[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't young men want to get married, create a family,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: staying in on a holiday.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
staying in on a holiday.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
Why don't young men want to get married, create a family, build careers or do anything substantial? All they care about is sex, drugs, video games and other vapid activities. It's embarrassing how I can't even defend men when my female friends complain because everything they say is true. Most of them are aiming for older men and I can't really blame them. Young men are perpetual children. Anyone else confirm this?
>>
>>39026896
I just want to get married, create a family, and build a career, but I can only do that if there existed traditional women who actually wanted me.
>>
I know you're memeing but the type of shit that goes in these days is ridiculous. Women can take a man's children and not let the man or his parents (the kid's grandparents) see them meanwhile they have to pay her money and the state doesn't even do check-ups to see if the kids are being taken care of with the money the "mom" gets.
>>
>>39026896
Every man I know wants a career and a wife and eventually children. The problem is literally ZERO percent of women are wife/mother material these days so there's no point in even trying
>>
men earn less, they have less rights (universally and locally) and they are disadvantaged greatly when engaging the law.
basically 93% of all single parents are woman.
its fucking ridicules, only a few people even pay attention to whats going on in the world
>>
File: laughing-frog-l.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-frog-l.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
This is how this thread will go:

>Robots will state their case from a pro-male perspective
>Waves of /pol/, reddit, facebook, feminist, tumblr and other type scum will flood in to shame young men
>Robots will try to fight back
>The hordes of scum will overpower them and the thread will archive

That's mostly how these threads go. Now, as for why young men don't do what you describe, it's because a) there's no incentive and b) western society prioritizes women over men, to the point where many young men are pushed away and women have it far far easier.

Not to mention how androgynous the west is, how promiscuous it is, how women are 'liberated' but men aren't. Technology has also made it so the world could become more feminized. Physical strength is not as needed anymore - any piece of shit can just stay inside and whine online all day, and machines can do their work for them.

"LE BASED TRUMP" won't bring back the west, and I am so ashamed that you retards on /pol/ and /r9k/ thought he would. Fuck off with your phony makeshift traditionalism renaissance bullshit. The world has changed and you are a part of that change whether you like it or not.
>>
>>39026896
>sex
I'm a virgin and have no issues waiting for marriage
>drugs
Never touched them
>video games
I play them in moderation

>career
I'm doing well and made good money in my field this summer and am only going into junior year
>get married
I'd like to if I could actually find a girl worth marrying, I expect her to at least be in reasonable shape, have good values, and be a virgin. Otherwise what's the point?
>family
Once I'm married for 5+ years.
>>
>>39026896
>women literally do all of the same things young men do
>they just fuck 30 year olds on the daily
How is that a good assessment of men, when they do the same shit, while fucking a businessman that doesn't care about them?
>>
>>39027033
our society is greatly feminized either by effort of "some people" or naturally.
people don't notice the change because everyone are so busy.

look around you, most 20+yr olds today are so infantile its disgusting. i mean even in highschool most guys were weak,short and acted like kids.
the 2 next generations of men will no longer be men anymore. we will surely have a tranny epidemic, we will have larger number of gay men and generally more faggots than ever.
we are basically experiencing the last generation of men that isn't fully emasculated yet. and its incredibly sad to see and realize
>>
>>39026896
>get married
You mean sign away half of everything I own to a roastie that is going to cheat on me and leave me for Chad?

>create a family
You mean bring life into the world that I'm financially responsible for for the next 18 years, regardless of if they stay or not?
>>
File: depression.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>39026896
im sorry, women are just really scary to me
i dont mean to be this way, i just had some problems developing when i was younger cause of my mom and other female figures abandoning me often
>>
>>39026896
I didn't care at all about those things until about age 26. Now I really want to settle down and raise a family senpai
>>
Because any privilege that used to be awarded for being in a stable marriage has completely evaporated.
>>
>>39026896
Why should white straight beta males try to be a part of society when the society is against them?
>>
Please don't hate me but, sometimes I wonder about how to reach my bf. He has a wonderful job and has loads of time and intellegents to do whatever he wants. Instead all he wants to do is sit infornt his computer playing video games.

