[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Trump being South Korea's cuck? Who gives a shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: cuckolde.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuckolde.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Why is Trump being South Korea's cuck? Who gives a shit what North Korea and South Korea do? Its on the other side of the fucking planet! Another shitty interventionist war wasting trillions of dollars is exactly what we DIDN'T elect him for.
>>
>Its on the other side of the fucking planet!
Their missiles can and will reach the other side of the planet. That's why.
>>
Because he has to respond or he'll look weak. He is obsessed with optics.
>>
This is why we need education.
Learn some fucking history.
South Koreans > dumbass white Americans
>>
>>39008450
He thinks he has to fight war rhetoric with war rhetoric, but everyone knows if you have two bellicose parties continue to yell at each other, eventually one of them is going to swing. This is basically Jerry Springer geopolitics.
>>
effeminate white bois can't handle BKC
>>
File: 1440280699731.png (709KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1440280699731.png
709KB, 680x881px
>>39008549
>just roll over and let yoruself get nuked, Americans
>just like we superior Europeans roll over and let Achmed run us over
>>
>>39008593
It makes me sad that it's impossible to have a real discussion about politics on this board.
>>
>>39008656
On any board really.
>>
>>39008656
The only type of discussion which OP and his ilk considers "real" is the kind where every post is an absolutely bottom of the barrel anti-White, anti-American shitpost. eg. >>39008576>>39008480
>>39008450
>>39008409
>>39008549
>>
>>39008409

He needs to win on something I guess.

To be fair, North Korea is a human rights nightmare and more deserving than anywhere else of getting the shit liberated out of it, but I really don't think that's why this is in the headlines now, or why he's going after them on Twitter. It's just a distraction from the domestic goals of the right and the failure of Trumpcare.

Well, more accurately McConnellcare.
>>
>>39008593
Any missile test near Guam will be a direct result of the President purposely escalating action. NK is trying to demonstrate that they have the ability to kill millions if their dictatorship is toppled. They are responding to talk from the President about a preemptive US attack.
>>
>>39008763
You don't get to just turn it around like that, Kim. NK has seen it as their national destiny to nuke and dismantle the United States ever since the Korean War. Trump is only delivering the long overdue response.
>>
>>39008822
It is obvious that a nuclear attack from NK on any country will result in its instant annihilation. Why would the Kim regime play that game?
>>
>>39008857
Because they don't care about the well being of their own citizens, despite what retards on /pol/ say as they cite nork propaganda.
>>
>>39008921

And they don't care about themselves either? If their country gets obliterated it's not going to just roll off their backs.

The idea of getting nukes as one of these shitty autocratic states is precisely so nobody can come liberate your population out from under you. Nuclear deterrence is the one safe bet for getting America et al to stay out of your country, and all the better if you brandish your saber in the open.
>>
>>39008738
They threatened to nuke Guam the other day, haven't you been paying attention? A third of that country is US military bases.
>>
File: kim joong.jpg (67KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
kim joong.jpg
67KB, 992x744px
>>39008409
He is not, South Koreans want Trump to fuck off because they don't all want to die
>>
>>39008978
Well, I'm not just going to stand by and count on Kim's sanity when it could mean nuclear war. It only takes one especially megalomaniacal Kim for the nukes to fly. Better for the war to happen now than years from now when they have hundreds of nukes.
>>39009055
I'd rather it be Seoul than one of my country's cities. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>39008409
meme country

meme president

Usgay is a laughing stock
>>
>>39009072
The plan has been to stall them with sanctions, which has worked ( that's why it's taken this long just trying to get a technology that has been around for half a century) until we hit something called the Third Offset and nuclear ICBMs are obsolete altogether. That's the only way millions don't get killed.
>>
File: 1479462305474.png (328KB, 337x498px) Image search: [Google]
1479462305474.png
328KB, 337x498px
>tfw everyone that talks about politics these days tries to imply it's simple or one-dimensional

Is everyone incapable of looking at the bigger picture or something?
>>
File: 1496874899925.jpg (957KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1496874899925.jpg
957KB, 960x919px
>>39008593
This. Eurocucks should stay out of america's business. We won't take shit from nations that couldnt handle two of their world wars so fuck off, know your place and let big daddy america do what needs to be done
>>
>>39009334
I'm American you retard
>>
>>39009360
Can you read? I was agreeing your post, moron.
>>
>>39009334
>We
you are probobly 14 "we" didin't do shit. know your place boi
>>
>>39008409
american army is at south korea.
if america says fuck it and give up on south korea and tell the troops to come home, it means losing influence on that whole peninsula where china is so eager to take advantage of.
it also means china can influence japan. and after japan, china can reach their dirty hands on the american soil across the Pacific ocean
>>
>>39008409
Because without intervention things can escalate to larger proportions. Like the US joining in WW2 to stop the Germans. Isolationism is idealistic but it isn't possible in this day and age for a country our size.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.