[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else fucking hate this shit. this shit fucking society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: sad autist.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad autist.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
does anyone else fucking hate this shit.

this shit fucking society that is over sexualized, degenerate and run by jews?

i live in burgerland. Is there a more chill place to live where people are nice and not all pieces of shit? preferably one with a high suicide rate because those tend to have more tame people.
>>
The only not over sexualized countries are Arab ones.
>>
>>39025306
Don't forget about China.
>>
File: retard pepe.jpg (6KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.jpg
6KB, 240x192px
>>39025306
but arab countries are full of murderous towlheads.

iceland and japan seem chill, with the exaption that there is hentai sold on every street corner in japan but i just want a safe place where i don't have to worry about niggers, gopniks, spics or intimidatingly social normies.

>>39025330
i want to breath thank you
>>
>>39025263
Just stop watching crap TV and going to Facebook and Twitter. People irl are not how mass media likes to portay them all. Remember, sex sells and it's why you see it everywhere.
>>
>>39025351
>but arab countries are full of murderous towlheads.
No. Outside the literal war zones, the crime rates are overall low.

>japan
is ridiculously sexualized, not even school children are spared.
>>
File: 4784.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4784.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>39025357
>TV
>Facebook
>Twitter
>implying i do that shit
>>
>>39025357
This kinda. People IRL are like that but social media is insanely skewed
>>
Maybe Baltic countries? They are relatively free and have high suicide rates.

But you have to realize that women are going to be picky in any country where they are free. If them being picky is what you mean by "over sexualized" maybe you should just work on improving yourself.
>>
I'm trying to be social to get a social life.

Been using facebook, snapchat, going town.

So far I feel like a looser amongst normies.

Yeah society is shite. I want the hunter and gatherer days back.
>>
>>39025263
Idk but come back and tell us if you find out.
>>
>>39025351
Iceland has the lowest average age for loss of virginity anywhere in the world. 15.
>>
File: I would prefer not to zizek 3.jpg (43KB, 705x438px) Image search: [Google]
I would prefer not to zizek 3.jpg
43KB, 705x438px
>>39025263
The media is designed to make you as hedonistic as possible, on top of whatever other messages they're trying to signal at the time. It only works to an extent though, and the neoreactionaries are often just as degenerate as any liberal and will openly admit this.

It's insulting to my intelligence, yes, because I know what these people are thinking when they design this stuff.
>>
>>39025377
Ok, don't have your worldview shaped by niche racist websites, then.
>>
File: NZ-Green.png (44KB, 1740x2394px) Image search: [Google]
NZ-Green.png
44KB, 1740x2394px
>>39025263
Move to New Zealand, highest suicide rate in youths, small population, small cities and excellent attractions. No place more chill.
>>
File: dunce autist.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
dunce autist.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>39025467
no no no, unfortunately i have witnessed the cold truth about normies first hand growing up with a chad brother, a stacy sister in a dysfunctional bi-racial family. Everything i read here is dead on with what my reality was like growing up.
>>
>>39025467
It took me about a year posting and arguing with people on /pol/ before I ditched my aw-shucks liberalism for greener pastures of irony.
>>
File: bigchinautist.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
bigchinautist.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>39025492
english speaking? westernized? civilized?
>>
>>39025263
so go live by ur self in a hill with a farm
>>
File: 1673573578.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1673573578.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>39025492
>highest suicide rate in youths
>no place more chill
>>
>>39025448
It pisses me off as well, but I'm trying to stay positive by reminding myself I'm not the intended audience (the intended audience is the lowest-common-denominator crowd). Sort of like if I were to get upset that Dora was being condescending with me.
>>
>>39025545
It always reminds me of that part in Brave New World where the little boy doesn't want to take part in the weird orgies and they have to cajole him.

>you're going to enjoy your degenerate bisexual orgies, you little shit!.

I actually want the degenerate bisexual orgies though. The social engineers can read me like a book.
>>
>>39025492
Don't forget the spiders. Spiiiideeeerssssss.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.