[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's fine to torture animals because you find it funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1502345348669.png (1MB, 4000x3547px) Image search: [Google]
1502345348669.png
1MB, 4000x3547px
>it's fine to torture animals because you find it funny

>it's fine to keep animal in awful living conditions to get more/cheaper tasty meat

Pick two or zero.
>>
>>38994948
i kill to eat, not to laugh
>>
>>38995049
This. One provides the ability to actively live longer, the other is hallow.
>>
>>38995049
>>38995077
Actually eatting meat brings you closer to death. There is no reason to do so when you have beans and the like as a source of protein.
>>
>>38995101
So does breathing and drinking water.
>>
File: 1500015254897.jpg (199KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500015254897.jpg
199KB, 436x600px
>>38995117
Yea but those things do not cause cancer. Check mate meat faggot.
>>
>>38995049
So serial killers not having too much fun and eating the bodies of their victims makes all the difference, huh?
>>
>>38995101
>I saw some anti-meat propaganda once and believed it.
>>
>>38995190
>I vehemently believe all pro meat propaganda and refuse to consider any other viewpoint
>>
>>38995151
I see extreme veg heads and all I can think is when the nukes start dropping I'm gonna start shooting you guys right after the niggers
>>
>>38995077
Letting the animals have shit lives in order to have more meat instead of eating less meat and more plant protein isn't about survival, only about your pleasure.

That's why it's the same as the people setting dogs on fire for laughs.
>>
>>38995224
meat eaters have zero morals
honestly I expect meat eaters to just go berserk at any given moment, they can't be trusted

they are just like pit bulls
>>
>>38994948

>it's fine to keep animal in awful living conditions to get more/cheaper tasty meat

But I don't like caged chickens. Free-range chickens, while being more expensive are vastly superior to whatever locked up piece of shit they have in those factories.
>>
>>38995101
Beans do not provide all the 20 somewhat proteins the human body needs to function. It needs supplements or meat.
>>
>>38995239
Do something about it then. Financially starving the meat industry will force them to make more evasive measures to ensure costs are low to keep the profit margins maintainable. If the meat industry crumbles you'd have all that livestock either slaughtered or starve to death for a feeling of self righteousness by a few vocal individuals.
>>
File: 1501612419663.gif (978KB, 455x344px) Image search: [Google]
1501612419663.gif
978KB, 455x344px
>>38994948
>it's fine to be a serial rapist because you find it funny

>it's fine to be a paid doctor in a rich first world country

Pick two or zero.
>>
File: 921337.jpg (24KB, 225x299px) Image search: [Google]
921337.jpg
24KB, 225x299px
>>38994948
I eat the flesh, muscle and suckle on the bones of animals because it's tasty, it's fucking full of protein which I enjoy. I'll catch a fish, slit it's neck and use a filleting knife to carve along it's backbone while pressing my fingers into the organs of the damn northern pike (not cause I enjoy it, but because northern pikes produce a lot of mucus as an escape mechanism, so when you are filleting them they are covered in the stuff. And yes they are dead before you carve into them.) Deskin it, cook it an eat it. Why? Be it a primal urge for dominance, or maybe it's cause IT'S TASTY AS FUCK. Idk but fuck off and go eat some kale whine on your tumblr.
>>
What is with fagitarians getting so butthurt over what I like to put in my mouth? If you don't like meat then don't eat it. Leave me the fuck alone. My family came to my place one day and the sister brought her friend. I thought she was going to shit herself the way she sperged out over the antlers I had mounted. Not the entire head mind you, this was only the rack. I was considerate enough to have prepared a couple meatless dishes. She was a shitty guest. The fuck do you expect when you come up to a trailer with a dirty ass truck in the driveway?
>>
>>38995267
Making the market for meat smaller will mean they breed fewer animals.

The industry obviously won't crumple since there's no way people will change their minds that quickly, even if it did that's preferable to just continuing to breed more animals for more suffering indefinitely.
The only thing that would be a solution is to get people to change their minds about the meat industry. As long as most people are fine with this it will continue.
Unfortunately people like you are always there to defend them and to make up stuff that you know is bullshit to prevent attempts at changing people's minds.
How the fuck could it possibly change with thousands of you people arguing against anyone who tries to bring up animal abuse?
>>
>>38995358
Damn straight. I haven't had problems with people thinking I shouldn't eat meat but these vegetarian faggots complain about me beating my dog because I think it's funny.

If they don't like it they can refrain from it.
>>
>>38995360
Fewer animals under identical conditions as before is not a net positive for your cause.
>>
>>38995049
I aim with my heart, not my hand anon.

I shoot with my mind, not my eye.
>>
>>38995397
God it makes me so fucking angry when the SJWs in the government try to control what I can and can't do with MY animals

if my dog misbehaves I'm cutting off a piece of his tail and nobody can stop me. That'll teach him to stop barking at night
>>
>>38995405
It's a slight improvement but obviously not good.

The only good thing is if the conditions change and that can only happen if enough people change opinions.
Unfortunately there's a lot of people trying to prevent that.
The internet is just filled with people who think vegetarians are worse that animal abuse and will argue as much as they can to keep the animal Industry the way it is.
>>
>>38994948
I get what you're saying, and I agree. That doesn't mean most can accept it.
>>
>>38995397
What's funny about beating your dog? If it is seriously injured that means vet bills and possibly missed hunting days. If it's just a pet I see your point though, their whole reason for existence is to bring us happiness.

>>38995442
It wasn't for punishment but my grandpa' used to charge folks $20 to crop a dogs tail. Funny as shit because he would just lop it off and keep the dog in the kennel a couple nights but he'd still get two or three customers a year.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.