[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The common r9k person "I Want To Talk To a Girl" >but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

The common r9k person

"I Want To Talk To a Girl"
>but i don't want to use facebook
>but i don't want to use tumblr
>but i don't want to use facetime
>but i don't want to use instagram
>but i don't want to play female videogames
>but i don't want to watch girly shows
>but i don't want to read girly books
>but i don't want to put effort into it

you guys have the answer, you're just lazy pieces of shit
>>
>>39004221
>"I Want To Talk To a Girl"
sorry but this isn't /soc/
anyone who says that unironically is a normie
>>
>>39004221
>but i don't want to use facebook
fine
>but i don't want to use tumblr
sure if you wanna talk to snarky passive-aggressive dragonkin quadgender cunts
>but i don't want to use facetime
ap*le shill
>but i don't want to use instagram
fine
>but i don't want to play female videogames
what the fuck is a female videogame
>but i don't want to watch girly shows
if you unironically do that for female attention you're beyond salvation
>but i don't want to read girly books
read above
>>
>>39004221
I don't want to talk to a normie and/or SJW girl, so that cuts out most options. I add girls from 4chan sometimes but they either ghost me or don't put any effort into conversation.
>>
>>39004221

>OP thinks he is manipulating us into his autistically desired behavior to fuel his fucking retarded fetish

Have fun jacking it to your stupid thread later OP you autistic little fucker
Such a powerful mind control thread
>>
I have no fucking clue of what girly shows and books there are and I don't think there is such thing as a female videogame.
>>
>>39004313
>sure if you wanna talk to snarky passive-aggressive dragonkin quadgender cunts
literally making excuses
>ap*le shill
what about snapchat? checkm8
>what the fuck is a female videogame
games dominated by a female playerbase. 90% of them are in the mobile gaming realm, but theres about 10% games (mostly in the korean f2p realm) that have online multiplayer
>if you unironically do that for female attention you're beyond salvation
it's about finding something to watch with a girl, or having something to talk about with a girl, you idiot.
>read above
read above response
>>
>>39004382
>of what girly shows and books there are

Here's a hint: When you were a little kid watching Malcom in the Middle, Cory in the House, Home Improvement and shit, girls were watching The Amanda Show, That's So Raven, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.

We grew up on totally different ideas with totally different philosophies. Learning the girl tango is learning how to deal with that difference in psyche.
>>
>>39004386
"Dominated" meaning like 20% of the players are girls.
>>
>>39004382
>I don't think there is such thing as a female videogame

Colorful casual games aimed at braindead people and games that tap into female insticts in nurturing and dress-up. Games falling into the latter category are games like The Sims and some MMORPGs. As with many other things, women are picky and have very little interest in anything that requires thinking and personal development.
>>
>>39004568
>"Dominated" meaning like 20% of the players are girls.
there are a few games where the female playerbase is 70% or higher, but it's becoming increasingly rare these days as they learn more and more towards mobile gaming.

generally, all the females that still play PC computer games and communicate that way will play f2p korean shit. I know a few games that still have 70% or higher female playerbase, and they're all in that korean f2p spectrum.
>>
File: 1502152040021.jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502152040021.jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>>39004386
>pretending to like shitty books and video games because you want pussy
holy shit you are one pathetic cunt. I bet you're one of those people who give fembots special attention because you're hoping to get their discord or some shit
>>
File: adachi persona.gif (385KB, 500x136px) Image search: [Google]
adachi persona.gif
385KB, 500x136px
>>39004663
>understanding the lifestyles and interests of other people is "pathetic"
are you autistic
>>
File: 37d.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
37d.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>39004221
>being so beta you think Chad plays Cooking Mama while watching soap operas and reading vampire sex novels
Robots may be virginal, but at least they're not twin-turbovirginal
>>
File: timetoleave.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
timetoleave.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>39004770
>avatarfagging mouthbreather calling others autistic
>>
>>39004844
>moving the goalpost
i was watching the Users count in the thread, didnt move an inch when you made this post
>>
>>39004221
No, I just don't want to bend backwards and become a degenerate just to please a roastie. Also, have a sage, faggot.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (70KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
70KB, 800x610px
>>39004915
>didnt move an inch when you made this post
Maybe because he was literally replying to your reply to his post, you absolute newfaggot.
>moving the goalpost
You have no clue what that means.
Get your autistic ass off my board.
>>
File: 1409697413214.png (524KB, 610x492px) Image search: [Google]
1409697413214.png
524KB, 610x492px
>implying women have anything interesting to say
>>
>>39004948
he's not attacking what i said, he's attacking the words i chose

that's how you know you lost an argument
>>
>>39004221

Doesnt even mention tinder, nice try OP virginfag
>>
File: panic.gif (425KB, 268x270px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
425KB, 268x270px
>>39005259
HOW COULD I FORGET TINDER?
>>
>>39004221
No, society is wrong and corrupt and degenerate
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.