Why waste your life alone at a computer screen, when you have opportunity to do so much more. Video games are just a temporary feel. I understand him playing video games after a hard day of work but, every sec of free time he has go into it.
People tell me he'll never marry me because, he had everything thing he needs at home. Pussy and video games on tap.
Plus, I'm to neet to do anything about. I can only try to un-neet myself and hope he will progress with me. I really don't want to live my life in front of a computer screen and I want a best friend/ SO to have cool adventures with.
>>
>>39027174

That's all a product of the modern world though. It's hip and trendy right now to roleplay traditionalism and to shame young men, especially to merge feminism with traditionalism. Yet everything people bitch about is all related to what the world has become. It won't change unless there is a collapse.
>>
>>39026896
>get married, create a family, build careers or do anything substantial

I think you really underestimate how tremendous is the effort required to do all those things.

Edit: nice bait
>>
>>39027313
>play video games
>cost of console, games, maybe an online subscription for multiplayer
>somewhat expensive but not too bad if you have a console for a long time and get games on sale
>cost of traveling and adventures
>expensive as fuck plus long ass drives or plane rides
>>
File: hitler ayy lmao.jpg (5KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
hitler ayy lmao.jpg
5KB, 280x180px
>>39027322
Next fuhrer when? Also let's hope this time he succeeds
>>
>>39026896
let me put things into perspective,
we can reasonably guess the number of particulates in the observable universe, by taking its size and density and
get 3.28 times 10 to the power of 80 particles in the observable universe with the same method we can
get 1.46 times 10 to the power of 29 particles per human
which mean you
get 2.25 times 10 to the power of 51 humans to use up all the particles
there are 7 billion people on earth today with our current growth rate of 1.11% a year do you know how long it would take to use up all the particles in the observable universe? if you work backward with a growth equation you would get.
8604..........years
>>
>>39027313
>jusr let me whine about an overabundance of sex and free time on /r9k/
Hang yourself you gutter trash attentionwhore.
How the fuck did you even get here, retard?
>>
File: 1489384049453.jpg (57KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1489384049453.jpg
57KB, 846x846px
>>39026896
>get married
No one wants to get married to me.
>create a family
See above.
>build careers
Without a family to sustain, there's no reason to bother with career advancement since I already live comfortably.
>or do anything substantial
There aren't really opportunities for young men to do anything truly substantial anymore unless they were born into the top 5%.
>>
>>39026896
>having female friends
>friends
Get out normo
>>
>>39026896

>Children because they won't get married

Top kek m'nigger, that proves that they are actually sane and don't believe stories for children of love happily ever after.
>>
So they settle for older men like its our consequence? I'm 24yo and I don't care for women my age they are too old for me and I'll take a girl of 18-21 any day, totally different animal if I'm honest.

Women my age are too boring and lifeless, it really happens that early for them, They can fuck older men if they want, I'll carry on fucking teen pussy thanks.Then one day I'll be the ''older guy'' and I'll be the real deal all of a sudden? What kind of logic is that?

Your friends are talking out there arses, honestly.
>>
File: 1411418814874.gif (359KB, 370x330px)
1411418814874.gif
359KB, 370x330px
>>39026896
thats rich

the other day there were 2 threads one was
>> men should lower there standards when it come to finding a GF

and the other one was

>>Why can't I find a good man?
demanding high standards

so where have the good men gone well for the most part they are married already (for now) the ones that are left have seen women destroy the lives of other men with divorce
and don't want no part of it

there are some good men left but after years of neglect and being turned down they give up

