[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk with a girl over discord >we get along very smoothly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

File: 1480916420290.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1480916420290.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>talk with a girl over discord
>we get along very smoothly
>we agree on a lot of things
>she shows me her face
>holy shit a qt3.14
>this_gonna_be_bad.jpg
>she asks me for a picture
>i send it to her and she says I'm not that bad
>her answers become different
>she stops talking to me
>mfw
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39017225
We can't all be chads OP
>>
File: 1499976713127s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1499976713127s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>>39017225
Are you in for the beta uprising or do you need more humiliation?
>>
>>39017330
This OP, are you going to do something about it, all those times you've been treated unjustly? Or are you going to be a little bitch about it?
>>
I have always had the opposite problem. Once the girls see my face they start treating me nicer. After that I ghost them. I want them to like me for me.
>>
>>39017371
>This post.

They can like you for you and still be attracted to you.
>>
Girls only care if you have the looks to match whatever's in their head. Its a zero sum game.
>>
File: 1484464811630.jpg (25KB, 283x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484464811630.jpg
25KB, 283x375px
>>39017225
Accept the fact that if you're ugly you lost in the game of life, no amout of positive attitude, confidence or exercise will ever change that.
>>
>use your face instead of a fucking animu grill as an avatar
>she'd never talk to you in the first place
Problem solved.
>>
File: 62626262.jpg (27KB, 376x523px) Image search: [Google]
62626262.jpg
27KB, 376x523px
>>39017411
Not >>39017371 but I was like this myself as a moderately attractive autist before my hair went, but no, they don't and won't. Tested this online with a fake picture some time ago and not one would meet my expectations. They think you're an uggo and they will cut you off and even talk shit about you in circlejerk form. My sentiments towards them remain however, they can go ride the chad carousel then kill themselves once they hit the wall, thankfully one or two has of their own stupidity and hedonism and I greatly enjoy that fact.

I looked like a carbon copy of picture related for perspective when that was in its prime and it made school unpleasant for me with how fake they were. They don't like YOU, they like some fucktard celebrity who looks like you. If you're wondering why I didn't take advantage of it is because I'm an immense prude with "both husband and wife should be virgins" mindset and am otherwise someone with a strong moral compass.

That said I immensely enjoy the stories people post here of evil roasties killing themselves or getting BTFO by someone smarter. They don't give a single solitary fuck about your hobbies, your interests, or you as a person. All they want is the dick of someone attractive, and so many are so vapid between their ears that I don't regard them as even human. Thirsty sloots are worse than the thirsty 'betas' they hate then try to steal betabux out of later in life.
>>
I showed my dnd group my face and they stopped chatting with me socially. We have a session coming up and I'm pretty much planning to be a tier above a background character until I find a good chance to leave.
>>
>>39017708
I guess it would suck to look like a celebrity, they would like you for looking like them. And not because of you.
>>
>>39017225
You probably just aren't her type. No point in getting so upset over it.
>>
>>39017225
>good looking guy
>met this one good looking fembot
>we talk
>seems really cool
>out of the blue she sends me nudes
>send some back realizing she didn't have to do what she did
>I'm a mushy romantic faggot
>tell her I want to passionately kiss her etc
>"okay"
>fucking ignore after that
>"dude are you like horny or something"
>just tell her no not at all
>"k"
Just put a gun in my fucking mouth and pull the fucking trigger please
>>
File: 1499836152570.jpg (44KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
1499836152570.jpg
44KB, 484x534px
>>39017371
Anytime someone says I'm hot or cute, I get disgusted and leave.

I honestly have such a low opinion of myself that I perceive compliments a subversive insults or appeals of emotion
>>
File: 1500998914018.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1500998914018.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>39018054
Stop being a fucking faggot about it and just accept the fucking compliment it was said for a reason you fucking asshole you're not the only one who's sensitive
>>
>>39017225
People treat you differently when you are an anon than when you have a face, did you not expect that?
>>
>>39018156
Nigger that shit is fucking uncomfortable

Whenever someone says your hot or cute, it feels disgusting and fake, I'd rather them not say it at all.

