[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP MY LITTLE BRO IS PLAYING ROBLOX SONIC FANGAMES I DON'T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1500216134213.jpg (118KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1500216134213.jpg
118KB, 376x376px
HELP MY LITTLE BRO IS PLAYING ROBLOX SONIC FANGAMES I DON'T WANT HIM TO END UP SONIC FAN TRASH WTF DO I DO
>>
>>39007541
Send him to Guangzhou so he can learn to live a normal life.
>>
maybe get the fuck out of here you fucking normie, seriously what is wrong with you
>>
>>39007589
How the fuck am I a normie
>>
>>39007638
because you are stressing out over your brother not being a normie. what planet are you from retard? whats the problem here, is it "cringey" to like sonic huh mr normie?
>>
>>39007541
fuck off and let him do his own thing
he'll grow out of that shit in time
stop trying to force your views and shit on someone, thats the ultimate normie action
>>
>>39007541
>Roblox

Underrated gateway into autismo.
>>
>>39007701
Okay fuck off cunt, I don't want him to be mentally retarded like me. Its the fact that he's playing roblox when I have an entire fucking library of steam games I'd happily let him play.
>>39007749
He's 15.
>>
>>39007874
>STOP PLAYING ROBLOX OMG THATS SOOO CRINGE PLAY COUNTER STRIKE BRO XD
>>
>>39007565
More like

>Shitpost about how your dad is about to send you to Guangzhou for months but nothing comes of it
>>
>>39007910
I never said counterstrike asshole. I don't even have it.
>>
>>39007541
Stop him ASAP. But not too forcefully or violently. I imagine you'll get in trouble if you bully him out of it. Just show him less autistic games and other interests and encourage those in him.

>>39007749

Don't listen to this man. I used to think like you. I had a little brother who got sucked into the furry fandom and I thought, just let him do his thing. He'll grow out of it. Now he's borderline Chrischan levels of autism. These things need to be dealt with seriously.
>>
15 years old playing roblox sonic fangames?

I think it's already past the point of no return lad.
>>
>>39007541
Is his name liam?
>>
>>39008180
Yeah, I already tried getting him out of it. I brought my laptop over just to play minecraft with him yet he said "Minecraft is cringey". The fucking irony.
>>39008216
I'm still gonna try.
>>
>>39008489
>minecraft

You want something way less autistic, Anon.

It can be something other than video games. Are there no shows you could watch together? Maybe he's open to reading good literature? You can even just go out and walk around the city, just anything that's not what he's already doing.
>>
>>39008542
Ok, I'll see if he wants to watch rick and morty. It's a normie tier show but he'll probably like it.
>>
>>39007541
let him do what he wants shithead. You can't control his life because "LEL XD ROBLOX CRINGE LOLOL XDDD"
>>
>>39007541
You go on 4chan if your brother knew half of the shit produced and regurgitated here he'd think you're fucking autistic let him play his roblox games and stop being a judgemental faggot
>>
Don't post that fucking picture ever again
>>
it's too late for him. i ruined my brother in a similar way, exposing him to gmod until he was in some sort of server cabal constantly ddosing each other so they would profit more and all sorts of crazy shit i still dont understand, all cause i showed him the game back in 2010. dont be like me. stop him
>>
>>39008791
>>39008831
You haven't seen the shit he's playing.
>>39008926
I'm workin on it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.