[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just go outside and talk to women? It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: when-the-elders-at-the-re.jpg (68KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
when-the-elders-at-the-re.jpg
68KB, 640x656px
Why don't you just go outside and talk to women? It seems like the obvious solution for your problem.
>>
>>39005849
>why dont you just go outside and talk to women?

about what?
>>
>>39005849
well I don't really want to
>>
>>39005849

>hitting on a girl on the street

Only chad can get away with this, and even he experiences lots of failure this way. I'm average at best, there's not a chance it hell it'd work.
>>
>>39005883
About anything. About things around you, about her, about yourself, etc
>>
>>39005849
I do, but that doesn't mean I can fuck them
>>
>>39005849
I live in Florida; it's too hot outside and you always have a bad hair day.
>>
>>39005943
also

There's nothing but old people and niggers outside in FL. Then if you move to a nice area you get people that are preps and overly nice looking going to the beach, rich people, etc noting to see here etc.
>>
>>39005955
No, I have given up.
>>
File: 1478618471012.jpg (54KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471012.jpg
54KB, 633x758px
>>39005849
>"dude just talk to random women bro. You gotta get a gf somehow."
>go to cd store
>see qt girl
>ask about the cds she's getting
>chad comes out of nowhere (literally nowhere I didn't see him before)
>"Is this guy bothering you? I can get rid of him."
>"S-sorry I was just-"
>"Do I have to kick your ass? Go on, get out of here."
>leave store
>look back and see them talking and smiling at each other
>>
>>39005919
i get what your saying. i guess its just no fun anymore. thanks tho.
>>
I don't think you understand how being unattractive works.
>>
>>39006043
That actually happened? If so, learn to fight back. You are a man, show Chad you are not someone to push around.
By leaving the store, you strengthen the idea that he is strong and you are weak. The women sees it and obviously walks over to the strong man.
>>
>>39005955

I haven't it just sounds like a mess.

>Ask question
>She answers in a way that leaves no room for conversation
>Either say thanks and leave or be a creep and force the issue

Not even gonna get started with how defensive guy's get when I check out their gf.
>>
>>39006043
Why didn't you beat him up? The girl would have loved it.
>>
>>39006043
Either this didn't happen or there's more to it.
>>
>>39006073
>If so, learn to fight back. You are a man, show Chad you are not someone to push around.

I fell for the "just fight back, bro" meme in college. I ended up getting fucking arrested and everyone took Chad's side. He even got sympathy gfs from the incident even though I got my ass kicked 10 times harder than I got him. Chad always wins.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3Lj6viiA0
>>
>>39006144
Yea, you should have just stuck to your original story. Now there's no doubt to anyone with a brain that you're full of shit.
>>
>>39006112
That's why you need to keep doing it. Honing your social skills will eventually allow you to carry more meaningful conversations and reach different results.
>>
>>39006144
Atleast you aren't a bitch anymore.
Weren't....
>>
>>39006141
>>39006175

This is how I tell this place has been invaded by normies. You live such sheltered normie lives you will never understand that shit happens when robots try to be like you. Every time we try to detail our struggles, you just deny it. It's one thing for you to make fun of us for being losers, but it's worse in a way when you deny it.
>>
>>39005849
This doesn't work in rural areas where everyone gets around by car instead of walking.
>hello hate my old friend
>I thought I'd never feel you again
>>
>>39006237
lol @ robot calling a normal person 'sheltered'.

I was prepared to believe his first story with him simply having omitted (not out of deceit, but out of a lack of self awareness) that he was coming across as a creepy sperg and was making the girl uncomfortable. The second story, however, was an utter pile of dog shit.
>>
>>39006043
>I'm just making conversation you sperg, chill the fuck out
It helps if you aren't actually scared to hurt Chad, but that might just be the asshole in me talking
>>
>>39005941
>implying fucking a woman will solve your problems
>>
>>39005849
As a result of violent child abuse, I'm not good around people. Some guys can stand me, but if a girl is nice enough to be around me long enough, I usually end up saying something that makes her cry.
So, fuck me.
>>
>>39005849
>talks to a woman
>nothing happens
??????????
solution? how?
>>
>>39005849
>he never saw fight club
you're asked to do just ONE thing
>>
>>39007981
What did you say? How did you feel in the situation, and how do you think she felt?

Did she say nothing at all?
>>
>>39006043
Holy Fuck Chad is so Alpha.
How did you let this happen to you?
I would have killed myself that day
God I wish I was Chad.
>>
Only weirdos go up and talk to random people they don't know. The problems faced by people here are basically impossible to understand if you're not outsider. Leave.
>>
>Ellen Pompeo met Chris Ivery in a Los Angeles grocery store in 2003 and began dating and then got married in 2007,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Pompeo

Only Black Chads can get away with it
Why even live?
>>
>>39008565
wats the term for a a black chad
>>
>>39008544
I'm an outsider, and becoming more like it as time goes by. It's not like I can just summon up friends I haven't talked to in years. I am in no contact with females.

Don't you think you use this more as an excuse than anything else?
>>
File: 1467252478742.jpg (67KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1467252478742.jpg
67KB, 600x599px
>>39005919
Wtf does someone do that with a person they dont even know? How the fuck do you even approach someone like that without sounding like a thristy faggot and a creep? its impossible
>>
i don't want to sound like a retard but everytime i think about approaching a woman i get a really foul feeling.

like something is terribly wrong with me approaching a woman and lusting over her like shes a piece of meat.
realistically i would only approach a woman if she interested in a way that wasn't sexual (but would still be attractive)
>>
>>39006043
that was her Stand My Boyfriend's Back
>>
>>39005849
>Why don't you just go outside and talk to women?
But I'm not interested in all that hoo-ha
>>
Because that's sexual harassment.
>>
>>39008609
Tyrone

oroginainginallly
>>
>>39009702
You nailed it.
>>
>>39006043
>Not being stronger than chad
heh
>>
>>39005849
We've got nothing in common
>>
>>39009290
Do you think of females as sexual objects? I am dealing with this problem. As much as I love and need sex, it not that easy to achieve especially not for some of us here. So it's healthier to treat women as individuals and humans and to hopefully bond better bonds. Of course not by being a snivelling shit grinning nice guy, it doesn't work that way.
>>
File: hmph.jpg (233KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.jpg
233KB, 400x422px
>>39006073
Fighting back never wins girls. When you begin to show that you aren't backing down the chad immediately calls over his friends, making you outnumbered and further reducing your chances of success. And then once you beat their asses anyway because they don't know how to fight the girls just start bitching and crying about how chad's so noble to stand up against an asshole like you and is going to have an ugly broken nose.
>>
>>39005849
what a surefire way to find a suitable partner around your age with similar interests, goals and objectives

easy
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.