[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ended up getting an autismal gf >she barely ever says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

File: 1501925764084.jpg (33KB, 534x566px) Image search: [Google]
1501925764084.jpg
33KB, 534x566px
>ended up getting an autismal gf
>she barely ever says anything
>i gotta be the one starting up a chat with her every single time
>she cant keep to a conversation topic for more than 10mins before she loses her words and has no idea what to say anymore
>i dont know what to say to her anymore at times and just staying silent together for hours without doing much feels awkward as fuck, as if i'm giving her the impression i dislike her or ignore her

you fucking lied to me you fuckers, there's nothing fun about having a dumb socially inept girlfriend. this feels like hell
>>
>>38998496
>unsociable girls
This rumored rare breed of girls actually exist?
>>
File: 1502304382721.jpg (258KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502304382721.jpg
258KB, 1024x1280px
>>38998496
Well what did you expect from a site full of beta's and cucks and underage teens that shouldn't even be here ?
>>
>>38998496

>complaining when you already knew she has the tism

Doplorable sob
>>
>>38998513
yeah and i'd advise you stay away from them
>>
>>38998496
You gotta be the kind of person that's okay with social retards. If you can't handle that then how the fuck could you handle having a gf with similar inclinations.
>>
>>38998513
Stop being an asshole, of fucking course they exist but all you dumbasses are continuously complaining about never seeing one when (GUESS WHAT) ...

>THEY ARE UNSOCIABLE YOU FUCKING DUSTY SANDLE

Anyways *cough* how is life folks?
>>
>>38998569
Same for shit like bpd chicks and the like as well.
>>
>>38998573
You are a fucking retard.i have seen quite a few robots in my life but never never have i seen a lonely girl that no one socializes with.
>>
>>38998573
>how is life
Pretty sure one of the GF's got an infection from a wicca ritual because they didn't listen when i said to sterilize their tools. Now i gotta run the gamut of fucking holistics before she'll let me take her to the hospital for treatment and proper stitches.
>>
>>38998496
>you fucking lied to me you fuckers, there's nothing fun about having a dumb socially inept girlfriend. this feels like hell

1. Enforce a dress code that includes the options: 1. Panties with No pants. 2. Bikinis. 3. Sundress with no panties.

2. Daily suck jobs.

3. Ejaculate on plates and make her eat it.

Get creative. you got a bitch. Treat her like one.
>>
>>38998617
the fuck you on about nigga etc etc
>>
>>38998593
Well no shit , because you cunts keep criticizing them for basically being the exact same as you , but here is the kicker
*suspense increases*
*the crowd leans forward*
YOU CALL ALL OF THEM ROASTIES FOR LITERALLY JUST WANTING SOME ATTENTION IN THEIR LIFE (which i know you cunts do too) AND THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COMPLAIN THAT THEY MIGHT NOT WANT TO TALK TO ASSHOLES (like yourself) BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTROL FREAKS

*exhales*

fucking hell anon , its like you were just born into this pointless empty world!
>>
>>38998660
anon im with you on that one but i really dont think there's any reason you should bother writing that on here, they dont give a shit.

save it for when you talk to am autismo anon girl, she'll definitely appreciate hearing that in private from you
>>
File: 1498773053927.jpg (26KB, 474x364px) Image search: [Google]
1498773053927.jpg
26KB, 474x364px
>>38998496
>mfw my boyfriend's probably the one that started this thread
I'm sorry. I just never learned how to be "normal". I don't know how to change because I never know what to say or where to take a conversation.
>>
>>38998705
>I'm sorry. I just never learned how to be "normal". I don't know how to change because I never know what to say or where to take a conversation.

