[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No 30+ or even 25+ year old thread Well that won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 18

File: DEZ7eDUWsAQ494H.jpg orig.jpg (92KB, 1024x816px) Image search: [Google]
DEZ7eDUWsAQ494H.jpg orig.jpg
92KB, 1024x816px
>No 30+ or even 25+ year old thread

Well that won't do.

How are yall holding up? Wagers? Eternal students? shut-in NEETs? Aspiring artists? Successful career that pays 6 figures but you still can't get a gf? All are welcome as long as you're old as shit.

I just managed to break through some years of being a shut-in and looking to get a wage job that won't make me want to kill myself again. I need the money to save up for trade school because I'm delusional to think that I can become a world-changing music producer. I take solace in the fact that some people started their career as musicians in their late 20s or even 30s & are moderately successful.
>>
>>39010532
Turning 37 this month. What's good.
>>
File: 1502478488199.jpg (139KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1502478488199.jpg
139KB, 396x388px
>Tfw my daughter starts kindergarten on the 28th

Holy shit I don't feel 31, how did time go by so fast?
>>
26 year old reporting. I'm probably not going to make it to 30, I'm either going to die of heart disease or toss myself from a bridge.
>>
>>39010544
>What's good.

It's all good. Or at the very least nothing is constantly awful in my life anymore.

I also don't come here as often as I used to. part of it is that I just can't related to 20 year olds & the underage kids that post here. Being raised before and after the age of internet is like 100 years in difference of the culture.

Are there any websites that are 4-chan-ish but for oldfags? I might join somethingawful if I get that desperate. I am on reddit (in b4 reee frogpost) but that is its own set of problems.
>>
>>39010623
>Holy shit I don't feel 31

Same. I still feel like a 17-20 year old.

I also still dress like one, and if I weren't balding and getting fat, I'd probably still look like one too.
>>
File: 1501680884352.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501680884352.png
139KB, 394x360px
>>39010532
26, unemployed since May. had to move back in with my mommy, not that it matters much, no gf and a khv so i wasnt missing much renting. i have only gotten one interview since, and i bombed it completely. i really hope i dont wake up tomorrow, wish my mom would have done the right thing and aborted me. this isnt life, ill never find another job again.
>>
Eternal student at 25. I've never really left education but never really started it, just jumped from one faculty to other in vain attempts to start studying. This is my first year for the umpteenth time. Of course, the entirety of my life that should have happened at the latest time when I was 18 (getting a driver's licence, going on dates, stopping video games etc.) have all been paused indefinitely.
>>
>>39010532
I turn 25 in December and I'm two months unemployed since I quit my first/last job of five years. At least there's now a big investigation going on in the department I was in since I blew the lid off of a lot of shady shit.

Is it hard to find another job or am I doomed to lose all of my savings and go homeless again?
>>
>>39010671
wizardchan if it's that bad, but it has been norminfested as well
>>
>>39010726
What'd you used to do for work?
>>
>>39010726
I'm sorry to hear that bro, I was more or less in your shoes too. My best advice is to unplug and get away from this website. It does more harm than good, the internet in general as well.

Take some time off and enjoy what's left in the summer. Go for long walks and bike rides. I don't know what problems you might have, but often times you find the solution when you change your daily environment.
>>
File: 1462678709804.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462678709804.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
Anyone else turn their life around and still unhappy?
>grow up homeschooled autist virgin
>turn 20 and realize that I'm starting to fall off the deep end
>go to college and get wagecuck job
>4 years later now 24
>lost weight and got in shape
>got degree and making decent wage now in my field
>lost virginity this year
>moving out of my parents house at the end of the month
>still unhappy
Is it just the regret? The regret that I wasted so much time?
>>
File: 1499904516725.jpg (39KB, 480x555px) Image search: [Google]
1499904516725.jpg
39KB, 480x555px
Anyone have any kids? Single dad of a 12 year old here.

Can't even get drunk when I want to.
>>
>>39010771
i worked as a software engineer, but i was just re-building out a companys web platform to be a full JavaScript stack, node backend. no degree since i was too poor and too white to afford college.
>>
>have a good day
>it doesn't matter because I can never string enough together to accomplish anything
>>
30yo neet. I might wind up moving out anyway because my mom inherited some money, and my parents are planning to sell the house and get divorced.

