[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here hate normies with a passion? >Have to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Anyone else here hate normies with a passion?

>Have to be instructed like children on the most simple of subjects
>loud
>obnoxious
>no humour
>listen to shit music
>blue pilled when it comes to history
>turn into literal animals when women get involved
>you can request to be left alone but insist on forcing you into social situations

Why cant they leave people like us alone?
>>
>>39013491
The word "normie" sums up their very existence. They define everything they do as normal, and anyone who deviates from their norm is in their eyes a freak of nature.

What I hate most about normies is their completely stupid belief that everything they have comes from hard work.

In reality, genetics explains 90 % of their success. Their naturally confident and handsome/beautiful faces...genetics. How else can a normie at the age of 12 be so extremely confident and also enjoy bullying those it perceives as weaker. 12 years is not enough time to develop confidence through experience. Every aspect of a normies personality comes from genetics.
>>
>>39013491
>able to keep track of the billions of contradictory and illogical rules of "proper" social etiquette
>still terrible at math and science and incapable of rational thought

normies baffle me more than anything
>>
>>39013491
They annoy the hell out of me but so do you guys. You're just two different classes of the same breed of normalcy. /r9k/ can't exist nor even communicate without memes to constantly regurgitate. You guys are also loud and obnoxious and listen to shit music. Your idea of "red pill" is just a different flavor of blue pill and you're always acting like animals when discussing women.
>>
Day of the rope when? Long overdue
>>
>>39013491
>Have to be instructed like children on the most simple of subjects
This annoys me the most. Not because it's annoying explaining things to them, but because you can't get them to shut up when they're telling you something because they think they need to explain it to you like they do others.
>>
>>39013677
We dont care about women or any other normie interests here. You consider people who deviate outside the mean to be "outcasts".You people dont promote free though , you only seek to silence it.
>>
File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>39013708

where's Wojak in this picture? Was he not invited?
>>
File: pepe_laughing.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_laughing.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>39013708
>the white girl with the brown fetus hanging out of her

I have no doubt this is an accurate rendition
>>
File: 1476664362236.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476664362236.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>39013840
there there friend
>>
File: r9k.jpg (962KB, 2400x1720px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
962KB, 2400x1720px
Which one are you guys?

>skinny malnourished mouse here
>>
>>39014145
I don't know, I'm a good combination of most of the robots, but I'll have to go with either the cerebrotonic or the sloth
>>
>>39013491
>Anon, could you find me a torrent of Guardians of the Galaxy?
>Hey, Anon, I've been trying to install this thing on my computer, the next windows says "Install", do I click it?
>Hey Anon do you think my computer is good enough to mine Bitcoin?
>Could you sit with me in a discord call for 4 hours to help me build my computer? I haven't watched any videos on how.
>Why don't you talk?
>Why do you stand like that?
>Why do you walk like that?
>>
File: butterfly.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>39014145
Gotta say a mouse with some Cerebrotonic traits thrown in.
>>
>>39014307
i know that feel , normies getting into crypto is kinda good though.Easy gains
>>
File: feels.png (59KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
59KB, 600x719px
>>39014145
Cerebrotonic here, feels bad
>>
Are criminals normies? The ones involved with organized crime/cartels etc.?
>>
>>39013708
I hope whoever made this hilarious picture knows a good proctologist; because with that level of butthurt, he's bound to have serious rectal damage.
>>
File: 1500272090045.jpg (53KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1500272090045.jpg
53KB, 500x541px
>>39014356
Joining the cartel or mafia or anything similar means you're socially well-adjusted, and confident. They also have a very machismo culture.

So yes, they're just normies who hace aligned themselves with lawful evil.
>>
>>39014417
Robots would make far superior criminals because they're far more intelligent than NPC-like normies. Also they're much less inclined to play by normalfaggot rules and therefore are more brutal and cunning. I'm surprised criminal orgs dont hire social outcasts and robots more often
>>
>>39013491
because they think we are the retarded ones but they are in reality so they think they are always right when we are the ones who are right
also
>cerebrotonic mouse
>>
>>39014496

Help me out... I seriously can't tell if this was a very dryly-delivered joke or if you actually believe this.
>>
>>39014621
why wouldnt he believe this normies are fucking retarded and go by social "rules" so they wouldnt cross the line in a manner of speaking
>>
Certain things about normies I hate but in other cases I just accept the world is the way it is for a reason.
>>
>>39013491
I hate them but they have their uses as the worker bees of society
>>
>>39013677

This guy gets it. Incels are obnoxious.
>>
>>39014650

Yea, and robots spend all day playing video games and jacking off. Oh, my; so rebellious.
>>
>>39013759
>We dont care about women

Robots literally define themselves by their lack of female companionship.
>>
>>39014791
you mean failed normos , they arnt welcomed here ethier.

Most of us dont give a shit about people let alone women.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.