[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rejected by everyone >still feel the need to interact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1498888344776.png (221KB, 429x426px) Image search: [Google]
1498888344776.png
221KB, 429x426px
>rejected by everyone
>still feel the need to interact with them and be accepted
explain yourselves
>>
>>39011262

>explain yourselves

Explain yourself
>>
can't help it, just the way the brain works. if I could just force myself to stop wanting human interaction, well, I'd probably be a lot happier.
>>
>>39011296
unlike r9k i don't chase after something i'll never attain
>>
>biological imperative
>desire to be worthy and successful
its also a necessity in life to interact with others. the more accepted you are, the smoother your interactions, more numerous your opportunities, and more enjoyable your life is.
>>
>>39011314

>implying implications for other posters

Terrible.
>>
>rejected by grill
>beta orbit
I don't understand.
>>
>>39011349
>discords peddled everywhere
>not seeking social interaction
>>
Because you think if you bully someone enough they'll just go for anyone in front of them rather than trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>39011330
life is a lot more enjoyable when you choose not to waste your time on others
>>
>>39011396

>couple people sporadically post discord invites therefore everyone does so
>>
You're right let me just stay at home all day and do nothing and silence my brain's desire to socialize and have fun

>Daily reminder EVERYONE including normies is a rejected sperg
In my uni, even though I dont talk to anyone so I cant verify, literally everyones last instagram picture is their prom photo. I think legit nobody does anything. It's the 21st century. Nowadays everyone is too afraid to ask someone to hang
>>
>>39011457
>my brains desire
thats you unable to control yourself, freak
>>
>>39011469
You're a downs child

In todays world you HAVE to make the first move in order to be Chad and do things

I'm a beta because I sit at home and dont do anything or try and ask people to do anything
>>
>>39011505
>in order to be chad
the most beta thing you can ever do is live your life trying to be something you're simply not, keep hating yourself for no reason
>>
Who /doesn't even feel human sometimes/ here? I'm emotionally cold and can't seem to connect with anyone. I feel like an outsider looking in. When I'm in public places, sometimes I get these out of body experiences and get lightheaded, wondering what the hell I'm doing there.
>>
>>39011529
That's the feeling of realizing you're part of the godhead's dream, and part of you is attempting to "zero sum" out of existence.
>>
>>39011552
I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say anon. Sorry.
>>
>>39011527
>you shouldnt make an effort to socialize
Ya, and that's why you're a degenerate idiot who will spend the rest of his life crying on r9k about suicide
>>
I just want to feel true love before I die
>>
>>39011571
asking a question on r9k means im some suicidal shithead?
>le degeneracy xd
>>
>>39011262
>still feel the need to interact with them and be accepted
it's been steadily dwindling out in the past few years
>>
>>39011604
Oh you're right, you post threads about how happy and great life is

It's ok anon, make no effort and stay sad forever man until you die
>>
>>39011262
Fucking this. When you point this out, you get bombarded with
>muh biological imperative
>muh biological purpose
>y-you're just coping!
Then, these people will do what you described and go back to being miserable and self-pitying over being unable to be successful socially. Over and over again.
>>
File: 1499136476209.jpg (40KB, 511x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499136476209.jpg
40KB, 511x640px
>>39011670
>projecting this fucking hard
>>
>>39011703
>implying you're happy posting on an imageboard full of virgins and neets
wow you're even more of a faggot than I thought op
>>
I think the thing is that sometimes we arent all gonna be succesful because thats the course actioning of life. And in time i feel we will be able to have a friend or better but its a slow process of gonna behind to get back for now.

Its a catch up game lads and youll always be wanting more. To fill a void on what you missed out on.

If there is one advicing i can give away is that its quality of friends rather than quantity.

Good luck lads.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.