[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are women on this board who are still virgins Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 30-year-virgin.jpg (126KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
30-year-virgin.jpg
126KB, 640x959px
>there are women on this board who are still virgins
Just why? What went wrong?
>>
File: 1379773965762.jpg (84KB, 334x267px) Image search: [Google]
1379773965762.jpg
84KB, 334x267px
>>39023441
>there are women on this board who are still virgins

bull fucking shit there are, women cant be virgins past 18 unless they literally choose to.

That includes obese and deformed women
>>
File: 1502340914344.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502340914344.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>39023441
>There are women on this board
Fembots don't exist, newfag
>>
>>39023474
>>bull fucking shit there are, women cant be virgins past 18 unless they literally choose to.
>
>That includes obese and deformed women
It's choosing it, but also not wanting to have sex with any guy around. I assume that if I was to dress in a slutty way and pretend to be retarded, it would be easier to get laid.

It's also being fucking nervous because I don't know how sex would feel like and how will it go
>>
because never had a bf = never had sex

>>39023474
this
>>
>>39024132
>>39024172
Open invitation for me to deflower any fembots in the Southwest region. I am a fat, bald 27 year old android.
>>
>>39024308
my virginity doesn't bother me you cuck
>>
>>39023441
>mfw you will never be a young virgin married off to secure a strategic alliance

I'm too degenerate to be a nun.
>>
>>39024340
Nobody said it did. No need to be toastie, roastie. It was a friendly invitation.
>>
>>39023474
>don't want women to be whores
>it bothers you when women choose not to be whores
>>
>>39024387
why wasnt it a friendlt invitation to a conversation about Scooby doo?
>>
>>39024667
Why not a friendly invitation to a conversation about realistic space warfare?
>>
>>39024698
only if its an episode from scooby doo
>>
>>39024866
be my scooby gf pls
>>
>>39024391
>/r9k/ is one perzon
>>
>>39024391
The thing that's pissing him off is when they deny that they don't have sex. Your taking his words wrong anon
>>
>>39024391
We're fine if girls choose to be virgins. We encourage it. What we hate is virgin cunts bitching about how they're "just as lonely as robots" when dick is constantly thrown at them from every direction
>>
>>39023886
only relevant reply on this thread
>>
>>39023441
The only reason I can think of is mental illness/disability. Certainly not anything related to appearance.
>>
>>39025783
Even mentally ill chicks stand a decent chance.
>>
>>39025763

If virgin women (that feels fictitious just typing it out) feel lonely, I can see why. ALL men except men who are physiologically broken want sex, and so virgin women are met with guys of all types just wanting to defile their holes, and those guys don't care about them or their personality.
It's very sad that the internet and western culture now thinks I am a "neckbeard" for saying this.
Yet in reality, the cool party people who make fun of "neckbeard" and "nice guys" are using reverse psychology.

>Yeah haha look at that guy, he's a loser for criticizing me for only wanting to have sex, haha

It's reverse psychology so the virgin women are socially guilt tripped into having sex with the cool party people. You don't want to be part of the loser crowd, right sis?
>>
>>39023441
>why
I don't have RL friends. I don't get up from my bed unless to go to the bathroom and occasionally eat.
Don't know how to chitchat
Tried an ldr. Failed
>>
>>39024347
Wew another ck2 fan?
>>
>>39025870
What happened to your LDR
>>
>>39025857
>don't care about them or their personality
First of all, women don't have personalities. Second of all being used for sex is still better than being completely alone in every way. It's not even comparable. Sex is a basic biological need, and being denied it causes severe mental and emotional distress. Women don't have to experience that.
>>
>>39025870
why did it fail
and are you interested in being my bed gf
>>
>>39025902
I was Friendzoned
>>
>>39025935
Well that fucking sucks. Do you have any idea why
>>
File: IMG_5880.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5880.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
>>39025957
Too edgy for my boi
>>
>>39025997
lol is there a video for this? where did this happen?

little dude got squished like a fly lmao
>>
Honest question, how can I find a shy virgin to hold hands and play games with? I don't mind if she's autistic, better than staceys.
>>
>>39025907

Women have personalities, they are just really boring since women are inferior versions of men. Like adult children. They need men to lead them. It's pathetic. If women can't get a good looking guy their world crashes down around them. But men are the true bluepilled romantics. Women are red pilled in that they are promiscuous sluts that want the best offspring from the best man. Of course, they have bad judgment so their "best man" is debatable, but still.
Men are not perfect either though and once we ourselves take part in degeneracy then women start doing it too.
>>
>>39023441

The type of girls you're talking about are the ones that will grow up to become "crazy cat ladies".

They try to be quirky, but in reality they're really boring.

Usually, they're not ugly, but they're painfully average and put no effort into looking attractive.

They are mentally childlike, although they consider themselves to be sophisticated.

They browse this board waiting for an assertive man that understands them to "sweep them off their feet".

I know you, fembots. :^)
>>
>>39026263
It's usually sluts who grow up to be crazy cat ladies.
>>
>>39023441
I'm ugly and it takes a really specific guy to be interested in me.

And then when we try to have sex, it never fits. I've lied to my friends and told them I'm not a virgin. No one else applauds a girl for being a virgin irl except for 4chan. People made fun of me for it so I just started lying about it. My sister is a stacy and sometimes makes fun of girls being a virgin, she thinks im not one either...

I finally stopped lying about it and talked to a guy about my problems. I'm making him take my virginity before college, which was supposed to be over this summer, but I haven't been able to "fit" yet
>>
>>39023441
I've never had a boyfriend and men reject me when I make the first move. Also, I want to be in love with my partner the first time I have sex.

If I'm being real I'm just too damn ugly.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.