143.jpg (34KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
1500665483143.jpg
34KB, 550x713px
yes it is weird, but it might be all you have.

I hate being a loser so much.
>>
I'm 30 and also desperate for friends however, I can't stand 20 year olds. There are to much drama and complaining about nonsensical things. Plus, I don't have the same energy as they do. I'm starting to hurt and ache. I would love some 30 something friends to brood with.
>>
>>39028901
they're better then teenagers though, teenagers just act snobby and look down on everyone because they think they'll become successful or heroes like their movies and vidya tell them.
>>
>>39028901
>I'm 30 and also desperate for friends
I know that feel,
all my highschool friends left, and since they approached me i dont know how to make friends
>>
>>39027994
Not at all. As long as you have a common interest/live in the same building/something that makes it acceptable to strike up a conversation, it's perfectly normal.
>>
>>39028901
Am 21. Is true lots of stupid drama and complaining but a lot of us are still trying to figure things out.

I dont think the age really matters. I have friends in their late 20s, 30s and even 40s. As long as there is common ground and nobody acts like a dick to someone else its fine.
>>
>>39028801
t. painfully unaware of how annoying you really are so you see older people as jerks
>>
>>39029336
I'm 31 and i havn't figured anything out
>>
>>39029456
I guess thats life though. Everybody goes at different pace and its something im getting used to. Being 21 i feel i should be able to drive but dont even have my g2.

Its all circumstantial. It can be super easy to say fuck it but its better to keep trying.

Have been through a lot of shit so i understand if other people havent gotten it all together. Life can be a bitch but if we stick together than shit becomes a bit more easy.
>>
>>39027994
My old best friend had a 26 or something like that age difference when I was 19. He was in his 40s. Everybody liked him because he was interesting. Most of the people he hung out with were in their 20s.
>>
>>39028901
I'm in the same situation. How do people in their 30s even make friends? Is it hopeless? Every friend I used to have is married with children and I hate being around couples and kids. I am so lonely.
>>
>>39029641
Once you exit your 20s it's very fucking hard to make friends. This has been a known problem for decades at least.
>>
>>39029641
what are your intrests and hobbies?
what do you do for a living?
>>
>>39029707
That's weird. Maybe you're just both cunts. I made way more friends in my late 20's early 30's.

When I was a teenager to around mid 20's I had more frenemies than anything. It's almost fucking disgusting to call them a frenemy and not an enemy since the friendship was all lopsided with me being some kind of fucking bitch to tolerate them.
>>
>>39027994
Nah, im 24 one of the coolest guys I know is 31. I dont find it weird at all, his age rarely even crosses my mind
>>
>>39027994

seriously, after HS, nobody gives a fuck. youre all adults
>>
>>39027994
After 20 the friendship age gap really isn't a thing anymore.

If you're a unifag then that goes down to 18. Chill anon, try to make some young friends!
>>
>>39027994
Considering you're here yes, you'll either be told to fuck off/get the shit beaten out of you or be kept around as comic relief and to make them look better.
>>
>>39028801
This. People are dicks once they get older and more conservative (one of the reasons 4chan is full of dicks is because of youthful conservatism).

If you're past early twenties odds are you're worse than dead inside.
>>
>>39031276
>conservatism
I wouldn't describe what you find here as legitimate conservatives.
>>
>>39031366
It's in the same spirit, though in real life people are less honest.
>>
>>39031407
The shit really started rolling when SJWs went after video game nerds since they saw them as low hanging fruit to gain their social justice points since they figured no one would defend them, and they were right for a little while, the left had no problem disowning these people calling them misogynists , demonizing them and the like so a lot of these guys gravitated toward fringe corners of the right since they were the only ones defending them.
This is something I predicted would happen years ago, all this trying to force SJW shit on the hobby of a bunch of for the most part apolitical nerds was going to cause them to gravitate toward the right,
and that's what happened.
>>
File: MjaBC.jpg (72KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
MjaBC.jpg
72KB, 500x700px
>>39031276
Oh great. I am a conservative huh?
>>
>>39031755
You mean non-sjw's that wanted to manipulate people they thought were sjw's started having sexual affairs with people they thought would support them since nobody else would while trying to get people they thought would support them in the first place to go along with it all?
>>
>>39027994
Its only weird if you specifically try to make friends with people in their 20's, if you just happen to end up being friends with people younger than you then its not.
>>
>>39032207
>>39032207
>You mean non-sjw's that wanted to manipulate people they thought were sjw's started having sexual affairs with people they thought would support them since nobody else would while trying to get people they thought would support them in the first place to go along with it all?
sire
I havnt the slightest clue what you are trying to say
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.