[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You men want women to like you, when you won't even like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

You men want women to like you, when you won't even like them for who they are? Your "love" is conditional. A woman who is a virgin will get your attention, but if she dated one of you guys (a loser) and you decided to leave her because you're an asshole. Then you guys will treat her like trash calling her a whore when she's the exact same person she was before.

If any woman was carefully thinking about who she would date, why would she go from someone who posts on r9k? You want a woman with self-respect, but don't realize one that has self-respect is not going to go for YOU because she wants to be with someone who isn't a piece of shit. If a woman is thinking of being with only 1 guy for the rest of her life. Who would she choose? The guy who posts online crying and talking about how he hates women, and how he would ONLY like her based on how many people she had sex with. (conditional love.) Or would she go for a person who actually has a job, is a generally nice person who isn't a freak and will love her based on her personality?

Funny that you guys think you're above average intelligence and that you're a "nice guy". If you were so intelligent, you wouldn't be a virgin who failed at every aspect in life.
>>
>>39023470
The only thing that applies to me from all that is "freak", by nature of having uncommon fetishes, uncommon by normalfag standards anyway.

In the first place, all love is conditional, different people just like different things, and being a virgin won't make anyone love you even among people that want a virgin gf. It's more of a pre-selection condition.
>>
>>39023470
At this point I really don't give a shit about women anymore so your post means absolutely nothing to me.

Hopefully other robots chime in with their opinions though, this could be one delectable thread.
>>
>>39023470
>when you won't even like them for who they are? Your "love" is conditional.
If I am truly attracted to her on a personal level, my love won't be conditional. If she is wife material, I would forever love her.

>A woman who is a virgin will get your attention, but if she dated one of you guys (a loser) and you decided to leave her because you're an asshole. Then you guys will treat her like trash calling her a whore when she's the exact same person she was before.
I don't understand what this is saying. I would prefer if my gf was a virgin like me but if she's not, I'm fine with that as long as she wasn't a slut.

>The guy who posts online crying and talking about how he hates women, and how he would ONLY like her based on how many people she had sex with. (conditional love.) Or would she go for a person who actually has a job, is a generally nice person who isn't a freak and will love her based on her personality?
I don't talk about hating women. The number of partners someone has can indicate their loyalty and fidelity. That's what I'm mostly worried about. I have a job. I think I'm nice. I'm probably a freak. And I'd love her based on her personality.

Fuck you OP for making a stupid thread based on stupid assumptions.
>>
>A woman who is a virgin will get your attention, but if she dated one of you guys (a loser) and you decided to leave her because you're an asshole.
Wut? Anyway love is not unconditional. You can't do what you please and expect to be loved, that's self-centered. And Sakura a shit.
>>
>>39023470
>conditional love
Isn't that what all prerequisites are about? I wouldn't want to date a girl who was promiscuous so I would never get a chance to grow to love her, lol
>>
>>39023565
>pre-selection condition
Great and our pre-selection condition is to avoid guys who have that condition. My virgin friends do not want a guy who wants them because they're a virgin. We're better off lying and telling every guy we fucked 20 guys. JUST so we can avoid virgin hunters.

Here's the truth you need to know. We can select your type off and still have plenty of high quality men to pick from. You though.. That condition alone dooms you to dying alone because like I said. Any woman saving her virginity for someone special is not going to let someone at the bottom of society take it from them. (people from this board.)

>>39023615
You are showing why you deserve to die alone. This thread is meant for the loud vocal majority that shares these things. If you didn't apply then you wouldn't need to reply. But judging from your reaction I hope you stay a virgin.
>>
>thinking the echo chamber is an accurate reflection of each individual Anon.
>>
>>39023691
>thinking someone is talking about each individual and NOT the echo chamber

R.E.T.A.R.D
>>
>>39023680
Your virgin friends come to /r9k/? Otherwise I don't see what that has to do with this thread.
And you're misinterpreting either what I said or what your friends said to fit your narrative. People who say that they don't want a guy who only wants them because they're [virgin, attractive, insert whatever other trait] mean literally that, they don't want someone who only sees one value in them, that they have [trait]. In reality, nobody does this, so your friends are fine. Trying to avoid dating non-virgins is not the same as only dating someone solely because they're a virgin. Also, in reality, even if someone did that, your friends would be perfectly fine with it provided they liked the guy.
And last, as I said, what you posted does not apply to me, I don't explicitly want a virgin gf.
>>
>>39023470
>Or would she go for a person who actually has a job, is a generally nice person who isn't a freak and will love her based on her personality?

But those are also conditions as well.
>>
Friendly reminder that OP is not female.

Newfags.
>>
>>39023894
Duh, girls don't make openly confrontational posts like that. OP is a pathetic loser filling the empty void or a numale.
>>
>>39023792
You're not getting in a relationship with the echo chamber, are you?
>>
>>39023881
Yes the condition is that he could provide for her financially and emotionally.
>>
>>39024123
And that's asking a bit more than just keeping your legs closed.

They're both conditions, all love is conditional. If you want unconditional love, fuck your mom.
>>
My only condition is that the girl isn't overweight. But, given the fact that so many girls are overweight, not being overweight makes you instantly above average even if your face is below average. They then see themselves as more attractive than me so I don't show up on their radar. Thus, making me a virgin for life.
>>
>>39023470
>Or would she go for a person who actually has a job, is a generally nice person who isn't a freak and will love her based on her personality?

Yeah, because that's exactly the type of men women go for, right? Why did the most attractive girl from my class in school cuck her nice and caring bf with some drug-dealing thug that abandoned her as soon as she became pregnant then? Why did my mother sleep with some unemployed, alcoholic loser that cheated on her when she became pregnant? Why did a girl I knew since kindergarden prefer five dicks at a single party over her sweet skater bf? Why did her mother choose to hook up with some random Italian guy, I mean, who could have guessed he would go back to Italy as soon as she became pregnant. Clearly, there are a lot of women making irrational mating decisions, and their life would have been a lot better with a loyal robot bf.

>Funny that you guys think you're above average intelligence and that you're a "nice guy". If you were so intelligent, you wouldn't be a virgin who failed at every aspect in life.

In every possible regard, I am a much better member of society than my father. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do any drugs. I don't have debt, I don't spend money on useless stuff, like eating in a restaurant everyday out of laziness. I'm in STEM with top grades, instead of slacking around some inapplicable philosophy/literature degree, so in all likelyhood, I won't be unemployed and leeching off my mother for the next ten years. Hundred years agon men would have begged me to marry their tight virgin teenage daughters. If this is denied to me now, it can only be considered a grave injustice.
>>
>>39023470
>You men want women to like you, when you won't even like them for who they are?
Girls aren't born whores. They choose to be whores.
>>
>>39025509
>not wanting to be a whore
>>
>>39025565
Irrelevant. The point is roasties can't whine about guys not wanting to date them for a choice THEY made.
>>
>>39023792
The "echo chamber" is not a person. It's an abstract entity on the Internet. It doesn't actually exist.
R.E.T.A.R.D
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.