[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are not entitled to anything! Why are people who say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: shutterstock_229070278.jpg (2MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_229070278.jpg
2MB, 3456x2304px
>you are not entitled to anything!

Why are people who say this always the ones who had it easier in life?
>>
Because your lack of anything makes it possible for them to have everything
>>
>>38997530
because theyre cucks who dont see their own unfair advantages and want to keep others down.
"entitled" is a meaningless word, there is a great copypasta about it on /r/incels
>>
>>38997657
>/r/incels
Is this a real thing? Sounds like a goldmine if it is.
>>
>>38997530
Because responsibility is a powerful motivator and aspects that are 'innate' are rare
>>
>>38997719
it definitely exists. go check it out!
>>
>>38997530
They're right, nobody is entitled to anything you Marxist fuck
>>
>>38997530
Stop lying. The ones who say that are those who started off the worst, far worse than you. But they worked hard to get where they are, whereas you've done nothing but fap to animu in the basement all day after high school.
>>
>>38997719
Yes t's more elitist r9k

>>38997801
t. normalfag
>>
>>38997882
>elitist
I wouldn't use that word for either of these place 2bh
>>
That has always been true in my case. I do not even understand what the fuck they mean by that anyways. I work as a god damn janitor while everyone I went to school with seems to be pulling 6 figures while going on extravagant vacations every other week. My boss tells me to get fucked if I want to take a day off.
>>
>>38997937
They probably did a few life choices differently from you.
>>
>>38998031
Fuck off chadwick. When you get out of high school you will see that shit does not always go the way you think.
>>
>>38997882
KYS cuck

Nazism is not for normalfags

Egalitarianism is, like you desire
>>
>>38997530
qute rat
>>
>>38998138
Okay, so why do you think all your classmates succeeded but you didn't?
>>
shut the fuck up you brazillian crybaby, jesus
>>
>>38997530
That is a great thread topic. /bump
>>
>>38998352
What the fuck are you talking about idiot
>>
The truth is you really aren't, but no one is comfortable accepting this besides people who already have it made, and those people only do it to trick themselves into thinking they "deserve" what they have.
>>
>>38998031
Yeah they chose to be born with a different genetic makeup. They chose to be born with parents who nurtured independence and financial stability. They chose to have no psychiatric problems or learning disabilities. Truly successful people make the best choices.
>>
>>38997657
'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men how literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'

That?
>>
>>38999503
Fucking this. Not everyone that is successful is deserving of their success. Same goes for failure. People need to stop with this just world bullshit.
>>
What makes you think you inherently deserve anything?

We don't get to choose where we're born, it's the cruel nature of a random existence. Just because someone has something, it doesn't mean you're entitled to it just because someone else has it.
>>
>>38999541
Not the best copypasta imo, but it is true that entitled has become a meaningless buzzword, like many others.
>>
telling someone they aren't entitled to something is basically the same thing as telling someone they can't have something just because you say so, same exact thing.
>>
>>38999607
That is true, but most of the time the 1st people to spew this shit are the ones who had their life handed to them on a silver platter. Just because someone has something that doesn't mean that they earned it. The world is not just, and we both know it.
>>
>>38999607
It's not that people think they deserve to be successful so much as successful people thinking they deserve to be failures. They think that somehow their success is from a life of virtue and thus people who are unsuccessful in life are living immorally which simply isn't the case.
>>
File: 1495335283165.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495335283165.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>38997530
I don't know if they always are the ones who had it easier but fuck if it isn't annoying when they are. My older brother is a prime example from this
>Graduated from High School at age 20
>Didn't want to go to college
>Was NEET for 3 years
>Still had a gf because he's a 6'2" Chad
>Mom and dad then bought him a car so he could get a job more easily
>Looked for a job for like a week
>Uncle got him a position at the company he worked at
>Literally would need at least a bachelor's degree to get that same job on his own
>Parents in law bought him and his gf a house
>Won't stop telling everyone about how hard he had to work for everything he has now for some reason
>>
File: 2323001.jpg (23KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
2323001.jpg
23KB, 251x251px
>>38997530
post possums NOW
>>
>>38997530
They want to believe their own good personality and smart decisions led to the life they have now. If they accept your life was largely determined by genetics and upbringin, they have to accept they were just lucky.
>>
>>38999591
You're just making lame excuses for never trying and giving up on life.
>>
>>39000081
And you? Are you successful in life? How did your parents help you out?
>>
>>39000295
Robots want to believe their genetics led to the life they have now. If they accept your life was largely determined by your own life choices, they have to accept they were just lazy.
>>
>>39000081
unironically murder him
>>
>>39000349
>Are you successful in life?
no
>How did your parents help you out?
by threatening me to kick me out right after I finished high school because "they had enough of that already with my brother"
>>
>>39000404
There is clearly something you're not telling here. Parents do not such blatantly favor one kid over another for no reason.
>>
>>39000371
All it takes is good ole fashioned elbow grease to become successful in life. Oh thanks for the new car dad.
>>
>>39000488
maybe normal parents don't. My brother has always been their favorite. I literally exist because a doctor told my mom there was something wrong with her uterus and that she wasn't going to be able to get pregnant anymore, so my parents didn't bother with condoms for a while.
>>
>>38999541
yes that one! thank you very much!
>>
>>38999541
Pretty accurate

>>39000081
Kek and people say younger children are more spoiled
>>
File: 1499441187381.jpg (15KB, 176x258px) Image search: [Google]
1499441187381.jpg
15KB, 176x258px
>>38997880
If I only had a fucking basement.
>>
>>39000488
>Parents do not such blatantly favor one kid over another for no reason.
they do actually
>>
>>39000639
I still don't believe that this is the entire story. You must have been a seriously shit-tier son.
>>
File: 3e2.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
3e2.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>38999541
>sub
Fuck you
>>
If no one is entitled to anything then normals arent entitled to me not going on a rampage and shooting them, either
>>
>>38997530
The old truecels sublebbit had a good thread satirizing normals' mentality

Title:
>Have you guys even tried improving yourself?
Text:
>Instead of bitching about being forever alone online, why don't you get up off your ass and improve yourself? My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.
>>
>>39001253
>You must have been a seriously shit-tier son
Oh, definitely. By their standards
>too quiet
>too shy
>no friends
>no gfs/prospect of getting them getting grandchildren from me
>not interested in sports
I was the baby they didn't ask for, and certainly not what they wanted in a son
>>
>>39001283
Read the reply chain you fucking idiot.
>>
>>38997530
There is no justice in this world anon.
We dont talk about it, so save face and grow up.
Welcome to r9k
>>
>>39001253
>You must have been a seriously shit-tier son.
Do you think he chose to be that way? It's their fucking fault. They have complete reins over the most formative years of a person's life and fuck up, it's not the person's fault they're the way they are and it never will be. Not to imply it's the parents' fault they're shit at their job but it definitely isn't the child's.
>>
>>39001464
>We dont talk about it,
Where do you think we are?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 270x186px
>>39001455
Perhaps I owe you an apology.
>>
>>39001323

It doesn't matter whether we're entitled to it or not. We have mechanisms in place to dissuade you from doing so; and with a very few exceptions, they work (at least on robots).
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.