[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What'll it be, Brother? (Our Speakeasy has a radio stat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 23

File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (57KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
57KB, 614x389px
What'll it be, Brother?
(Our Speakeasy has a radio station, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFw83-39KWU)
>>
>>39012728
A fifth of fireball and applejuice, along with a glass
>>
>>39012800
>Nice choice friend, and here's another for the nice dubs you've got.
>>
>>39012728
Something strong but try to mask the taste as best you can. I go back to uni in a couple weeks and I really hope I make friends this time. I'll be a sophomore
>>
>>39012870
>Can do, pal. When you go back, make sure you're prioritizing your classes. Take those years seriously, so you don't end up running a bar for a living.
>>
>>39012728
A glass of Kronenbourg

Heading to college soon and don't have much friends where I live because I switched schools when I was in middle school. Every day I'm just biding my time, I'm on the computer all day since I have literally nothing to do. It's soul crushing and lonely. It's not even like I don't have friends, they just all live really far away or have gfs and do more with them. I can't wait to get to the hell out of here and have social contact again. I hope I can make some friends, we'll see I guess.
>>
>>39012912
>Here you go. Try to put yourself out there when you get to uni. If you're a disguised normie, you'll make normie friends, if you're a sperg, you'll make some sperg friends. If you take college seriously, you'll feel more confident, and make more friends.
>>
>>39012728
>>39012870
>>39012912
I'll have a Malibu and coke. I'm heading to my last semester of grad school. You young guys should try to bake the most of school. If you want any chance of getting out of this place, school is your last chance. Cheers.
>>
i want a grasshopper and i also want to work here hoho haha please hire me
>>
>>39012992
>Listen to him. You don't want to end up like me.
>>
>>39013044
>You want to work HERE? In this hole-in-the-wall? Nice dubs, but I don't know.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 645x773px
>>39012911
that's the problem, old man. I focused on my classes too much last year and burned my social life as a result. I need to pump the brakes on going so tryhard and live the actual college experience

>>39012992
what's your advice? I was in a club last year and am joining another this year. I do meet people, there just aren't any that I want to be friends with. I am very picky with my friends but I keep em real close. I need to take a shotgun approach but don't know how.
>>
>>39012992
>>39013061
I didn't even really start going on 4chan much less r9k until this summer. i've got friends but we are just really spaced out, some live abroad others live hours away. I've also been on a medication that's been making me more depressive and feelsy but I will be off it in about a month. I have only about 4 friends that I can hang out with where I live and they are always busy or vacationing. I don't have a job and that's a lot of the problem since my friends work.

In a sense though uni is my last chance to make friends since we are all moving on. I don't know how many of my hs friends I can/want to stay in touch with. I don't even know if I'm going to keep living in the U.S after college at this point, but that is years away. I'm not like super desperate to make friends or anything but I really hope I do. The cool thing is me and one of my only friends from where I live are going to the same college! I'm really happy, it's just depressing to sit here and constantly reflect on where I went wrong in life during the past 10 years to screw up so many good friendships.

It sucks to pass old friends and think about how we could have still have had a friendship had it not been for something stupid. We just outgrew each other and it makes me sad. A few of them were shitty people but most I just lost contact with after switching schools. It really feels isolating, I feel like an eccentric rich person who hasn't left the house in decades.
>>
>>39013208
>You'll have your social life after college. I lived what you would call "The college experience" and burnt my chances as an Electrical Engineer. I wouldn't be here if I didn't fuck up.
>>
File: cat.jpg (26KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
26KB, 640x439px
Just give me your best whiskey on the rocks, not feeling anything fancy tonight.

>>39012912
I know this feel all too well. Unfortunately in my case though, when I got to uni I didn't make any friends either. Now going to be a senior (or probably not since I'm changing majors) and the only friend I've made so far from uni is now graduated and working in Japan.

That brings me to my question: how the fuck can I make some friends this year? I changed my major because my old one was pretty worthless, and I need something that'll start a good career. My new major is something I'm more interested in, too, so maybe I'll make friends or even get a gf this time around.
>>
>>39013208
Honestly I never had luck making friends in class. If you can get an internship or a job on campus, those are good ways to make friends. Also roommates if you're lucky enough to have cool ones.
>>
>>39012728
When Jack first started this thread is what made me stay on r9k. I'm new as fuck and missed the 2011-2012 golden years of wall to wall greentext ACTUALLY original threads instead of normie, fag, and fembot threads that are instantly cancer upon discovering them. That's my feel I guess. I read screencaps of events from years ago. No one invited me to the robot party until it was over.