I can't fix the fact that I'm paranoid and emotionless about everything, those are deep rooted issues anon.
>>
File: 1501051018767.jpg (113KB, 431x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501051018767.jpg
113KB, 431x500px
>>39018205
Fuck you you're going to reciprocate feelings and put on the facade that it's okay to be open then expect it to be open and stop judging you double nigger you're hot anon just take it for what it is and learn to pick out who is and isn't a fucking roastie whore cunt
>>
>>39017330
Please tell me you have the not thumbnail version of that pic
>>
>>39017708
bro your just upset that your ugly, realize it.
>>
>>39018261
I can't tell if this is some motivational speech or something else.

Thank you??
>>
Bro its just easier to accept being fugly.
>>
File: 1500247917666.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500247917666.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>39018533
You're welcome son this comment is surprisingly not original who would have guessed huh really makes me think man
>>
>On Discord.
>Guy keeps hitting on me.
>I mind it at first, but kinda fall for him after a while.
>Talk about my disgusting fetishes one time with him.
>Realise he's grossed out by me now, but isn't rude enough to tell me that.
This hurts.
Why does it hurt so much.
I'm so cold.
>>
File: 1502538869199.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502538869199.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
>>39017371
Dude, this happens to me all the fucking time.

With girls, trans AND guys it got to the point where I just fucking removed 90% of the people who have seen what I look like.

Having orbiters feels so fucking horrible, it's to much weight, like they message me 24/7 It feels like they have no one else to be taking with and that just to much weight for me.
>>
>>39017814
Was his dick too small, did she not like the romantic way he started being sexual, did he forget to compliment her and that offended her pathetic narcissism?

I don't want this to happen if a girl ever talks to me.
>>
>>39018471
>Offered no strings sex several times
>Barely knew those girls
Maybe now, but before? Nah.
>>
>>39017740
That royally sucks anon, I bet they don't even realize that they are doing it. Casual elitism for chad-faces.
>>
here is a server with comfy talks and vidya

https://discord. original gg/d6J2eQr

you know what to delete
>>
>>39019676
I bet your fetishes are really generic normie tier bullshit and he was more disgusted he was talking to such a game normie pleb.

Girls take on whatever fetishes their guys are into anyway.
>>
File: futureselfhitsback.jpg (75KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
futureselfhitsback.jpg
75KB, 600x449px
>>39017708
Quit being me.

16-26
>decent appearance
>optimistic
>want to stay a virgin and find a virgin bride, begone foul wenches!

26+
>still a good person
>balding which means almost no social capital in the dating market
>coming to the realization that I missed out on prime teen pussy and the trade off of my strong morals is forever alone status
>>
>>39019725
>Having orbiters feels so fucking horrible, it's to much weight, like they message me 24/7 It feels like they have no one else to be taking with and that just to much weight for me.

How does it feel to be a girl? That's one of their problems, right... Little more empathy when you see the bitching that goes on here, huh...

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD.
You have options, you do not belong.
>>
>>39019845
>How does it feel?

Feels like ass my guy, especially when you don't realise that they are only speaking with you because of looks untill pretty far in.

I just want vidya friends and animu friends what's wrong with that?
>>
File: IMG_1173.png (93KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.png
93KB, 236x235px
>get told I'm attractive irl
>grew up feeling ugly so don't believe it
>have bad experiences wih people so assume everyone is lying or trying to manipulate me in some way

Sometimes I wonder if i actually am attractive but it wouldn't matter anyway because I'm too mentally messed up
>>
>>39019875
What games do you play and what animu do you watch? I'd be your friend but only if you have similar tastes. Otherwise I probably wouldn't talk to you much.

>>39019883
I know that feel.
>>
>>39019875
Why dont you just accept that your looks are a tool that you can use to make your life easier?