>>39010919
I was incredibly unhappy when I was at my closest to turning my life around about four years ago. Had a job, a degree, lost weight, and I hated every second of life. Didn't feel proud or accomplished or anything.
>>
>>39010940

I lost my kid and I drink too much. Count your blessings.
>>
>>39010790
thanks anon, i will give this a try at least, being back home i have my old bike from high school still. im just in shock how hard it been to get interviews, i had better luck finding work when i was 18 and had no job experience then i do now with almost a decade of experience.
>>
>>39010940
Fuck off, Chad. Having a child means you're a genetic success.
>>
File: 1400597229478.jpg (50KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1400597229478.jpg
50KB, 306x306px
>25
>wagecuck routine killed my soul
>absolutely nothing to look forward to
>feel like my life is over already
>>
>>39010765
Well I'm not a wizard, and people here already throw frogs and REEEE at me, so it'd be worse off there.

>>39011060
Having a child can also mean you didn't wear a condor with your practice gf.
>>
>>39011046
Real sorry to hear about that, anon. I know it doesn't mean much coming from an anonymous poster on 4chan, but I wish the best for you.
>>39011060
Hardly a Chad. Had a child with a crazy ASPD bitch who got addicted to heroin and even attempted to burn our daughter alive. Fucking crazy bitch no longer has custody and she's off fucking drug dealers somewhere in California

While I'm here suffering from mild depression and poasibly alcoholism.
>>
File: 30.jpg (77KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
77KB, 283x283px
>>39010532
Here, use the official /30+/ thumbnail

THATS RIGHT NIGGERS! IM BAAAAAACK
>>
>>39011113

thanks man. Papabless
>>
>>39010919
Yeah. I'm 32 and a recovered drug addict. My wife and I now have an annual gross household income of $600k. I have a high-powered job and achieved all my dreams.

The depression is hard to shake, though. I haven't done hard drugs in a long, long time. Unfortunately, I've had a pretty fucked-up life (aside from drugs) and have legit PTSD now from it all. Great.

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm a weirdo who can't interact on the same level as normal people, and everyone knows it. My coworkers talk about how weird I am sometimes, in a non-judgmental and matter-of-fact tone (they don't know I'm a recovered addict). I'm a hard worker and brilliant at what I do, but geez... just on another wavelength. Feels lonely sometimes.
>>
File: 1495494077544-r9k.jpg (94KB, 803x868px) Image search: [Google]
1495494077544-r9k.jpg
94KB, 803x868px
26 here.
Finally got a break through with a job. It's a city job with a big boy salary and benefits. Finally getting out of the trades, despite being a foreman with two bachelor's degrees lmao
>>
File: 83f.jpg (37KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
83f.jpg
37KB, 600x599px
>>39011133
THE OP HATH RETURNED AND DELIVERED
JUST LIKE THE PROPHECY FORETOLD
>>
I don't understand how some of you people with great salaries, wives/gfs, homes, etc. are here.

I'm 26 and a completely hopeless loser. I can't even go to the grocery store because of extreme anxiety and my mom has to buy my groceries. There's nothing good coming in my life.
>>
>>39011289
>I can't even go to the grocery store because of extreme anxiety and my mom has to buy my groceries.
My mom buys my groceries too :3 The only thing I can do is get my own gas -- I go to the gas station at like 10pm or 5am to avoid people though.
>>
>>39011289
Some people are able to fake it until they make it, but they they have to keep on faking it for the rest of their lives.

I'm a bit backwards since when I was 18-21 years old I had friends and was having sex with not-too-ugly girls and had no problem doing anything, but it was all downhill after that and I was a hikikomori for years.
>>
>>39011152
>a guy with a wife and a job with a salary in the hundreds of thousands of dollars is on /r9k/

I'm not even going to ree you, because if you have all that and you still hang out here, you must have some pain inside of you that's far beyond what most of us robots feel.
>>
>>39011043
>>39011152
I think it is the loneliness honestly. The girl i slept with didn't want anything serious so it ended up just feeling meaningless. I just want someone to care about me as much as I care about them.
>>
Turn 35 next month.

At least I'm pretty mellow in my old age. Stuff that would make me mad or stress me out 10 years doesn't faze me. I'm generally nice to people online and off.

I also prefer to spend time working on the house or drinking beer with my dog than going out places.
>>
32/wiz here.

The lack of a gf and family has really been gnawing away at me for the past year. I'm lonely, but since I'm so far behind where I should be in my love life, I don't really try to find a gf. I understand that I'm an outlier, and most girls want and expect a man my age to be experienced and fulfilling. I'm on par with a high schooler when it comes to dating and sex.

I think if 15 year old me, even 20 year old me knew what I know now, I think I would have had a chance at a normal love life. But, I can't turn back time. I'm stuck in this reality. I have to live with the choices I've made.
>>
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
>>
>>39012609
What sort of things do you know now?