Fireball and coke I guess.
>>
>>39013300
>What is this, Dub's pub? But at uni, you'll make friends. Just join clubs or some groups with common interests, friends will come after.
>>
File: IMG20170704WA0041.jpg (85KB, 682x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170704WA0041.jpg
85KB, 682x858px
Imma win the mega
Buy a bunch of new cars
Too much chocolate gonna make a kid fat
Like I got punched in the face eating a kit kat
Made me spit bars.
>>
>>39013348
>I only found out about the pool's closed raids, and Gamestop prank calls last year, So you're not alone. Here's your drink.
>>
can you imagine being rich enough to drink at a bar often
>>
>>39013398
>This bar runs on feels, not money
>>
>>39012728
Today was payday, so I'll go balls out.

Lagavulin, neat.

I'm feeling pretty good, on a relatively long run of days where I don't feel anxious or depressed as fuck. I'm starting to feel like I have a plan in mind.
>>
>>39012728
Just let me finish my bottle of Jack. 1/2 way through it now.
Please kill me.
>>
File: CjWnJEiUgAAu5Fz.jpg (19KB, 337x368px) Image search: [Google]
CjWnJEiUgAAu5Fz.jpg
19KB, 337x368px
>>39012728
Honestly, just a cup of whatever tea you've got on hand.
I've fallen in love with a stranger - she's around my campus, we have loads of mutual friends, and she's breathtaking beyond words. I haven't felt this sort of infatuation in forever and I'm not sure if I should just wallow in it or even attempt to make anything happen.
It's a bittersweet feeling, falling for someone you've held a single, pseudo-real conversation with. But goddamn, was that conversation a thrill.
>>
Give me a glass of your smoothest whiskey straight and some club soda for a chaser. Its been a long week at work, I'm at a major crossroads and none of my options are appealing,
>>
>>39013441
>Go for it man. Don't let yourself hold you back. She'll most likely be down.
>>
>>39013410
>If there is a plan, run with it. Better yourself.
>>
File: 4783748426486386.png (372KB, 1238x872px) Image search: [Google]
4783748426486386.png
372KB, 1238x872px
>>39012728

One glass of neat whiskey. I'm gonna get my first job in a long time and I wanna get hammered to celebrate
>>
>>39013431
>no thanks, man. I don't want to lose this bar.
>>
>>39013534
>Congrats, but if you're starting tomorrow, I'm not getting you drunk.
>>
>>39013534
congrats, anon. I hope it goes well. What'll you be doing?
>>
>>39013481
Would she though? She's most certainly out of my league. Plus, I've only seen her when she comes into the bookstore I work at. She's come in a few times and we've exchanged basic pleasantries, but this last time we talked a little.
I just don't find it appropriate to use the advantage of my place of work as a tool for flirtation. I can't ask her out while I'm on the clock, that's wildly uncool. What if she's just being polite because I'm the only one in charge? What if I make her uncomfortable - get rejected and lose a customer for good? There are too many variables. Do I risk it, or just live in this fantasy?
>>
>>39012800
fireball? what are you in highschool? it's not even 80 proof.
>>
>>39012728
your cheapest and strongest drink, hell anything for the change in my pocket.
>>
>>39013598
Not everything has to be 80 proof to be tasty. I dont heavy drink. Fireball and applejuice is amazing.
>>
>>39013574
Naw, it's not for a couple months.

