[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is a transgender? How could someone with a penis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
What the fuck is a transgender? How could someone with a penis go one day "You know what, I think I was meant to have a vagina"

How does that even work? Are you an esper? How can people think transgender isn't a mental illness?
>>
>>39011037
They say it has to do with "brain gender" being incongruent with their "body gender" and that gender identity is a fixed aspect of biology, but I still don't really understand.

I'm a male, and I identify quite firmly as a male, but if I woke up tomorrow with a woman's body, I wouldn't think, damn, I'm going to have to get my boobs chopped off and use spare tissue to make myself a new penis. I'd think, oh shit, I'm a woman now, I'm going to have to learn a lot of new shit about how to function in society as a woman.

Can any transgendered people explain this to me? Does changing your body and dress to suit your "brain gender" really treat your gender dysphoria or are you still a bit fucked up? I sincerely don't mean to offend, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
Xenoestrogens in the water have been to cause a massive increase in sexually fucked up fish
No way that could possibly affect humans tho right
If its FDA approved its safe :)
>>
>>39011136
As a follow up, do traps on r9k truly have gender dysphoria or do you believe that becoming a trap will save you from your undesirability as a male and that becoming a trap might increase your chances of getting laid?
>>
>>39011037
>How can people think transgender isn't a mental illness?
They're called liberals and they're all retarded.
>>
File: hbsRno3.png (70KB, 578x883px) Image search: [Google]
hbsRno3.png
70KB, 578x883px
>>39011136
wait this is some contradictory shit going on here. What the fuck is a brain gender? Does that mean your gender role? Are you acknowledging the existence of gender roles when you say there's brain gender? This completely contradicts the feminist narrative. Why are they on the same team when they have completely opposite beliefs on how a woman is defined? Literally "I will kill myself if I can't wear a dress in public"

THIS MAKES NO SENSE. Women want to be treated like men, but transgender women want to be treated like...women? Fuck this shit is confusing. If Transgender is real, then can we go back to having women make us sandwiches? Can we stop being looked at as sexist then?
>>
>>39011136
>They say it has to do with "brain gender" being incongruent with their "body gender" and that gender identity is a fixed aspect of biology, but I still don't really understand.
The funny thing, those exact same people then go on to say things like gender is a social construct and that reproduction aside, there are no biological differences between men and women.
>>
sadly it's a thing that people want to do, like bruce jenner, that person nazz. i'm all full of let gays get married, but not a 10 year old that wants to become a girl. parents should of made her wait until 18.
>>
Speaking of those mentally ill fuckers, that shitty I am Jazz show on TLC shows exactly how stupid trans people are. ITS A MENTAL ILLNESS DONT DENY HELP YOU NEED TO WANT HELP JUST ACCEPT THAT. That poor dad too you can see the pain in his eyes as his son gets closer and closer to inverting his penis. Fuck man people are retarded.
>>
>>39011295
>implying 18 year olds don't make decisions they end up regretting later in life
>implying 18 year old fully understands what he wants in life enough to make a decision that there is no turning back from and will permanently affect them.

>>39011276
The beliefs are incompatible, they just will dodge the question and pretend there is no flawed logic in their viewpoint. Transgender is STRICTLY about "I want people to look at me and treat me BASED on my gender PRIMARILY."

Dumb fucking roasties cry about men using them as sex sleeves and looking at them as sexual objects, then they go and fucking do this shit. Neither side is looking good for them. Either they're cumbuckets or they don't get first in line when the boat is sinking.
>>
itt: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

very funny
>>
>>39011263
>>39011276

I think that eventually, feminists and gay activists will have to confront the fact that transgenderism is subverting their logic. It's funny, because I don't have a problem with people changing sexes at all. In my mind, it's like scuba diving. It's entirely unnatural, but isn't it amazing that we can do it? I believe in freedom and I think it would be really liberating if people didn't have to lock into whatever gender they're born with if we have the technology and know how to make that happen. It's just funny to see people argue both that gender is a social construct and that it's biologically determined.
>>
>>39011037
Most of them are just AGP fetishists.
>>
>>39011362
>In a national study, 40% of transgender adults reported having made a suicide attempt.
>92% of these individuals reported having attempted suicide before the age of 25

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

>Up to 20% Have Regret; Sex Changes Are Not Effective, say Researchers
> no conclusive evidence was found that shows gender reassignment surgery improves the lives of transsexuals, with many people remaining severely distressed and even suicidal after the operation,
>>
File: They_Know_Nothing.jpg (109KB, 696x251px) Image search: [Google]
They_Know_Nothing.jpg
109KB, 696x251px
>>39011037
>>39011136
Dude it's on fucking wikipedia.
But whatever
Gender is socially constructed. That means that gender is an immaterial idea which spawned from the material reality of sex (ie penis and vagina) but more importantly the relationships between these sexes.
Gender is really just a series of habits learned through those around you. For example, women in America speak with coulds and woulds and oughts and men use needs will and wants.
For millenia now, though, the traits attributed to gender are mostly disconnected to sex. So, many people's personalities don't fit into the traits of the gender they were assigned at birth. Sometimes, theses people's desires tone treated differently can lead to them taking hormones or having surgery so that others treat them as the gender they want. If the opposite occurs, and through their expression they're alienated from society, they get depression and sometimes suicidal tendencies.
>>
File: 1501216314373.jpg (15KB, 274x266px) Image search: [Google]
1501216314373.jpg
15KB, 274x266px
>>39012356
Will need some source on that one
>>
>>39011037
Fucc off, let people do what they want
>>
>>39012595
>tells someone to fuck off instead of letting them do what they want

Hypocritical retard shut the fuck up.

>>39012356
>socially constructed
Yeah no it isn't you dipshit trash. You say the same about insects & animals?
>>
>>39012356
Gender definitely has some innate preferences based on biology its not just social, its why they use the feminized brain argument, like studies show baby boys and baby girls tend to prefer gender appropriate toys, there is no social influence at that point.
>>
>>39011037
Drinking unfiltered birth control pill water will do that, I imagine.

Basically what >>39011165 said.
>>
>>39011037
It's a consequence on absolute equality in the liberal mindset
>>
>>39011037
There are only 2 genders. Male and Female. If people think there are more or want to become the opposite they should just skip the bullshit and kill themselves.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.