[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work with older guy who's been in prison before >starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1466111500406.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466111500406.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>work with older guy who's been in prison before
>starts asking me if I do drugs
>too beta to admit that I don't
>he ends up selling me $20 worth of weed

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I just go along with what people say? also how do I even smoke this stinky shit?
>>
>>39001050
Just sell it to someone else and be rid of it. If you don't want to sell it, just leave it on the ground somewhere. Someone will pick it up and it will make their day.
>>
Grind it, roll in a smoking paper, blaze
>>
>>39001050

Just burn in over the stove and sniff up the fumes
>>
>>39001134
Smoking paper? Where do I even get stuff like that from?
>>
get a cheap glass or metal pipe and a lighter, break up the weed with your fingers and put it in the bowl, light it, inhale, and hold for a second or two before exhaling. if you like the effect or don't feel it yet, take another hit. if not, just give the weed to a hobo or something
>>
>>39001153
Bibles with those thin pages also work pretty well.
>>
>>39001153
Some gas stations have it, and cigarette shops definitely will. If not it's easy enough to make a pipe out of an apple or a soda can or something
>>
>>39001214
at a smoke shop of course, there's usually at least one in every town. if you can't find one, all corner stores/gas stations will at least have lighters and papers, and most will have some kind of pipe
>>
>>39001050
Look up making an apple pipe, also don't smoke all of it, you might start freaking out (it's not that bad.) this might have only. Been me as well. It's fun and I usually wake up the next day feeling better.
>>
>>39001050
Don't smoke it, make tea or butter out of it, it's far more pleasant and it gets you even higher.
>>
>>39001307
Apple pipes are shit, it doesn't work as well as normal pipes and just wastes your weed
>>
>>39001362
don't follow this advice OP, it's way too easy to take too much that way
>>
>>39001407
>>39001050
I did this with half of what I would put in a joint and it worked just fine, took like almost an hour for the effect to come though

https://youtu.be/G_6l1zx8_eI
>>
>>39001050
Start slow bro. Roll it if you can. You need papers and have to make a roach. If you cant buy a pipe, bong or vaporizer. If you don't want to spend money on any of those things you can make pipes or bongs. I recommend using a coke can as a pipe. You compress the middle section of the can so as there is an indent in which you can place the weed. You poke small holes under where you place the weed in order so that the smoke can pass through but not the weed.

When people first start smoking they often smoke a joint like a cigar, holding it in their mouth, then later claim that it doesn't effect them. So as to ensure you get the smoke in your lungs breath it in through your mouth and out your nose.

Take a hit or two and wait. This is so you don't get too high. If you are prepared to enter a state in which isn't entirely comfortable (many do) then smoke as much as you can and enter a very fucked up state.

The longer you have been smoking the easier it is to enjoy being completely ucked up. This is why you can see Action Bronson take multiple dabs whereas others smoke a joint and end up getting psychosis, they simply aren't prepared for that level of high.
>>
File: coke can pipe.jpg (85KB, 470x666px) Image search: [Google]
coke can pipe.jpg
85KB, 470x666px
>>39001696

I really implore that you take it slowly. Literally smoke very small amounts.
>>
File: ZZQqpAgpng.jpg (106KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ZZQqpAgpng.jpg
106KB, 540x540px
>>39001050
It's basically impossible to overdose on weed so do what you want
>>
File: 1499335713616.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1499335713616.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>39001696
>>39001765
real advice on r9k

hmm
>>
>>39002025
I'm the realest nigga after all
>>
OP, STATUS UPDATE
PLIS
>>
i totally relate. sounds like something i'd do. i'm so shit.
>>
>>39001696
>Take a hit or two and wait. This is so you don't get too high. If you are prepared to enter a state in which isn't entirely comfortable (many do) then smoke as much as you can and enter a very fucked up state.

Don't underestimate this, you will be fucked up for hours if you cheif all of that, since it's your first time.
Let us know how it went later.
>>
File: 1463299765189.jpg (8KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1463299765189.jpg
8KB, 208x199px
>>39002519
I just put all the weed into a plastic bag and tried crushing it up since my "dealer" went and gave me an empty cigarette pack full of the stuff. I'm kind of nervous though because my room has a slight hint of weed. I'm trying to air it out at the moment but I have no aerosol cans.
>>
>>39002809
Wrap the box or bag in tin foil and it should neutralize it.
If you're worried about parents after you smoke it, get some gum and wash your face and hands. You're most obvious through the smell of it burnt, so hands/face/breath should be taken care of. Also you can make pipe with an apple. Google it.
>>
>>39002809
do you live with your parents or somebody?
>>
File: 1496134030495.jpg (88KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496134030495.jpg
88KB, 640x960px
>>39002848
Alright thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to smoke it on Sunday since my folks will be out of town. Do you think I'll be able to smoke in my basement? I don't really feel comfortable smoking it outside especially in my town.
>>
>>39002865
Yeah. I live with my mother, her husband, his two kids, and my baby sister.
>>
>>39001050
You can always just make a little pipe out of an apple, I've never done it before but it's r/saplings recommended and it takes like 2 seconds to do
>>
>>39001050
Bake it in butter and milk, make any recipe you want. Eat small amount at first, wait 2 hours, see how high you feel. Either eat more or stay where you are.

Be careful, even tho you can't die, panic attacks can be really scary.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.