>>39013575
Just a haunted house gig for the season. It's a temp job that hopefully I can use to get more gainful employment later.
>>
>>39013577
>Start a conversation, and ask her then. If she knows you, you'll be able to talk to her normally. If you ask her, and she rejects you, ask her again right then and there. It will catch her off guard, and she'll laugh. If it doesn't work that time, play it cool, and cry in your bed if you need to.
>>
>>39013556
Please?
Lemme preface this shit.
>met a girl through tabletop games
>super chill, we start watching tv/movies and playing vidya together on a daily basis.
>says she's demisexual
>w/e I might as well be an ameoba, asexual.
>about 15 days ago catch them feels. Hard.
>don't want to fuck up the friendship so don't say anything
>cool, I can live with it.
>ff 2 days ago
>we playing vidya as usual, but she been bringing this other dude with us for a while.
>they start doing the kiss emote.
>jelly as fuck
>quit playing to save them from my jelly
>she messages me.
>"do you like me more than a friend?"
>can't lie to her
>"yeah"
>long talk because angry/depressed
>tells me she wants to be friends still while she goes out with the other dude.
>not handling it well.
>didn't talk to her yesterday.
>today break down and become emotional faggot.
>she tells me there's a small chance, but it's unlikely.
>drink
>emotional faggot crying
>repeat.
>>
I'll take a manhattan.
>>
>>39013655
>>39013577
>>39013455
>>39013300
>>39013044
>>39012911
>>39012800
Welcome to Dub's Inn, how tough are ya?
>>
roaming at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywIfhavpQrQ
>>
>>39013675
>She's a hoe, plain and simple. Consider yourself lucky. The guy she's dating, I give him 2 months before he's cheated on.
>>
>>39013655
no judgement here. but I imagine there is some "whisky/cinnamon" cocktail out there that emulates the same.... I digress. maybe I should check it out
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-11-23-56-16.png (37KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-11-23-56-16.png
37KB, 480x243px
>>39013690
Im gonna go buy a lotto ticket ffs
>>
File: 1457824741434.jpg (33KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1457824741434.jpg
33KB, 457x457px
>>39013664
I'm not sure I 100% follow, but the next time I see her, I'll be sure to make it clear my interest. Sort of play it ear. I can do this. The worst she can do is say no.

Thanks, barkeep. You're a solid man.
>>
>>39013725
Fuck you, don't you fucking talk about her that way you smallcocked faggot, youh don't fucking know her.
>>
>>39013687
>Here you go, friend. One mahattan
>>
>>39013730
Ever have a Hot Tottie? Warm apple cider and whiskey - perfect for those cozy autumn nights. Sip on it and get pleasantly buzzed.
>>
>>39013741
>If she's giving you this "Maybe" answer, it's a red flag. Ask her to give you a legitimate answer. If she doesn't say yes or no, she's playing you.
>>
>>39013741
She's a hoe, anon. You gotta accept that.

I know it's hard to accept, but it's true. Don't smacktalk barkeep for saying it.
>>
File: chill.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chill.png
4KB, 225x225px
This is comfy as fuck. Never stop doing this, barkeep.
>>
>>39013786
I have, and I don't get one. I'm not sure if it's because she's in a relationship or because she doesn't feel the same. I don't want to push for one because if I ruin the friendship there isn't a chance at all. I would give anything for her to be happy, the problem is that I want her to be happy with me.
>>
File: 1010.png (799KB, 654x802px) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
799KB, 654x802px
hit me up with a corona. i don't care for beer but it's the only one i don't really mind drinking.

i started going on sertraline/zoloft (an ssri antidepressant) several weeks ago. i was thinking about an hero too much and not leaving the house much at all. the sudoku thoughts have since declined slightly and i don't get so riled up anymore that i throw shit around my room and think about the best way to end myself. there are side-effects, but i'm glad that i'm now able to interact with people without wanting to die.

this summer i've started lifting weights and working on how i dress. my deadlift is up 90 pounds from in may and i've put on 5 pounds or so of lean muscle, and i get alot of positive feedback now on /fa/ (for what it's worth). when i return to uni i plan to do a full-on blitz on my social habits and to take as many drugs as necessary (alcohol, phenibut, ashwaganda, xanax etc) to facilitate more social interaction.

i'm tired of being a fucking hermit. i hate this damn board and most of the bitter, cynical, vein, and pathetic human beings that inhabit it, and yet i sympathize and console with the struggles of being a man in 2017, 'dealing' with women and getting laid, choosing a vocation, dealing with mental illness and so on... i hope that one day i won't feel the need to be here anymore, but deep down i'm a fucked up fiend like the rest of you and resent myself immensely. no amount of lifting, CBT, reading, REM sleep, 'mindfulness', deep breathing exercises, fish oil, probiotics, SSRIs or any of that other claptrap feels like it will ever help me want to remain on earth. until then i keep lurking.

