[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I was sitting in my car at the lights, admittedly my music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 1200x630px
Ok so I was sitting in my car at the lights, admittedly my music was pretty loud, but there was this group of four people sitting in the restaurant adjacent, three men, one woman. One started looking at me, I looked back. Then they all started looking at me and laughing hysterically and wouldn't stop staring. The woman was laughing so hard she buried her head into the shoulder of the person next to her. I don't get it, I was dressed normally, waiting in my car for the traffic lights to change, minding my own business.... I don't get what was so funny but it's really rattled me... Does this shit happen to anyone else?
>>
>>39014016
you drive like a virgin probably
>>
They were laughing because making eye contact with a random person in a car for a long time is unusual.
>>
>>39014016
Me and my boyfriend thought you look ugly xD
soz not soz
>>
never happened to me but if so I would probably beat the shit out of them, just get close to them with a knife and ask whats the problem white boy? scaring normies is fun as hell
>>
>>39014056
That's some crackhead shit. Someone's gonna shoot you one of these days
>>
>Look at this guy looking at us.
>Huh?
>oh yeah lol
>omg he's eye locking me
>haha look at him go
>omg he's still looking
>bwahahaha
>Jane you are truly outrageous
>>
>>39014056
God I fucking wish, but they were behind a big glass window I wanted to fucking beat the shit out of all of them.
>>
>>39014016 did you laugh too or did you just stare at them stone faced?
>>
>>39014134
I stared back at them, stonefaced
>>
>>39014016
What music were you listening to?
>>
>>39014271
Just rock and quite loud which was probably what drew one of their attention in the first instance, but I turned it down
>>
>>39014320
break the rules and post a picture of yourself.
>>
>>39014056
Wow man youre so tough and cool
>>
>>39014366
Believe me I'm just a 6/10 white late 20's guy in a hoodie and jeans. Won't break the r9k rules lest the threa descend into some rate me kinda bs but Not fat, not scrawny. No acne, normal amount of hair, average length, 5'10, non virgin.
>>
>>39014405
Average length of hair that is, I didn't have my dick out in my car
>>
>>39014320
What song and artist specifically?
>>
>>39014158
That would explain it. I seriously doubt they were laughing at anything specifically about you anon, and they probably weren't making fun of you. It's just that what you did is a pretty funny and awkward thing to do, and especially funny to witness when out with friends. People tend to laugh in off-putting or awkward situations, and this is exactly that. Had it been any of them alone they would've just broke eye contact as soon as they made it as people usually do, but they were together in a group and that tends to amplify the funniness of even mundane things. Maybe you've always been friendless (I used to have friends but not anymore, which is how I understand this) and can't comprehend this, but when you're with your buds you just want to have a good time. You have to look at it from their perspective. They're out eating with their friends and they glance over and see some rando just staring at them blankly. At first it's normal, but then he maintains eye contact. He keeps staring. This is out of the ordinary, especially in their normie lives. Who knows what he's thinking about? Is he a pervert? Is he going to come over here and kill us? Is he contemplating existence? Is he just thinking about getting a sandwich? Could be anything. The absurdity of the situation is what makes it funny, and to compound it even further everytime they turn away to laugh, when they look back he's still staring into the abyss, and they crack up even more. It might've been a little embarrassing for you, but they never intended to make you feel so awful. Besides, look on the bright side, you made a funny story for them that they'll occasionally bring up in casual conversation as a silly thing to reminisce on. Also, you'll never see them again.
>>
>>39014320
>I turned it down

i would laugh too
>>
>>39014448
Like a Storm- Pure Evil
>>
>>39014515
Thanks anon, you make a good point. I was only looking from my own perspective. You've made me feel better about it.
>>
>>39014016
>Does this shit happen to anyone else?
Fuck you for reminding me ;_;
>drive downtown fairly early in the morning
>pull up at a stop light in the right lane
>car with three girls to my left
>one looks over at me
>i glance at her and then stare straight ahead at the light while watching them in my peripheral vision
>she looks back at her friends
>they all look at me
>they start laughing
>light is still red so i decide to take a right turn and i peel the fuck out of there
Fucking roasties ;_;
>>
>>39014016
they were probably just drunk or having a good time with friends, anything is funny when youre with people
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.