[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin got kicked out of her parent's house and is homeless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1502468225909.jpg (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502468225909.jpg
341KB, 1280x720px
My cousin got kicked out of her parent's house and is homeless and my parents don't like her so they refused to let her stay at their house. Would I be an asshole to offer up staying at my house in exchange for sex?
>>
>>39002069
How about just letting her stay at your house, without being a creep about it.
>>
>>39002094

Don't couples and married people have this arrangement?

When did it become creepy to exchange sex for resources?
>>
Nah, nothing in life is free. If she wants to stay then she better get on her knees.
>>
>>39002094
This.
You can ask her to start wearing less clothing in the house after she's been moved in for a while, then maybe more.
>>
>>39002069
However much sense this arrangement might make in your head, she's 100% going to refuse unless she already likes you (which she probably doesn't)
>>
>>39002191
She can rot on the streets then.
>>
>>39002069
She's your fucking cousin, why would you want to have sex with family?
>>
>>39002217
fuck off normal fucking scum
>>
>>39002209
You have to bet on the chance that after being together she might eventually want to fuck you or bring home female friends that might want to fuck you, if you don't see that happening without goading, then might as well give up.
>>
>>39002128
Yes, but there are feelings between couples and married people. Sheltering someone who has no other place to go in exchange for sex feels more like blackmailing than anything else.
>>
>>39002069
don't let her stay at your house at all you fucking retard. she can fuck you over thanks to the duluth model. the cops are force to arrest you on almost any form of abuse. also your state might have common law marriage or eviction laws that can complicate things for you. also you can get in trouble by a third party if they see anything that resembles abuse. if your cousin denies the abuse you are still going to be prosecuted because feminist want to increase the numbers of domestically abuse women . think with your head not your dick you fucking moron.
>>
>>39002235
Why ask if you already know the answer. You're a creepy fuckwit buddy. No-one is gonna tell you to go for it every us degenerate fucks.
>>
>>39002069
Don't do it. Word will get out and ruin your reputation.
>>
>>39002069
do not out right ask her for sex you have to slowly easy her into it
>>
>>39002235
What's it with white people and complete degeneracy. It's like Rome all over again
>>
>>39002391
>common law marriage
>cousins that fuck for rent
Ruh roh someone was dropped on their head
>>
>>39002692
so? common law marriage applies to couples who live together and the law can see them as married. if that is not an issue you still have to deal with the duluth model. I know men who have been arrested just for shouting at their kids and no physical violence involve. cops will be prosecuted as well if they don't arrest you for anything that can be consider abuse or that is found in the duluth model.
>>
>>39002069
Offer to let her stay, comfort her, escalate to cuddling.

This may or may not end in sex. I got sex from comforting mine so who knows, just don't be an overt weirdo about it.
>>
File: 1493873059260.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493873059260.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Give it a shot.
People will bring up spooks and shit but if that's what you want and she's up for the deal than as far as I'm concerned it's a win-win situation.
Good luck
>>
File: IMG_1592.png (92KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1592.png
92KB, 500x346px
Don't do it anon.
There is probably a reason she got kicked out and no one liked her.
>>
>>39002094
Why?

He's not this bitches dad or boyfriend/husband

>muh family

Op, she probably wouldn't let you live with her "just because".

Don't listen to this guy

Don't be a chump
>>
>>39002069
ANON! There is an opportunity here that you are failing to recognize. NO don't have sex with your cousin, what the fuck's wrong with you? Instead, let her stay with you out of the kindness of your heart. I know, wait, there's more to it. Be good and help her and THEN use this true-ass story to impress a girl later down the road.
Yes, for real anon. Do you have any idea how much girls love stories like this? And she'll know you're telling the truth. You could get a gf based on a "I saved her" story like this. BE the hero OP. And then brag about it and get girls that aren't of the same DNA.
>>
>>39002069
She's your family anon. Let her stay at your place for free for a while. She might help you in the future when you need it.
>>
>>39003944
jesus christ dude, are you for real? if you're intentionally trying to be as reddit as possible, good job
>>
>>39002352
they're free to leave anytime or not take the offer in the first place
do you know what blackmail is?
>>
>>39003944
Lol

This is like that dumbass fedoralord that was patting himself on the back for helping those two bitches load up their groceries
>>
>>39002069
>I'll let you stay at my house if you let me have *mumble* with me
>I'm sorry what anon? Money
>Only if you have s-s-s-sex with me!
>what the fuck you're a fucking creep go fuck yourself I'm telling your parents
It won't end any other way, try to be intelligent for once in your life
>>
>>39003964
yeah man! hey if OP doesn't like my advice he doesn't have to take it but my perspective is the best one on this thread baby and y'all are too blind to see it
>>
>>39002069
Having the confidence to ask a girl something like that disqualifies you from robothood
>>
>>39004356
He doesn't have it that's why he's asking here. If a bunch of faceless guys tell him it's ok it'll help him say it.
>>
>>39004148
>I'm telling your parents
did you read op?
the parents hate her
>>
>>39002410
>>39003944
Summer is back and it's hotter than ever!
>>
>>39002069
OP you're a fucking idiot lol
>>
>>39004575
dude it was 32 celsius degrees out her today im literally dying don't joke
>>
>>39004543
Well she'll tell her own parents and they'll tell his parents.
She's going to mention it to someone and it'll bite OP in the ass later.
>>
i like your taste of bitter edgy OP

dont listen to faggots telling you to abandon your dreams
>>
>>39002352
Not black mail, exploitation.
>>
>>39002069
Unquestionably. You're already an asshole for being able to help family but not doing it. You don't have to help entirely for free but what you want is so far over the line you can barely even remember that there was a line you crossed.
First of all you should be helping family as much as is reasonable, even if they aren't able to pay.
Secondly, I'm all for incest but you're a fool if you don't realize it creeps out normies and if she even mentions this offer (120% guaranteed she will) to other family then consider your life ruined forever.
As for the actual issue of paying for a room with sex, that can be OK depending on circumstances but what you want is super questionable at best.
You basically know a girl you want to fuck and want to leverage homelessness to get your dick wet without even considering some other form of compensation like the common sense answer of she pays $X whenever it's possible again.
I'm A-OK with something like advertising on Craigslist for a clear-cut arrangement but what you're aiming for is plain taking advantage of someone in need, family no less, in a way that's sure to backfire worse than you're imagining.

So basically yes, you are a bad person and you're asking us robots for dispensation to ruin your life on a one in a million chance she'd actually accept this arrangement rather than telling the entire family who will disown you.
If you were decent you'd take her in, freely or for future cash, and hope for something like >>39002312 happening.
>>
>>39002128
Because she's your cousin.
>>
Don't be an autist.
Invite her in and flirt with her constantly. If she refuses all your advances then kick her out, make up a reason if you have to. Therefore, plausible deniability
>>
OP how old is your cousin, is she underaged?
>>
>>39002094
STFU, dumb used up vag stretched whore
>>
>>39002069
I've been thinking about this one for a couple of hours.
The world is already shitty enough. Just offer her a free place to stay and try to fuck one of her friends (not all of them, dumbass).
>>
>>39005541
This. Best way to go.
>>
>>39002069
That depends
Do you even consider your cousin family or care about her?
And if you exchange sex she'll just end up finding another man to exchange sex who's better than you.

Realistically she probably has friends and a boyfriend
>>
>>39002150
This. Seduce her OP
>>
>>39002069
You messed up your shitpost fag, you're supposed to use the blushing anime girl when making up a story about being gay, not incestuous.
>>
>>39008752
Incest>gay trap shit

Incest is the patrician fetish of r9k
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.