but i'm gonna try. i owe it to my family and to myself. i'm gonna get a good small friend group and a FUCKING GF this year.

i'll stick around and reply if anyone else wants to post.

and uuuuh... can i vape weed in here or do i need to go outside?
>>
>>39013777
no I haven't! that sounds comfy af. do I need special cider or will "bottom shelf" suffice?
The only warm liquor I've had was an irish coffee... or whatever passes as irish whiskey and coffee in your parts. Creamy liquor doesn't sit well with me.
it was a nice start to the day.
>>
>>39013792
She isn't a hoe.
>fucking captcha
>>
>>39013861
Creamy liquor is disgusting. Khalua or Baileys, no need. A hot tottie isn't something sold at most bars, I don't think. Grab any kind of cider you enjoy, add any kind of cinnamon whiskey, and even a stick of cinnamon to make it fancy. Ta-dah, love.
>>
>>39013823
>No problem, anon. I love this
>>
File: lissa.png (587KB, 718x795px) Image search: [Google]
lissa.png
587KB, 718x795px
>>39013858
>i hate this damn board and most of the bitter, cynical, vein, and pathetic human beings that inhabit it, and yet i sympathize and console with the struggles of being a man in 2017, 'dealing' with women and getting laid, choosing a vocation, dealing with mental illness and so on

I feel you man. That said, it's a lot more than people think, and I've had about as many good times on this board as I've had shitty times.

It's really a mixed bag.
>>
>>39013847
>She want's to stay friends with you so she can get stuff. asking for gifts and compliments so she MIGHT go out with you is how they play. I don't want you to keep feeling like this, so I'm trying to help you. I've experienced this many times.
>>
>>39013892
If you say so, man. I'll admit I'm speaking from a place of ignorance. I don't know your situation very well, this is just what I think.
>>
>parents wedding anniversary
>ywn find a girl to have a anniversary with
>ywn have a girl to cuddle with
>ywn have a girl to listen to music with
its a bad feel
>>
>>39013858
We've got vents on the ceiling. You're fine to smoke in here. Good on you for bettering yourself, I like to see that. Here's that Corona, by the way.
>>
>>39013963
>OH SHIT I FORGOT TO GREENTEXT
>>
>>39013942
>Only if you don't put yourself out there. The only thing holding you back from getting a gf is yourself.
>>
>>39013894
is that your go to cocktail?
God, for some strange reason I wanted a Caesar (a bloody mary with some clam juice in it for amerifags) but god was it awful. The advertisement sold it to me, considering I hate tomato juice in general. Mojitoes are nice, my friend can make a nice Whiskey Sour....
do you even cocktail?
>>
mr barkeep, i'd like a vodka cranberry, on the rocks, please and thank you.

>>39013675
never believe the "small chance" or the surprised and half hearted "i'll give you a chance" meme. A lot of time she's trying to be human but drags it out more than it ought to be.
>>
>>39014023
whoops, meant to say humane
>>
>>39012728
the radio station should be blues oriented.... we are all miserable enough for it
>>
>>39014007
i can find a girl but how do i trust her or feel " love"
>>
File: 1502340657413.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1502340657413.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>39012728
A gf, wait, you don't have any either, so you can't serve any? Okay, just give me some feelium.
>>
>>39014049
>I tried to find some smoother jazz, but there were no stations.
>>
>>39014010
I like a moscow mule - I'm also partial to a really solid margarita, but my liquor of choice is Gin.
Gin and tonic is my personal favorite.
Yes, I cocktail, but a hot tottie is perfect for someone who's craving a cinnamon-esque drink.

>>39014040
I think this mellow, rainy day jazz is perfect. Nothing heavy like Monk or Davis, but not as light as Getz. Blues would be a wildly different feeling. Maybe next time?
>>
>>39013823
desu if i had more free time the last school year, i would've loved to take part in plenty of these threads during the thick of it.