Also do you work or how do you survive without family?
>>
>>39011913
>gas station @10pm
dude, youre gonna get robbed doing that eventually
47 here *hangs head in shame*, no wife, never really had a real relationship, no kids, ED and honestly dont remember the last time I successfully had sex. Pretty much work and sleep, friends long gone, socially retarded.
>>
>>39012788
>>gas station @10pm
>dude, youre gonna get robbed doing that eventually

wat

There's no increase in muggings or robberies or crime in general past nightfall. It just looks cool on film.
>>
>>39012788
>dude, youre gonna get robbed doing that eventually
I know; I'm always looking around and am ready to bolt into the shadows but even that won't be enough.
What kinds of hobbies do you have? Do you watch anime? I can see myself at 47, still alone, going to work, watching anime, and going to sleep.
>>
>>39012609

How not to dress like a complete autist. Clothes that fit. Getting my hair cut at regular intervals. Hobbies and interests outside of anime and jrpgs. Making enough money to live on my own. Basic stuff, but I failed to realize how important it is until way later than I should have.

I work. I should clarify that I meant a family of my own, but I'm not particularly close with my nuclear and extended family. My mom and brother live in my city but we don't see each other often. We'll go for weeks without any contact. My dad lives a few states away. I see him about once a year. My extended family is little more than acquaintances. It still seems weird to me that some people see their aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents on a regular basis.
>>
>>39012651

Meant to reply to your post.

>>39012843
>>
I didn't start watching anime until I was 28 and it actually saved my life
>>
I try to but I can't feel empathy for normalfags, 25 khv here. Good news is i'm going to kill myself next week on my birthday while leaving town
>>
>>39012825
LOL, not sure I believe that
>>
33 years old and I make pizza. Just like my father before me I shall make pizza for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39012993
no you wont stop being such a attention seeking faggot
>>
>>39013072
The only thing you're likely to get at night is a raping.

https://www.libraryindex.com/pages/447/Victims-Crime-WHEN-WHERE-DOES-VIOLENT-CRIME-HAPPEN.html

https://www.fastcodesign.com/1664491/infographic-of-the-day-when-do-criminals-prowl-the-streets
>>
>>39013131
okay, whatever you say

originaIIy
>>
>>39013146
Fuck you I'm a white christian male living in America.
>>
File: 1502507049345.jpg (215KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1502507049345.jpg
215KB, 1024x689px
i should just kill myself right? fuck, just a recurring thought constantly in my head, hate being a manlet, a spic, unemployed and fat. why couldn't my dad have beaten my mom on one his drunken sprees and had her miscarry me. why am i here, why any of us? just kill already God, you pussy bitch.
>>
>>39013177
That's neat but I don't see what that has to do with anything
>>
>>39012826
Dont really know anything about anime. Remember stuff like Voltron, Speed Racer, some other show that was based on an old battleship that was converted into a spaceship, forget the name. (is that stuff even considered anime? I honestly dont know, just looks like the same style of artwork to me)
I used to draw when I was a kid but I got weird around 8-9 grade and it just kind of petered out. Did a lot of reading when I was younger, early teens. Played darts and did a little skiing in my twenties, drank a lot of beer. Thirties and into forties pretty much work, dont see friends anymore. I like shooting. Rifle competitions or just shooting at steel with a rifle or pistols, trap shooting, skeet. I like loading my own ammo, building rifles, collecting surplus, etc.
>>
>>39013200
i feel you anon, i hope this will end soon
>>
>>39013200
how old are you anon and where are you from? Im really fucking thinking about killing myself too. I have the rope and yesterday i practise making the knot.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (108KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
108KB, 300x363px
>>39013229
>some other show that was based on an old battleship that was converted into a spaceship, forget the name.
Space Battleship Yamamoto or Captain Harlock? I love Leiji :3
It makes me sad to see that your desire to draw just faded away. Kind of like how I was with music. Damn work takes up too much time.
>>
>>39013347
>yamamoto
You deserve hell for that mistake!
Uchuu senkan yamato you virgin nerd
>>
>>39013395
;_; i'll work harder senpai
>>
>>39013450
fug. i forgot the picture.
time to add that word to anki so i'll never forget it again.
>>
Thats the one. SBY didnt sound familiar but the ship looked like the one I remember. Did a quick search and I guess they did an American version called Star Blazers which is the one I used to watch as a kid.
Not even sure what happened with the drawing. LIke I said around that time I became really withdrawn and went from being a normal pre-teen to a socially inept, weird, depressed kid. Just stopped drawing. I look at some pictures I still have that were drawn by me at prob age 11-12 and Im taken aback at the quality. I really let a talent wither away. Not sure what happened to me but I changed and it was all down hill from there.
>>
>>39013519
Don't worry anon. I forgive you and I really like Matsumoto work too.
>>
26 year old NEET year. I just wanted to be apart of something. It kills me knowing I never will be.
>>
>>39012843
I can get that, still havent figured out how to enjoy more acceptable hobbies

