[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, why don't you have a boyfriend when there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 004.jpg (330KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
330KB, 1000x1412px
Fembots, why don't you have a boyfriend when there's so many guys who want a girlfriend?
>>
>>39008051
>004.jpg
I don't care about the thread itself, but could you dump what you have?
>>
I don't leave my house and I'm cripplingly socially awkward and quiet. I tried the online thing with a few robots but despite saying they would be okay with a socially awkward gf, they don't seem to o put together that they'd have to initiate all the social interaction between you two then get mad when you don't talk much.
>>
>>39008051
because they are waiting for the chadcock
>>
>>39008101
As long as you can give me answers that have substance then I can keep the conversation going.
Just the not replying makes it seem like you're uninterested
>>
guys sometimes hit on me irl but i'm too autistic to talk to them. i've had 2 online ones but the guys were both clingy and stalkerish?
>>
>>39008101
>tfw last online relationship ended because I tried contacting too much

We were made for each other!
>>
>>39008101
>they'd have to initiate all the social interaction between you two
>tfw any conversation I have with anyone is always because I start it
Nobody ever talks to me first and I'm convinced this is how it's supposed to be.
>>
>>39008051
Can't handle the stress of a relationship, basic socializing is too stressful to enjoy it, autism
>>
They don't want any bf they want at least an 8+/10 Chad, like he'd have any desire to settle down with some fat ass fembot.
>>
>>39008051
I just went ona date with one, I paid my for the entire thing and took him to the most romantic spots in my town. But I still have no idea if he likes me back, I feel like hes been ignoring me since and I just want to die. Anons tell me what to do
>>
File: 1502379069358.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1502379069358.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>39008051

First of all disregard anything any female tells you. Women are good at conning and lying, infact it's deeply ingrained in their minds to the point that even they themselves aren't aware that they're doing it.

The only thing you can trust are actions. And we see that even when showered and swarmed with attention and proposals by literally hundrends of men these so called "fembots" still happen to be alone. Why? Because they are either nitpicking irrelevant details to as an excuse to use when they are called out on their behaviour, ignoring or just flat out rejecting people. The truth is that the only two cases where there is a reasonable chance for a woman to be truly alone is if she has a combination of the worst possible personality you can imagine, 1/10 goblin tier looks and a host of other problems like mental illnesses, basically she'd have to be completely dysfunctional and not have a single non-repulsive trait about her to be alone like the average robot is.

However we all know that people who fit that description make up maybe 0.000001% of the population. The simple truth here is that the majority of women here could easily be in a relationship, but they choose not to. They arent alone because people reject them, they are alone because they reject people. Their problem isnt being alone, their problem is not being able to land a high tier male. In other words its fully self imposed.
>>
File: 1501833154334.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501833154334.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
>>39008395
Roasties toastied
>>
>>39008101
can imagine if I tried this with you.
I would think you wren't interested and eventually we'll just stop talking to each other, it ends without stating that is did.
>>
>>39008449
That's probably exactly what would happen. I know someone like that, and it's hell to ever try to talk to her.
>>
Right now I'd quite like a fembot girlfriend. I have had quite a few girlfriends who have been just normal I suppose. Two in particular were very gross with their tastes.
I've hit a bad stage of my life. I done shit in school because I never cared, done excellent in college because I learned from my mistakes, decided I don't want to go to university because it seems worthless in my country. My high college performance merely got me standing for 9 hour shifts behind a cash register with a false smile greeting immigrant after immigrant who often tried to make my lose my job with their fake notes.
After about half a year I could no longer take it and left. Its been another half year now and I'm still a NEET. I live with a hardworking father whom I think believes I can still make something of myself. I told my mother I will kill myself if I am expected to work in retail all my life. I told her I was serious and I had hoped she would even try to understand. She laughed and said I was being an idiot. I told my father and he laughed, but nit at me, he laughed because he understood me. He understands that life is completely unfair and actually fucking pathetic. Buy somehow he manages to keep on going. I want that drive but I cannot grasp it.
I would love a fembot girlfriend because of the way life has shaped me. I need a girl who isn't self-absorbed and constantly holding her smartphone waiting for it to notify her about her damn social media. I need a girl who can share my pain and understand me. Your regular white woman today just will not understand you. They don't understand why I think a day inside playing games, watching movies or just quite literally talking, beats a fucking night out in a sweaty room full of sluts shaking their bodies about with some flashing lights. They are unable to comprehend why I hardly ever use my mobile. They don't get it when I hardly smile are decide to ask me about it as though I have a disorder.
A fembot just understands. They know.
>>
>>39008101
The end goal is for you to open up enough to at least trust him to not have to initiate contact each time.
>>
>>39008490
if Op

did you meet IRL? or was it strictly online
>>
Well I'm pretty fuckin gay OP.
>>
>>39008386
You paid for it all, why? Are you like a mommy gf? How long has it been since yall last spoke.
>>
>>39008531
Online. If it was irl it might've not been so bad because you can do other shit besides talk. But it's strictly online and we don't live close to her so I typicially only talk to her when im stupidly bored.
>>
>>39008386

You went on a date with failed Chad, dont be surprised that he has multiple side bitches
>>
>>39008051
Because having a bf means I would only have sex with him and stop my whoring around and I don't want to stop that yet
>>
>>39008860
b-but anonette
you shouldn't want that
were you abused? you can talk about it here
>>
>>39008101
>six replies now
did you know that "awkward" is an old boating term for "backward"
you are backward
>>
>>39008883
If you are implying that I was abused by my father/family I wasn't but I was verbally bullied a lot in school so maybe that has something to do with it
>>
File: 1486263744599.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486263744599.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>39008051
Because, there are no fembots and even if there were, they would just be attention starved roasties.