Thanks for hosting, barkeep!
>>
>>39014089
i try to feel emotion but she'll just leave if i i pretend to feel connecoed
>>
File: 1500411214198.png (392KB, 500x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500411214198.png
392KB, 500x805px
>>39013923
there are lots of bright and hilarious kids who post here, but i feel that our disinclination towards social interaction often produces really toxic results in our personalities. like viewing the entire world as being divided between robots and chads and refusing to interact with the outside world. or the wacky sexual shit you see on here. it's almost impossible to develop into a good person if you don't do well socially, or at least find a niche.

with that said, i love talking feels with you dudes

>>39013963
thanks man, crossfading is some of the only bliss i ever encounter in my life
why is that other anon over there sitting in the corner of the room looking at shota on his phone? i guess i understand his position a little bit tho
>>
>>39014153
I'm dead emotionally so whats the point ?
>>
>>39013777
never had any warm/hot alcohol, maybe i ought to start trying it this winter, if i can find a new buddy that's of age to buy me the stuff
>>
>>39014092
This station is perfect, barkeep, sets the mood very well.
>>
>>39014090
>Sure, here you go, anon.
>>
>>39014174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc

original in the most possible way
>>
>>39014089
>>39014174
you obviously crave for love, but your fucked up mind isn't allowing you to process it. it's something to work at, but you can start tomorrow my man
>>
>>39014188
>Alright, cool. Glad I picked a good station.
>>
File: smoking.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>39014163
Well of course, there's toxic people all over the place. My point is that we're more than people think we are.

I've run into plenty of dirty shit on this website, particularly this board, since I'm not quite as in deep as most anons and thus tend to disagree with the dominant cynical attitude that permeates it.

On the other hand, I've had better social interactions here than most other websites or even some conversations in real life, like these threads. On the rare occasion the anons chill the fuck out, it works well.
>>
>>39012728
>last year of college is coming up
>still haven't made any meaningful relationships there
>old oneitis I still have feelings for got pregnant
Just give me a rum and coke

>>39013441
Just go for it, that's how it started for me and now here I am wallowing in self-pity again. Though for me I actually never really had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>39014288
>Got you, pal. Take the other advise I gave other people who are having trouble with social stuff. I'm too tired to say the same thing over again.
>>
>>39014093
>Gin
my man. I prefer gin and soda water to a classic gin and tonic
Just looked up Moscow Mule: I have to try it, although I've tried spicy ginger ber on its own and I'm not a fan. any whiskey cocktails do you suggest?
>>
>>39014209
https://youtu.be/-5bznN76xRY
>>
>>39014352
Gin and Soda water sounds pretty heavenly.
OH man I love Whiskey, but I'm sort of a whiskey purist. I typically drink it neat, but honey whiskey mixes pretty well with camomile tea?
Can't go wrong with adding some sour citrus to any whiskey drink.
>>
Thread's dying a bit. I'll stick around until it's archived, but it was nice talking tonight.

All you anons having a shitty time, I hope it gets better. Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 474x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 474x430px
>>39012728
Bloody Mary please, I have work in the morning.

My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me yesterday. He told me that he has depression issues that popped up again which makes him not even leave his house or answer his phone. After a week I had to drag him out and set things straight because after all my frantic texts, once a day he'd say something like "I just don't feel good."

He told me he doesn't know how long he'll be like this, months, and that I deserve someone who won't do what he is. I begged and told him I'll support him but he left.

I'm just heart broken senpai. After years of getting over my first boyfriend this happens? Why? :( I'm not sure if that's just his depression speaking and he'll come back to me some day. He claims he's on meds and seeing a doctor, maybe it'll be soon. Until then I deleted/threw out everything he gave me except one thing: a little zebra plushie he won for me at the fair. I have bad dreams easily and I clutch that thing for dear life until j feel better. I just can't part with it. Should I keep it?
>>
>>39013858
Must.... Resist the urge to.... WEED post.... Holy shit tutti fruition....
>>
>>39014689
you must buy nice whiskey I imagine... I'm more of a bourbon man myself... I kinda shocked it was made of corn.... show my ignorance.
>>
Gimme a tall glass of grape juice

Alcohol is for fucking degenerate scum
>>
>>39015549
We got a wild card here, boys.
>>
Bleach please bartender, I just wanna die anyways.
>>
>>39015604
>>39014830
>>39015549
I think barkeep has left for the night.

