[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right ROBOTS? Were we destined losers from the day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Neji.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Neji.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Was he right ROBOTS? Were we destined losers from the day we were born?
>>
Yes he was.

Naruto claimed destiny is bullshit, but it turns out he himself is the "child of prophesy" destined to save the world and unlocks some god-like powers
>>
>>39015085
OH ya, and as a further "fuck you" to Neji, he dies. Yes, Neji dies for some fucking reason even though none of Naruto other friends do
>>
Well if multiverse theory is true, does that mean we live in one singular timeline and that everything is just set in stone if we could look far ahead? Or does every decision we make influence the future?
>>
>>39015045
Yeah he was right about destiny. I mean Naruto was destined to fuck his autistic sister's pussy and look how that turned out.
>>
It's set in stone if you let it be.
>>
File: burrito.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
burrito.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>39015139
horribly?

oripap
>>
File: 1494901655815.jpg (113KB, 960x835px) Image search: [Google]
1494901655815.jpg
113KB, 960x835px
>tfw just marathoned the entirety of naruto the past month (minus the filler)
>last time I watched shippuden was only like 40 episodes in
god damn. I leled at obito being tobi, but the whole thing wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. maybe because of nostalgia
>>
File: 318px-Hiashi_bows_to_Neji[1].png (108KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
318px-Hiashi_bows_to_Neji[1].png
108KB, 318x240px
>>39015045
No! What the fuck? Did you even watch the fight? Do you even know his character arc? He said that because he was convinced that his dad was offered up as a sacrifice after Hiashi killed a lightning country ninja who infiltrated their home to kill Hinata. He thought that his father's destiny and death was predetermined because he was born seconds after his big brother.

1) He fucking loses to the person he declared a loser
2) RIGHT AFTER; the next fucking episode, he finds out that his father, Hizashi, volunteered to die when the twin was prepared to die like the lightning country wanted. Hiashi bows down and asks for forgiveness.
3) He was free to choose to die protecting Hinata who was protecting Naruto from the Juubi
>>
>>39015120
The universe is a deterministic system. There are no alternative timelines.
>>
>>39015045
*thumbs up* BELIEVE IT
>>
>>39015235
I really like this wojak.

and

>watching naruto
>ever
>>
>>39015045
He was. In the end, it all came down to the two chosen destined bastards who were basically gods and way stronger than everyone else because of bullshit reasons with their soul or shit.

If hard work meant anything, Rock Lee would have been useful.
>>
>>39016142
But Neji died protecting the head family. Just like he was destined to do.
>>
>>39016341
You say this like you know this for sure.
>>
>>39016532
>You can't prove that God doesn't exist!
You're right, I don't know for sure. But it's the realistic thing to believe.

If the universe is not deterministic and everything that can happen differently causes new timelines to spawn, I am quite sure that it's caused by random quantum mechanics and not by "choices" made by macroscopic mammals.

If you're going to believe in stuff, at least base it on your current knowledge of physics and not on the latest science fiction movie you watched.
>>
>>39015139
you mean "cousin"
>>
Everything is genetic including the way you think so I'll go with yes
>>
>dies to a splinter
>>
File: images (92).jpg (17KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
images (92).jpg
17KB, 461x319px
>>39015045
We were , truly but i started drinking matcha green tea and my life changed they knew this in ancient japan you wonder why its so expensive to buy in the west big pharma doesnt want to lose money in case people embrace the way of the matcha tea
>>
File: 4447Iao.gif (869KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
4447Iao.gif
869KB, 400x265px
>>39015045
Yes.
>prophecy
Both the Sage of 6 Paths and the Toad Sage prophecies point to Naruto being the chosen one.
>bloodline
Naruto is of the Uzumaki clan, making him capable of even having a Tailed Beast inside of him. Then we find out the Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan, descendants of the Goddess of the Naruto world.
>reincarnation
Naruto is the reincarnation of Ashura, Hagoromo's younger son. Ashura lived under the shadow of his older brother, Indra, who was considered a genius.

Through hard work, Ashura eventually became one of the most powerful being in the world, and unlike the loner Indra was, Ashura had friends who supported him.

>resurrection
Naruto dies and is brought back to life.

Naruto was DESTINED to be a hard worker, he was DESTINED to be in Sasuke's shadow at a young age, he was DESTINED to clash with Sasuke, he was DESTINED to save the world...

...and above all he was destined to become the 7th Hokage. Naruto is the son of the 4th hokage, Kakashi is the student of the 4th hokage, Tsunade is the student of the 3rd hokage, the grandniece of the 2nd hokage and the granddaughter of the 1st hokage. Minato is the student of the student of the 3rd hokage, Hiruzen is the student of the 1st and 2nd hokage and finally, the 2nd hokage is the fucking brother of the 1st hokage.

And now the 8th hokage will probably be Konohamaru, grandson of the 3rd hokage.

And the 9th hokage will probably be Sarada, daughter of the student of the 6th hokage.
>>
>>39016407
Because he chose to, not because he had to
>>
>>39015045
>Naruto wasn't a loser because he litteraly is ninja jesus
>Neji dies like shit and was branded as one since the day he was born
Seems right to me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.