Refer to this post to fix the situation:
>>38998623
>>
Sounds like she's nervous around you and can't relax. If she could relax, if she's autistic, she'd probably just ramble on about something. But there wouldn't be awkward silence.
And you may be the type of person who can't stand silence, and always end up thinking it's "awkward" if someone isn't talking non stop? That's a problem with you. It is great to enjoy each other's company even if no one says anything.
>>
File: 1499318488483.png (94KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499318488483.png
94KB, 300x396px
>>38998705
i dont think so, im a britbong.
thought im curious, what do you feel when someone talks a lot to you and you only manage to respond with a few words. were you ever in the situation where someone wrote you paragraphs or talked to you a lot and you never knew with what to respond, did you want them to keep going or what did you feel about it?

i need some insight into it so enlighten me if you can, my girlfriend doesn't like to talk about herself or how she's feeling when i ask her things like i just asked you.
>>
>>38998660
posts like this just slide here? get out.
>>
File: brett-cool.png (226KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
brett-cool.png
226KB, 320x240px
I'll gladly take that nuisance off your hands, OP. No need to thank me.
>>
First of all, tell her that. Help her become more open. Tell her that she can talk to you about anything and everything that goes through her mind.

Second, silence isn't awkward. If you spend a lot of time with someone, talking isn't always necessary. Learn to enjoy the silence, and just spending time with her.
>>
>>38998660
I don't post hald naked pictures on facebook for attention.In real life robots never say what's on their mind so your argument is invalid.Even mentally handicapped girls have a shit ton of friends(i have personally seen it).
>>
>get autistic gf
>she always wants me to hug her really tight
>asks me to lay on top of her because she likes how it feels
>>
>>38998857
Fucking thank you. Obvious Tumblr roastie looking for orbiters. Possibly a lost redditfag.
>>
File: 1502410695161.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1502410695161.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>38998573

>Anyways *cough* how is life folks?
>>
>>38998660
Hey friend, I found a nice website for you. It's www.reddit.com. There are many there who think just like you and actively remove those who don't, so you'll be very happy there.
>>
>>38998496
>autism
Are you retarded? Autism is a mental disorder
>>
>>38998878
>First of all...
i did all of that though, she only fully opened up to me 2 times and each time she did that, she would barely say a word to me the entire week
>>
>>38998496
There's a lot more to communication than talking. What else is she doing? Is she making any effort at all on her part like holding hands or snuggling next to you on the sofa? Or is she just on her phone all the time and mooching off you? If the latter, she's being a bitch. Confront her on it.

I can't sustain a conversation either but at least I make an effort in other ways like stuttering out suggestions, driving, etc
>>
>>38998828
>were you ever in the situation where someone wrote you paragraphs or talked to you a lot and you never knew with what to respond, did you want them to keep going or what did you feel about it?
I like hearing from people, so in most cases where that's happened, I wanted them to keep going. I felt bad because I couldn't always respond with a similarly satisfactory amount of detail, though.
All I can advise is that you be patient with her. It's a bit of a challenge to reply at all with anything other than "I see. I approve of this content, please continue" when at your core, you don't really have much to say besides that.
At best, you can hope that she'll be more comfortable with you in time and will start saying more things of her own volition. I sometimes ask my boyfriend random questions just because I know I'd find his answer interesting or amusing, say dumb/autismal shit to lighten the mood, or remind him that I love him more than once.
>>
>>38998955
>like holding hands or snuggling next to you on the sofa
I want this so badly.
I want a girl who is content to just be together, without having to talk.
>>
File: kuroko.png (405KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kuroko.png
405KB, 1024x768px
>>38998496
think of something to say anon, if you ask me you both just have to relax around each other. there's no need to try to impress each other at all times, just talk about stupid things or go on dumb rants about stuff. try to gauge her reactions to see what she likes to talk about and what she doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnVX-uv-QPc

or you can both just shut up and cuddle
>>
>>38998945
Don't pressure her into talking. You may make her feel like she's doing something wrong.

If she is worried about saying something wrong, she won't be able to talk much. That's the problem. She will not be able to think of everything fast enough, and the conversation quickly ends. She needs to talk more on auto pilot.

Maybe you could try playing Mario Kart with her, at least I always end up talking a lot and forget to be nervous when I do that.

But she probably also knows that you are unhappy with her, so if it's done like a test she'll not enjoy it. I don't think there is any way to introduce it to her now, she'll always know it's a test and feel extra nervous.

