[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those in your early 20's, have you cold-approached 1000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: flirting-with-women.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
flirting-with-women.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
For those in your early 20's, have you cold-approached 1000 women in your life by now? If not, why are are wasting your life away?
>>
I dont have the time
>>
>>39005699

I've settled down with a mail order bride.
>>
I've cold approached 2.
Everything else has been initiated by the girl or some kind of online thing or a friend that I asked out eventually.
>>
>want to do this
>something just fucking blocks ne every single time

UGH
>>
Tried it about 30 times and tried online dating for a year. I have since given up.
>>
>>39005777
If you are serious, I have so many questions for you.
>>
Who /cold approach: 0/ here?
>>
>>39005894
Me
>t. 23-yo
>>
>>39005815

Turns out a lot of Russian women don't really like Russia
>>
>>39005777
>>39005815
>>39005940
One of my uncles got a mail order bride from Russia and she was insane. One of her kids actually tried to burn a house down and he was only like 10 years old. Lady and her family are fucking crazy.
>>
Women hate being hit on unless their interested. I don't want to upset some poor girl.
Besides, it's like how Groucho said, I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
>>
I've literally never approached a woman irl, but I have talked to girls in anime chatrooms online several times. They like me there, probably because they don't see what i look like until we've already talked for a while
>>
>>39005940
How much does it cost?

>>39005988
Have you considered the fact that maybe the reason I am considering this avenue is that I DON'T want to be a stepdad?

Fucks sake, I could lower my standards and have a fat bitch with five half-black kids next week. Or I could convert to Islam and be engaged to marry in even less time with all the immigrants here and all my Muslim coworkers begging me to convert so they can introduce me to their daughters.
>>
>>39006061
I'm just stating what I've seen, personally.
>>
>>39005988

Russia is one of the craziest countries i've been to. But we come from similar upbringings, I learned Russian in school, and she lived in Poland for a couple years, all of which really helped with the whole culture shock.

It was weird seeing all of the other men in the group I went with when we went to meet our new lovers. A bunch of weird paunchy guys with money, and at the dinner they were all formal, and we were having a good time talking about drugs and tooling cars and shooting guns.
>>
Have the time
Don't have a car
Don't have a job
Don't live in a huge city bustling with pussy
Don't have the personality
Somewhat mentally unstable, and most girls would be afraid of a stranger approaching them out of nowhere, especially a black one.
>>
>>39005988

It really depends on many things, like their country, yours, whether they're doing it for remittances or just want monetary support to cover immigration costs, any possibly dowry, it's truly volatile.
>>
>>39005699
I have only asked out a girl once when I was 15, and I already knew her.
That made me realize that I am not cut out for that sort of thing, so I haven't bothered since.
I'm 21 now.
>>
I approached a woman when I 20 telling her I just had to tell you you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I handed her my phone number and told her no pressure. She called 3 days later. She was 16 and I'm really bad at judging ages apparently.
>>
File: 1498421406233.png (95KB, 749x609px) Image search: [Google]
1498421406233.png
95KB, 749x609px
>>39005699
Definetly not 1000, but enough to realize i will be alone the rest of my life.
>>
>>39005913
Same as me. See no reason to do it. Really know nothing about what to talk with her.
>>
>>39005699
I'm not attractive enough to cold-approach a woman without being labeled a creep/rapist.
>>
>>39005699
Women are useless for my needs.
>>
>>39005699
why would I waste my time getting rejected 1000 times?
>>
File: 1493606721972.jpg (221KB, 1403x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1493606721972.jpg
221KB, 1403x1403px
why is my life supposed to revolve around asking out girls?
i got shit to do
>>
>implying I have the confidence to cold-approach a woman
I'd barely want to date most of the women I actually know, and the one I do want to ask out I can't because my spaghetti keeps getting in the way.
At least with a total stranger, you don't have to deal with awkward rejections, but I'd still rather have a girl I know become my qtpigf.
>>
Why would I when, thousands line up around the block to suck my cock?
>>
>>39006002
>Women hate being hit on unless their interested
>Not being aware of this fact

Some people just need to be gassed.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.