[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post proof of life being of intelligent design. I'll go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: iamlawd.gif (505KB, 848x518px) Image search: [Google]
iamlawd.gif
505KB, 848x518px
Post proof of life being of intelligent design. I'll go first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipf%27s_law
>>
>>38993408
Review of Stinky Steve.
>>
>>38993463
that kid is a robot in the making
>>
>earth is the only planet with life on it
>it "coincidentally" has all the water and food that life needs to survive
>>
>>38994737
>life is only found where it has the resources to survive
really joggin the noggin here, anon
>>
>>38994792
There's 10000000 planets but only one has both the resources and life.
Resources without life would be wasted and so would life without resources.
How come one planet has both?
Quite the coincidence...
>>
>>38994737
I think it take more thought to Fermi paradox. The odds that of the vast universe that not a single alien has reach out and found us or we find them is alarmingly unlikely. The odds of intelligent design are much higher then the odds all other life in the galaxy is either behind us/same speed and/or missed sending anything our way. I can only image what the future will feel like if we actual break past our system and discover that we are still alone several light years away.
>>
>>38994821
Where are they? Where is everybody?
>>
>>38994906
That's the haunting thing about it. That photo shows we can catch things like lights and signs of civilization across the stars yet every planet we get close enough to get those photos, it's always the same, gas planets and dead rocks. This leads to the idea that if this was all chance then earth won the cosmic lottery because so far we are nearing the point where we should be seeing all kinds of life past us.
>>
File: 1425191248210.png (646KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425191248210.png
646KB, 800x900px
>>38994737
>implying any species intelligent enough for intergalactic travel wouldn't rather stick themselves in an eternal simulation in a Matryoshka brain around a red dwarf for billions of years of virtual waifu harem life and immortality combined with 100000x potent heroin
>implying that's not the Great Filter
>implying any ayylmaos want to interact with filthy idiot violent apes that will gibsmedat their waifu tech
>>
>>38995140
that's just throwing it to the other extremes that everything is more advance than us which is just as unlikely and seems to be more of making aliens religion without the dogma.
>>
>>38994805
>Be God
>Create trillions of useless planets
>One remote planet in an arm of the spiral Milky Way galaxy able to sustain life
>That'll trick them into thinking I don't exist so I can test their faith
>>
>>38995166
We aren't advanced enough to detect life that is more primitive than us.

We don't even know whats on Mars. Scientists think there is water underground and alien microbial life could be there.
>>
>>38995184
wouldn't that show the opposite?
>>
>>38995294
If I wanted to show that I can make boats and do indeed exist, why would I create a billion boats that sink and one that floats only in a remote bath tub of a specific house in Guatemala?
>>
>>38995039
What if the second we get it known out there that we exist aliens come to destroy us?
Maybe they're so advanced they project empty planets when there's planets full of life to trick us.
>>
>>38995384
>Maybe they're so advanced they project empty planets when there's planets full of life to trick us.
clever anon
>>
>>38995350
That metaphor actually demands both a serious amount of skill, dedication and timing to make all that come together and work, you would certainly prove you were the master of your craft with such a stunt.
>>
>>38995384
Isn't that getting to the point of faith? That we believe therefor it must be there?
>>
>>38995428
So you'd worship the ultimate master of the long con?
>>
>>38995140
>implying any ayylmaos want to interact with filthy idiot violent apes
That's implying aliens even feel emotions in any sense we can understand or have emotions.
>>
The Fermi Paradox is the only rational explanation to the existence of humans if looked at in God's point of view (universe).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.