My aunts are fairly nice. I just like having company.
>>
>Comfy wagie however it's entry level and casual
>Applying for not comfy positions that will challenge and be stressful
>I'm not happy going no-where career wise.
>tfw I see mildly tard people who are happy working as janitors etc
>>
>muh gf
>muh daughter
>muh wife
get the fuck out normalfags.
>>
>>39013608
What about my son?
>>
>>39013533
>Star Blazers
neat, i had no idea that they localized it.
maybe it's time to start drawing again -- it's never too late.
>>
>>39010940
Get drunk when she's asleep, that's what I do.
t. Dad of 4yo
>>
>>39013608
>being older than 25

>still talking in memes and going "reee" and "kek" and taking all this dumb poser shit so seriously
>>
>>39010623
>tfw 25
>tfw the college Chads on the street call you "sir"

I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>39010623
What's it like being a parent, anon?
>>
>>39013676
She sleeps in 4 hour intervals to fuck with me
>>
>>39013683
>see a bunch of slutty high school girls

>don't even want to fuck them I just get mad at them for alughing loudly and I make sure they're not littering
>>
>>39010532
3 years unemployed now and the shame is too great. Almost everyone from my HS is already buying their own shit and being independent.
Gonna finish college next year, hopefully with some internship on my curriculum.
Also some friends from my old school are currently trying to reunite with me again and, to be honest, I am used to not having any friends.
>>
>>39013697
At twelve? Dude you gotta take care of that, man. Sleep time is my free time.
>>
File: guesihavebrainproblems.jpg (19KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
guesihavebrainproblems.jpg
19KB, 274x242px
>mfw I actually lost my virginity this year and had sex another 2 times with the same woman
I feel like I still haven't processed it. I had been thinking about what it would be like since I was 8 (now 27) and now that I've had it I just worry about improving my ability not to cum in a minute and how to put a condom on without going soft.
This time last year I didn't even know how a breast really felt now I know what it's like to tongue a vagina.
>>
27 here, thinking about becoming one of those guys that utterly disappears, travels the world or finds work on a cruise ship/international airline.

been waging for like 8-9 years now and there's not a day that passes where i dont contemplate suicide

maybe a total change would shock me out of this sad depressed numbness
>>
>>39013641
Probably wouldnt be a bad idea. Would be more productive than what Im doing now, even if nothing comes of it. I spend too much time online, times flys by.
>>
File: drink.jpg (43KB, 635x354px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
43KB, 635x354px
>>39013788
I'm right about there anon. What do you do for work? I quit earlier this year and was about to buy the ticket but I got an interview the same day so I decided to see how this plays out. I think I'll still try and go. The thought of going back to waging with no purpose or real goal makes me feel ill desu. I have dosh saved up to last me another year if I need it.
>>
File: 1495451196611.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495451196611.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Damn I've been rocking facial hair for a while but I shaved it all off today and like... its like I finally saw myself and how old I've gotten. I'm 26 and idk. I just feel like my face no longer looks the same as it used to. I'm not even like mad, its not like I got uglier, it just really struck me that I'm not a kid anymore. I look younger even, shaved, I think, but its like I could really see myself.
And with all that it just struck me how much I need to get my life together, and how much I don't want to or know how to. I don't know what to even do. I just feel tired and depressed at all times and I've been totally broke for a few years ever since I stopped working a kinda cushy office job and couldn't really figure out what to do after that. I just know I don't want to go back to that, but I feel like I have no energy for anything anymore. I guess I'm just feeling really old and unsuccessful.
>>
>>39014594
currently slaving away at a bike shop. i hear travel to southeast asia is pretty cheap, same with eastern europe. and just about everyone speaks english. maybe ill buy a sailboat or learn to fish so i can go out on one of those big sailing vessels that stays out on water for months at a time.

i dont wanna go stand around in the same room i have for the last 2 years for another day, lets run away together anon
>>
>>39011152
>600k a year
Assuming that you're not memeing how did you go from drug addict to making over 500k a year? What's your job?
>>
>>39014831
>Bike shop
I love biking so I'd enjoy that but not for a job. I can see why you're unhappy. I was actually planning to start with Vietnam! It's different enough and tame enough that I probably wouldn't die and learn a lot while there. Any other country after that would be a breeze. Had the same idea about doing offshore work but life on those boats can be miserable. Maybe better off oil rigging or something depending on if you're doing it for the money or time away. Just as dangerous though.
>>
>28 year old indianbot
>aunt tells my parents her friend at work has a daughter my age
>they sent her my picture
>showed me a pic of her
>decent 7/10. Nothing special though.

I don't really have a choice here. If I say no, my family will all think I'm some faggot or something. I have relatives younger than me who are already married
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.