>>38998955
She could be afraid of holding hands and snuggling too.
It could be a good relationship even if you sit separately in different chairs and do different things.
>>
>>38998623

Option 3 is the patrician option.
>>
>>38999023
I love this scene.
And it's true too, I hate small talk in general.
People talk for the sake of talking, to avoid the "awkward silence", by talking about meaningless shit that no one will remember. Why can't we just enjoy silence, and the company of someone.
>>
>>38998623
This. What did you expect, that she would shit candy and piss rainbows for your amusement? Fucking dumb, OP
>>
>>38998970
that's cute, i'm sure your boyfriend appreciates it.
it's a bit hard to know if she never talks about it or says it, but alright, i'll keep that in mind, thank you.
>>
She probably a shitty conversationalist (which we already know) but is self conscious about it. I've endured decades of "you're so quiet, why don't you talk? say something..." which made me self conscious and I would go into panic mode if god forbid the flow stopped for a second or two.
>>
>>38998884
This seems nice desu
Origarolio
>>
>>38998496

why the fuck are you trying to talk to her you're just supposed to play with her body dumb idiot
>>
>>38998496
Fuck you cunt at least you have a gf.
>>
>>38998496
Wait, it's not enough that you just love each other and share a moment in silence? You are missing a meaning of life, if you don't want her send her here and kys
>>
watch anime with her.
I have a socially retarded bf and even though we barely talk most of the time he gets really into movies and shows we watch
>>
>>38998496
you know you found the right one when its not awkward when both you are silent for 10+ mins and just enjoying each others company.
>>
>>39000480
How do I get one? Can I coerce them to go hiking with me?
>>
>>39001027
I met him on 4chan years and years ago. I guess it's an example of a e-relationship actually working out. I guess I'm just absurdly lucky.
>>
>>38998496
Cure her autism with the D
>>
introverts should be with extroverts. guarantee she will cheat on you with Chad, if she hasn't already
>tfw no Stacy gf to force me out of my shell
>>
>>39001070
Alright boys, hit me with your discords, im looking for a nice bf
>>
>>39001244
Are you at least female (female)
>>
>>39001097
semi-rare trippost
>>
>>38998496
sounds nice
oregano
>>
>>39001097
I agree with the introvert/extrovert thing. Extrovert/extrovert will also work. But introvert/introvert is a pretty difficult thing to get to work. Not saying it's impossible, but difficult.
>>
>>38998880
They're still doing that for attention, because you lack as a bf
>>
>>38998573
This post is pretty fucking autistic m8 I can tell you're the sort of person OP is talking about
>>
>>39001570
lol no why would I be a female of any kind
>>
>>38998496
Where did you find her? I don't mind social retards and would like to date a shy qt.
>>
>>38998496
don't talk with her so much then. words are bad for people with autism, talking isnt their strong suit. communicate more through touch. hold her and touch her hair. kiss her forehead and stroke her arms and legs. you are dating, make her feel loved. take her to places that are visually stimulating if she likes that kind of stuff. listen to music with her. do things that activate her autistic spidey sense and give her a heightened state of interest. if your girl likes trains or some shit, go watch trains go by with her. if she is a sperg, talk to her about nanotechnology or whatever intellectual shit she is obsessed with. if she just doesn't like to touch, captivate her other senses when you are together.

share a meal with her. take a class or something that you both can use your hands doing. cook her something, or let her cook you something. if she's depressed and doesnt want to do anything then just cuddle with her.

communication is not only vocal.
>>
>>38998496

What race is she?

Oreganomo
>>
On an unrelated note, how do you obtain /autismogf/? asking for a friend obviously
>>
>>38998970
This shits heart breaking
>>
File: 1413417763009.jpg (124KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
1413417763009.jpg
124KB, 600x796px
>>39002827
Sad thing is this kind anon probably doesn't have a gf even though he would care for her and love her far more than faggot OP

Feelsbad that caring loving robits don't get a gf but this retard faggot OP gets the best gf there is
>>
File: 1501962523817.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1501962523817.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>38998496
Youre trying to hard, if she voices a concern let her know that you like her the way she is and hug her.
Dont turn into an asshole normie after getting a gf, or youll be back in square one.
Trust me on that.
>>
>>38998496
lol what did you think was going to happen you fucking idiot
>>
>really aspie girl in my math phd program
>too autistic to talk to her
>fantasize that it would work out but two autistic people in a relationship never does
>>
>>39003478
Bumping for this

Origiginalo
>>
File: act.jpg (95KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
act.jpg
95KB, 1280x855px
>>39003594
A relationship with one autistic person is just as unlikely, quit holding yourself back anon.
>>
>tfw never going to get a comfortable autism gf because even they only go for chads like OP
>>
>>39003478
i'd like to know as well desu
>>
File: 1494619402867.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1494619402867.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>you will never find an autist gf and sit in comfortable silence with her for hours every day

fuck you OP not everyone needs to fill their lives with mundane chatter to be happy
>>
silence is awkward only if you make it awkward.

