[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>soda is bad for you >diet soda is also bad for you >coffee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1434478495231.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495231.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>soda is bad for you
>diet soda is also bad for you
>coffee is bad for you
>if you order just water waitresses will hate you for being frugal and spit in your drink

What the fuck are you supposed to order to drink at restaurants?
>>
>>39011977
I usually get iced tea, my negroid friend.
>>
Nobody says coffee is bad for you.
>>
>>39011997
but that does not change the fact that it is bad for you
>>
>>39011977
>>coffee is bad for you
source?
>>
>tfw mom let you drink soda all your youth and now you have fucked up teeth
th-thanks
>>
Drink your own tears anon
>>
Water.

They might not like it but you need to prioritize your health above their income
>>
>>39012019
makes you a caffeine addict.
>>
>>39011977
If you're ordering a meal they're not going to care if you get water or a soda
>>
>unfiltered tap water
>2017
>gay frogs
>F
>ISHYGDDT
>L
>T
>E
>R
>>
>>39011977
Diet soda isn't bad for you.
>>
>>39011977
Get an iced tea, lemonade, or even OJ if you're having breakfast.
>>
>>39012118

Yes it is. Your body treats artificual sugar the same as real sugar so you still get fat from it, and it causes cancer too.
>>
>>39012162
No, it doesn't treat it as real sugar. You just need to be aware of what it's doing to you and resist urges to eat unhealthy food. It's all mental.

And no, it doesn't cause cancer, those claims are based on flawed, outdated research. Most modern research suggests there is no link between diet soda and cancer.

https://examine.com/nutrition/is-diet-soda-bad-for-you/
>>
Seltzer with lemon. No calories,and its not too terrible a choice.
>>
>>39011977
>ordering water
>them caring
Dude im a bartender, and yes we'd like to make more tips of a 7 dollar beer but we really dont give a fuck
>>
>>39011977
Diet soda isn't bad for you. The only evidence that aspiratame has any harmful effect in regular doses comes from mommy blogs. Aspiratame is the most researched food additive of all time, and no government or private agency has ever found anything to suggest aspiratame causes cancer or anything like that.

Diet soda is literally water + co2 + flavor
>>
File: 1457311432081.jpg (128KB, 702x558px)
1457311432081.jpg
128KB, 702x558px
>>39012252
>examine.com
yeah seens real fucking legit anon
>>
>>39012265
I cared when I worked fast food at a theme park and we'd get individual guests cut in front of the line to ask for minimum five cups of water each and then complain there's too much/not enough ice, they wanted a large cup, etc. But as long as you're not that person you're fine.
>>
>>39011977
>waitress
>spit in your drink
you're saying that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>39012073
Well you can just stip drinking it. Any actual health consequences?
>>
>>39012118
It's bad because it tastes like garbage.
>>
>>39011977
>if you order just water waitresses will hate you for being frugal and spit in your drink
Sounds hot. I'll be ordering water from here on out
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.