Come back tomorrow.
>>
It's been 2 years and I still miss her. She was a cunt, and made my life shit, and none of my friends liked her at all.
But God damn it I'm drunk and no other hole since then has been half as good as her. I've fucked a bunch since then, I've dated nicer girls, I've even abstained from women.
I'm not disillusioned - I know I'm never going to see her again and I know she's probably got another dude and I know, especially, we're never meant to be together but fuck.
I miss her.
>>
I'm the one who pulls the trigger.
I'm a rogue actor.
>>
File: REEE.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
>>39014163
>why is that other anon over there sitting in the corner of the room looking at shota on his phone? i guess i understand his position a little bit tho
STOP BULLYING ME
>>
>>39014224
>but you can start timorrow my man
its always tomorrow...
>>
File: 1490623391205.jpg (349KB, 614x830px) Image search: [Google]
1490623391205.jpg
349KB, 614x830px
I'm stepping out for a smoke anyone care to join me?
>>
>>39015942
There's vents here, you don't gotta step out
>>
>>39012728
I wish these threads popped up more often.
>>
>>39015969
They're pretty frequent, you just gotta catch em.
>>
>>39012728
Water, I've only come to talk a little.
I feel so weird in life. I'm able to be around most kinds of people, but I'm never at home with any of them. I'm awkward like a robot but have drive, goals, and ambitions.
I'm somewhat sociable like a normie, but extremely autistic about things.
I don't know
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (436KB, 907x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
436KB, 907x1350px
My birthday was yesterday no one remembered. I guess it could gave been worse.
>>
too lit to speak how u arewgood?
>>
File: 1478327134341.png (102KB, 327x390px) Image search: [Google]
1478327134341.png
102KB, 327x390px
>>39015961
Well I won't smoke in my room. Be back in a few.
>>
I don't drink, make it a Dr pepper no ice please
I'm lost honestly, I don't know what's going on in my life and I feel like I've lost all control of it and don't know how to get back on track
To make things short, I've had my fair share of issues and recently I've started to work on them, I've been going to the gym and therapy, trying really hard with him to actually talk and open up about stuff I've never talked to anyone about and listen to what he says
I just don't feel like anythings working no matter how hard I try, I feel like I'm just not meant to be with people but I want something, I want love and I want a family but I just can't seem to make those things function
I don't know what my next step should be and I'm worried I won't have a next step, that I'm trapped where I am
>>
File: 1502434466283.png (1MB, 959x829px) Image search: [Google]
1502434466283.png
1MB, 959x829px
>>39015942
yeah man just let me whipe ou my sick mod
*inhales deeply*
>>
Gin tonic if you'd be so kind.

My dad's been really pushing me to go back to school (21 years young) and not get into the electrical trade. I dont think he understands the sheer amount of money it all is. Carrying just a couple hundred dollars of a level credit balance is stressful enough, but he talks about taking massive loans like it's a romantic thing.

Guess poverty just dulls the wit. All I care about is making money and not having to deal with shitty people too much.
>>
>>39015961
Aannnd we're back. Fixed myself another vodka soda. Anyone still here?
>>
Gods, I missed this bar, Vodka, Double, no ice please.

How are you doing tonight barkeep?
>>
File: IMG_2040.jpg (108KB, 1242x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2040.jpg
108KB, 1242x729px
>>39012728
Fireball and Dr. Pepper, Barman.

No major problems I'm not already figuring out on my own, but y'all might like this.

I've known this girl for a while and we have a decent platonic friendship that we're both well-aware I'd like to be something more. I've asked her out a couple times and it never really amounted to much. Last night I said something about it on an anonymous "confession" type place linked to Snapchat. We ended up talking for a bit, and caught up, and then (after the conversation had reached a natural stopping point) I said something along the lines of "So, I really want to make out and grab your ass under the stars but I have no idea how to say that without sounding like a creep". No response.

Today, on the same anonymous confession thing, she sends me this. Coincidentally, I also am probably gonna end up running into her at a party I'm going to.
>>
H-Hey here I am again. The bar closed right about when I came in last time.

Rum & coke please

I don't like myself and I'm a 97 IQ certified autist with no idea what I want in life.
I follow others thinking what they want is what I want, and end up getting hopeful and getting abused by them (usually me being a retard and lending people money they never give me back)

I feel like everyone is living their life, doing what they want or trying to achieve that, and I'm standing on the sideline not knowing what way to go
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.