so much for lowering standards
>>
>>39026896
Also none of that stuff creates happiness, just more burdens and more stuff that can be taken from you randomly at the drop of a hat (divorce, accidents, economic downturns), therefore more stress
>>
>>39026896
Would you rather we committed mass suicide instead?
>>
File: 1501159735594.png (150KB, 277x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501159735594.png
150KB, 277x385px
>>39026896
I BADLY WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TO START A FUCKING FAMILY WITH YOU STUPID FUCKING SLUT WHORE. TOO BAD YOU AND ALL YOUR DUMB SLUTTY FRIENDS WHO SUCKED MILES OF DICK WITH YOU IN COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL ONLY WANT TO FUCK CHAD.
I DONT HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE. I HAVE TO SMOKE WEED AND KILL PEOPLE IN MODERN WARFARE OR I DEAD ASS MIGHT SNAP ON A MOTHER FUCKER IN REAL FUCKING LIFE ON GOD. STUPID FUCKING BITCH. I HAVENT HAD SEX IN ALMOST 4 FUCKING YEARS. DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY I MAKE, HOW FIT I GET, OR HOW GOOD I GET AT FAKING IT, I AM A FUCKING LOSER WHO WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
>>
>>39027418
We do have a comfy life. I'm very thankful for that. What's wrong with a prospective from the other side of things? You seem to be reflecting some feelings at me. Just came in this board to rage?
>>
>>39027378
I guess, I would have to compromise with that kind of stuff more.
>>
>>39026986
The nail's head

This post

Nuff said
>>
>>39026986
lol I don't want any of those things my dude

I just want to shitpost, fap, and play video games
>>
>>39026896
>get married, create a family, build careers or do anything substantial
Because there's no good reason to do any of the things you regard as substantial.
>>
>>39026896
I just want a man who'll share things equally with me, or at the very least discuss who does what with an open mind- not just say they want something "because it's tradition" which, as far as I'm concerned, isn't a valid argument. I prefer working things out on a case by case basis. If I'm in a high powered job and he's a dishwasher, it does not make sense for him to be the breadwinner.
>>
File: 511451995904.png (166KB, 289x305px)
511451995904.png
166KB, 289x305px
>>39029400
This, lads, is wife material.
But, nice try, faggot
>>
>>39026896
>Why don't young men want to get married, create a family, build careers or do anything substantial?
I want to do that stuff, but I'm unemployed, still live at home (at 25) and women aren't attracted to me.

Maybe one day though. Gets a little less likely every year, and it's already pretty unlikely though.
>>
>>39026896
>All they care about is sex, drugs, video games and other vapid activities.
But how often do we hear criticism of the lifestyle of young women, e.g. partying, attention whoring on social media, cock carousel riding, substance abuse, and shopping? Never. The unspoken implication is that young women are all serious people doing serious things.
>>
File: IMG_1622.jpg (34KB, 818x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
34KB, 818x539px
>>39026896
I'm trying to focus on myself right now. I've got a part time job at home, and soon to have a full time job with the Army.
I'm not too good with finances, but I've got plenty of time to figure that out. My free time right now, for the most part, has been spent committing time and money to hobbies and activities that I never got to pursue / practice as a child or teenager. Now that I'm a young adult, I don't want to wait until I'm 40 years old to try and learn the guitar or pick up surfing and snowboarding again. It'll be too late by that point. It's a almost too late as it is.
As for kids, a wife, and a family... fuck the last two. I'm never going to marry, because as far as I'm concerned, most women are cunts. I don't want to turn my life around only to be accepted by the very people who tormented me in school. Even if I did find the right woman, who's to say they won't divorce me, steal my money, and take my kids? Yeah, fuck that.
I'm going to either adopt a kid or pay for artificial insemination. And I'm going to be the best Goddamn parent this world has ever seen. I want my kid(s) to have all the support that I never got, all the lessons that I never learned, all the parenting I never received. They'll be better than I ever was.
TL;DR: Go fuck yourself you Stacy whore. I can have a family and do everything else without your holes.
>>
>>39029400
If you were in a high powered job you wouldn't marry a dishwasher.
>>
File: patrick.png (734KB, 798x526px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.png
734KB, 798x526px
>>39026896
Why would men want to marry someone that has fucked half of their city and probably has a toxic wastedump of a womb from all of the rancid semen?
>>
>>39031555
This, get real and stop fishing for sympathy.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.