[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a bag of beef jerky for my birthday but I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I got a bag of beef jerky for my birthday but I've been trying not to eat meat for the past few months because "muh ethics".

Is it more important to stay consistent with my convictions or to appreciate a gift that was given to me?
>>
>>38994904
just eat it then after that do not eat meat
>>
It's fine with a gift. The other person was the one contributing to the demand of animal abuse.
>>
>>38994904
It doesn't count if it's birthday related. Eat the jerky.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 354x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 354x273px
You got a bag of jerky to celebrate being born?
Holy shit whoever gave you that does NOT give a fuck about you mate
>>
your ethics aren't compromised from a logical standpoint because:
a: the animal is already dead
and b: you didn't spend any money supporting the product.

The only thing you have to worry about is your own guilt about eating it, but anon I can say jerky is tasty as fuck
>>
>>38994904
Just trow the cood away, problem gone
>>
>>38994904
give it away to a friend or family member
eating it will only make you feel bad and might even make you want other meat
the longer you don't eat meat the more meat will taste bad to you
>>
>>38994904
It's more important to not insult your ancestral evolution and continue the tradition of consuming the flesh of the dead for nourishment. Humans are better than animals. To argue otherwise is to live as a worm.
>>
>>38994904
Even though I am vegan, any time I accidentally get meat at a restaurant or whatever I eat it

it's worse to waste food than it is to eat meat that one time

Once I was at a restaurant and ordered a tofu dish, they gave me chicken, I told them they fucked up and they threw the whole thing out, that was definitely the wrong choice

since then it's happened twice where I was given meat, I just ate it
>>
>>38994924
>>38994927
>>38994930
>>38994937
Okay I'll eat some of the jerky and give the rest to a friend like >>38994942 said.
Thanks /r9k/, I'll make sure to heed your posts next time I have a moral dilemma.
>>
>turning down beef jerky
what is wrong with you
>>
File: WojakMelancholy.png (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakMelancholy.png
20KB, 633x758px
Don't be a faggot, thats beef jerky, how could you turn that down? And if you beleb in God, he put that cow right there for you to eat

Just like how God put that kid in the street, when I was going 20 miles over the speed limit.
>>
>>38995452

Besides, beef jerky is made from the parts of the cow that they ABSOLUTELY could not use in any other way--ground up vaginas, lips, and such. It's not like they went out and killed a cow just for that beef jerky.
>>
File: 1500392090719.gif (538KB, 587x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500392090719.gif
538KB, 587x404px
>>38995482
Chicken lips, and assholes; and I wouldn't want it any other way.
>>
It doesn't count if you ingest it anally
>>
>>38994904
Fuck I didn't get anything except like 10 lines of coke for my bday
>>
>>38995482
>jerky is ground meat
Nope
>>
>>38995647
Are you saying that obviously ripped-off muscle, ISN'T ground meat???!?
>>
>>38995672
>ripped
Nope, sliced. Not put through a meat grinder.

But I thought it was lips and vaginas, not muscles?

>vegans masturbate over native amrericans using every part of buffalo
>when corporations do it, it's disgusting and "what's wrong with capitalism"
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (109KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
109KB, 680x400px
>>38995710
>His Jerky isn't jerked-off from the body
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.