Leave this board, you don't belong here. Go to soc and find those vidya friends. Go outside where people wont avoid eye contact and pray you aren't going to ask them out.
>>
>>39019810
>Scat.
>Beastiality.
>Gore.
>Piss.
>Puke.
>Light sadism.
>Organs.
>Masochism.
>Fendom.
>Dominated.
>Impreg (reciever).
>Impreg (giver)
>Nipple fuck and nipple birth.
>Humiliation.
>Sissification.
More I forgot.
You decide if they're normie.
>>
File: unrelateduggo.jpg (6KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
unrelateduggo.jpg
6KB, 258x196px
>>39019927
It doesn't work like that, he can't post here because you know he's attractive and therefore cant trust that you would want to talk with him if he looked like a downsy -2/10.
>>
Every fucking girl on discord is a whore, literally every girl that has added me from a vc says I have an amazing voice and they end up audibly masturbating as I sit there awkwardly. Then you try to talk to them and they ghost you until they're horny again and ask to call then masturbate. I just want a cute fucking girlfriend
>>
>>39019810
>Girls
Poster was probably male or a trap.

>>39019810
>Girls take on whatever fetishes their guys are into anyway.
Absolute bullshit. Females are less likely to develop exotic fetishes, yes, because they have more opportunities for sexual expression/release.

But they don't just take on a guy's fetish. Don't believe the hype. Ones that seem to are lying to placate their alpha.

They have their own fetishes but their shittier normie filth.
>>
>>39019927
I'm honestly down to play most Co-op games, I don't like CSGO, MOBAs or OW type shit, big fan of racing games and recently been getting into fightan vidya with Tekken 7 also been playing a fair bit of osrs lately.

As for anime i haven't really watched much in the last 2 years but I do still read a fuck ass shit ton of manga.

>>39019936
I fully understand it's a tool to get what I want but in this case it's a negative you dipshit, limpdicked fuck. If we are having a who's life was more shit contest I'll blow you the fuck outta the water.
>>
>>39020000
Nice quads.

If you just let them use you to masturbate for 6 or 7 times then you could get them to stick around. How do you expect to wrangle up a gf if you reject the only girls who will talk to you?
>>
>>39019971
I'm not sure if they're male or female but it genuinely would not matter. I just want more friends who are into similar media. Most of my online friends are gone or we don't talk anymore.
>>
>>39020009
Results to cursing and direct attacks...who's life was more shit contest declared

Go on then, blow me.
>>
>>39020046
Man, you're gonna have to pay me.

That way it's not gay.
>>
>>39019824
No u.

Would deliberately "miss out on 'prime' teen pussy" again though, over 10 years later I'm still not interested in casual sex hook up culture.
>>
Its the complete opposite for me.I'm fairly good looking. It takes girls a while to realise I'm a fucking idiot.Have bad social skills, I'm awkward and get angry easily.

It kind of sucks being an asshole that nobody likes. Nobody sticks around, it sucks.
>>
>>39020009
>Tekken 7
Yeah we'll get along. Who do you main? Josie and trying to learn Lee here. [Spoiler]ghost#4082 if you want to play a few rounds.[/spoiler]

>>39020004
>But they don't just take on a guy's fetish. Don't believe the hype. Ones that seem to are lying to placate their alpha.

Way more common than you think and these are the types I mean. Well adjusted normal girls don't mess with robots. Maybe cyborgs.
>>
>>39020028
tyty

Na lad, girls on discord could go through hundreds of guys, they worship the most chad guy of their choice and keep other guys around for their own needs/emotional support.
>>
>>39020167
I main Hwaorang and only Hwa.
>>
>tfw a girl likes you
Best feeling in the world.
>>
>>39020364
Your life must suck if that's the best feel
>>
File: 1501883714356.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501883714356.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>39017225
Have you tried not being ugly?

My comment wasn't original and this bot tried to mute me
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.