Does anyone on here really think they can get a robot-gf?
They are wolfes in sheeps clothing who prey upon countless betas and omegas and feed on the attention they get.
And /r9k/ is their hunting ground.

Stay strong bro-bots. Don't fall for their trickery.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>39008395
>Goblin Tier looks
>>
>tfw no obsessive gf who doesn't let me leave the house alone
>tfw no gf who doesn't want me to talk to anyone but her
>tfw no gf who constantly hugs and holds me and touches me
>tfw no gf who bites me to tell me I am hers forever
>>
>>39008979
Tell us more about that.
Again, you can talk about it.
>>
Literally too autistic for most people to handle. I can hold a conversation but I just.. disappear for a while, everything becomes too overwhelming. and that especially hurts in person, being isolated to a room and becoming agitated when bothered frequently.
>>
>>39009127
sorry, meant is hurtful for both people. Also

>>39008395 is speaking total truth
>>
>>39009116
>none of this will ever happen
Wake me up from this nightmare.
>>
>>39008187
FUCK off roastie.

Clingy is best.

>>39008386
Stop dating chad roastie

>>39008505
If I can't have a fembot gf ((FEMALE))
Nither can you

>>39009116
Those feels

>>39009127
Same cept I sperg out and drive them away
>>
>>39009127
Do you have actual autism?
>>
File: 1502483781062.jpg (24KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1502483781062.jpg
24KB, 500x332px
>>39009127
>>39009162

>femwhores openly admitting that they are "alone" because they dont want less than chad and reject the rest
>>
Because I have never made a man feel comfy or made him feel like he can just b himself around me.
>>
>>39008051
>Fembots, why don't you have a boyfriend when there's so many guys who want a girlfriend?
I'm a lesbian, plain and simple. I'm destined to die alone, because lesbian communities are fucking awful.
>>
Because I have a firmly set mistrust and fear of men treating me as a fuck toy, which a lot of men who "want a girlfriend" actually want.
>>
Because I don't want to date a misogynist, and all the men who are super desperate turn into misogynists.
>>
>>39008051
>Fembots, why don't you have a boyfriend when there's so many guys who want a girlfriend?
Because I'd prefer to be alone. I like my solitude.
>>
>>39009935
>Implying desperate robots don't immediately drop their misogyny as soon as a girl gives then any attention
>>
>>39008051
Because I'm a fat shut in who avoids people at all costs.
>>
>>39009935
Like actual misogyny, or "I believe women are different than men and men are better at some things and women are better at other things and here are my statistics to prove it"?
>>
>>39009935
I noticed this, too; especially guys from /r9k/. No shock there.
>>
>>Implying desperate robots don't immediately drop their misogyny as soon as a girl gives then any attention
It's the principal of the thing.
>>39010084
>Like actual misogyny, or "I believe women are different than men and men are better at some things and women are better at other things and here are my statistics to prove it"?
Actual misogyny, as in "I hate all women, they should be kept like animals for our pleasure and breeding and should have no rights".
>>39010111
Exactly.
>>
File: 1490208569956.png (482KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490208569956.png
482KB, 800x800px
>>39008051
I'm not good-looking and I do not socialize with other people
>>
>>39008051
Because I'm ugly

original?
>>
because no one wants a fat gf.
>>
>>39009935
you would if he was handsome hole
>>
>>39010219
>>39010289
I'm genuinely curious what makes the self-proclaimed ugly femanons not good looking. That's granted that they're not fat because no one looks good fat, but many guys don't care about a butterface.
>>
File: IMG_3853.png (2MB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.png
2MB, 719x1280px
>>39010355
I'm fat and have cow tits, so yeah I'm unattractive
>>
File: Badpost.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Badpost.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>Always at home, can't be orbited
>Too scrambled brain and unlikeable to have online friends and gain lame e-relationship
>Only want to talk about MY favourite manga/vidya/idols and soccer at all times
>Obnoxious in any other conversation
>NEET
>Want a niche dynamic while having none of the appeal that attract those men
I could probably still snag someone but what's the point in all that effort when they'd be sick of it in a week.
>>
>>39010462
Well anon, get ready for the (you)s.
Pick and choose which one you like the most
>>
>>39010462
Let me be your one and only orbiter please.
>>
I would like to see what the femanons of /r9k/ look like
>>
>>39008051
I am not attractive + I'm socially awkward. The only people that ask me out are hoodrat black dudes at work.
>>
>>39010485
>Pick and choose which one you like the most
I just said I could probably snag someone but there's no point. My tastes are too specific and I won't budge. It's not an unusal story.
>>
>>39008179
Don't settle for that. One word answers are worse than no answers. She should be involved or interested. If not, then it just won't work to begin with.
>>
>>39010615
How specific?
>>
>>39010615
so are you just looking for someone to talk about them with you is that your point?
>>
>>39010615
Oh yeah? Are your tastes due to a previous lover
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.