I sit for hours in silence with my bf because i am autistic and he makes me nervous as hell when he is around. I don't get the impression he doesn't want me around at all. i'm just worried he's getting that impression from me not talking

i'm a physical person so talking really never met much to me. if you're really that bothered by the silence just ask random bullshit questions or activities to fill it
>>
>>39006269
>I sit for hours in silence with my bf because i am autistic
How did you two meet?
>>
>>39006310
>How did you two meet?

anime chatroom
>>
>>38998496
>>she cant keep to a conversation topic for more than 10mins

Why do you stay on the same topic for over 10 minutes? Do you have trouble conveying information? Are you slow?
>>
>>38998496
>dumb socially inept girlfriend

You shouldn't have gone for a dumb one.
>>
>>39006716
you don't look far from retarded either
>>
>>39000413
Love doesn't exist, dweeb.

The only thing you can do now OP is to just use her as a fuckdoll, she got tits and ass right?
>>
>>39006452
Who approached who first?
>>
>>38998496
Wow fuck off.

At least you have a gf.
Wtf just dump her and give her to me. Fuck you
>>
>>38998496
>tfw she always talks to you first
Feels goodman
>>
>>39002781
Are u a britbong date me
>>
>>39007992
Not him, not a britbong, but describe urself femanon. this would be useful in for anons who a re curious about you.
>>
>>38998496
Um, can you not just hug each other?
>>
>>38998496
are you some extoverted social butterfly faggot who needs constant conversation? i wouldn't give a shit if i only said like 2 sentences a week to my gf. you can show her you love her in non-verbal ways.
>>
>>39008292
This is what I (>>39008225) meant. OP, you're a bad boyfriend!
>>
>>38998496
yeah take it from me, i am a magnet for autistic girls with daddy issues and they aren't fun to date

the sex rules cause they're submissive af but god some of the other interactions are painful
>>
>>38998496
How do you find an autismal gf?
I've only met a few when I was in school but they were too socially advanced for me and already had boyfriend
>>
>>39008692
they'll always have a boyfriend most of the time because they don't have much in the way of standards. catch them on the rebound when their bf gets bored of dating a sentient fleshlight (because he will, and you will too)
>>
>>39008719
I might but I have the tendency to love things too much and for too long, including those who express strong discontent for me
>>38998496
ayo OP, lemme holla at cho girl real quick
>>
>tfw no socially awkward GF that's also ok with very little social contact
i just want to watch anime and play videogames. regular girls require too much time.
>>
File: 1854465444.jpg (44KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1854465444.jpg
44KB, 567x437px
should I tell my SO that I have the tism? it's really on the mild side
>>
>>38998496
She's just shy and has low self esteem. Take her out and show her the world, fill her noggin with experiences, once she gets comfortable with you and herself she'll open up. You've got to keep pressing her and take the lead though, try baby steps at first.
>>
>>39001710
In other words, if you're a male introvert, you're fucked.
>>
>>39009445
Pretty much, yeah. Or you have to meet an extrovert woman.
The more self absorbed they are, the better because they love talking about themselves, and you rarely have to say a word. Just occasional indications that you're listening. Easiest girlfriend you can get, also extremely annoying if you actually have something to say.
>>
File: 1470352793469.png (56KB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
1470352793469.png
56KB, 364x271px
>>38998496
>you could handle such girls perfectly irl
>tfw you'll never actually find and date one
Why even live at this point?
>>
>>38998496
I know your pain anon. My only gf I ever was borderline autistic and got regular seizures and couldn't remember shit so she would tell me the same things over and over everyday.
Once I would try to bring up a topic she would literally not understand what I'm saying and eventually go back to talking about Dr. Who or Harry Potter for the 1000th time.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.