[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to restaurant with parents >server asks if we want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1436739579057.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>go to restaurant with parents
>server asks if we want a table or a booth
>immediately tell her we want a booth and make a beeline for the empty one in the back corner so I can have my back to the walls and feel safe
>parents tell her to wait
>say that they don't like booths, direct her to a table directly in the center of the restaurant in clear view of everyone of the building
>have to sit out completely exposed for the whole time we're in there
>>
>>38991344
Relax nobody cares about your dude they are there to have fun with their family and friends and since you are neither you could have a stroke and they wouldn't care. So justemhou enjoy your dinner.
>>
Time to get some anxiety medication, OP. It will help
>>
I get the feel that we all have shit parents
>>
i know this feel anon. difficult to even enjoy dinner when you feel like eyes are all over you

but the real question is, why the FUCK dont your parents like booths? i always select booths instead of tables
like seriously what the fuck kind of degenerate wants to sit at a table where you scoot the chairs around, and move for people walking behind you
>>
>>38991344
fuck this is me, glad im older now so i can pick my own seats
>>
>>38992241
>shit parents for not cooperating with your seating choice in a social setting

parents disagree all the time over trivial shit like this
>>
File: 1500883610493.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500883610493.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>38991344
>live with parents
>mother forces me to go to the gym
>drags me all the way to the gym, crowded as fuck
>people everywhere, in every corner of the damn place
>"anon I'm going to go take this class"
>"mom no please don't leave me I can't be here with all these people"
>start visibly sweating and shaking
>leave the building
>walk around outside for hours
>sit under a tree by myself and play with the grass blades

what the fuck is wrong with us man.
>>
>>38993880
>sit under a tree by myself and play with the grass blades
at least you had a comfy end
>>
>>38993880
I have the opposite problem where my parents are cheapasses who won't give me money to go to the gym and tell me to just do exercises even though those are completely useless
>>
>>38993935
I try to go outside and walk (at night) and do exercises in my room but my mom forced me to go out and do that shit. It's hell for me.
>>38993919
It was pretty comfy but I kept getting stared at by everyone for just sitting there by myself in the grass like an autist. There was a group of roasties walking by and I think they were laughing at me.
>>
File: 1501817592625.jpg (13KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501817592625.jpg
13KB, 367x321px
>>38991344
>go to dinner with parents
>would you like a booth or a table?
>B-b-boo-
>We'll sit at the bar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1436149479505.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1436149479505.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>38993991
>It was pretty comfy but I kept getting stared at by everyone for just sitting there by myself in the grass like an autist. There was a group of roasties walking by and I think they were laughing at me.
This is why I cant go do these things outside. I wish I new some spots at some countryside where no one went and I could just relax, but as soon as someone sees you they get suspicious and think youre weird. I just want to escape sometimes but cant.
>>
>>38994189
Yeah. I live in a city and sometimes it gets like that. I feel really weird when out by myself and people look suspicious of me (especially when I dress like a fucking school shooter)
That's why I go outside at night and just look at the stars. No normalfags are there to mess with me or laugh at me.
>>
File: 1480115553609.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1480115553609.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>be tall and have pretty broad shoulders
>in other words be a big guy 4u
>somehow always end up being in a cramped chair in the middle of the fucking way
>spend the whole time there stressing out
>>
>>38993880
You're too small for anyone to give a fuck about you, chances are they can't even see you.
>>
>>38991344
Do your parents know you have anxiety? Tell them so they can be accomodating of it next time.
>>
>>38991344
>2001
>walking around Wal-Mart with mommy
>we start walking past the electronics department
>I spot the video games
>"No, Anon."
>"But mommy..."
>"I said no."
>I disobeyed my mother and rushed over to the Game Boy Color
>"But I want to play the new Zelda game!"
>"I said NO! Now get back here!"
>I finally obeyed my mother and we continued started our grocery shopping
>>
>>38993935
You need to diet and do it for ages. Look up some guides on /fit/
>>
>>38994722
Not him, but that reminds me to get back on my diet and exercising.

I started it back in March, lost 20 lbs and had to have a pilondial procedure done in May. I lost my motivation to be healthy because I was in pain and on medical leave, so I just went back to my old, affordable diet.

I've been painless for over a month now and gained my 20 lbs back.
>>
You guys need to stop giving a shit what other people think if they see you out in public. The reality is that no one actually gives a shit about you. Even if they do think you are weird the chances of them actually calling out your goofy ass are slim.
>>
And how do I drill this into my brain? Ive read this same message for several years now and nothing has changed.
>>
>>38992853
>have autistic social anxious child
>he clearly REALLY REALLY fucking wants the booth
>durr but I dont like da boofs
>let's sit in the centre of the restaurant even though he's going to have fucking panic attacks from this shitty decision

Yes, those parents are shitty.
>>
>>38994945
Yes they do. I once had to sit in the centre of a busy restaurant. It made me extremely anxious and I started having a panic attack. I had it somewhat under control but I was pretty clearly distressed and couldn't talk properly.
Then I heard people around me saying "is he mentally deranged?" and I kept getting weird stares.
People are judgmental fucking assholes.
>>
>>38995037
People do and say things like that to feel better about themselves in front of other people or to hide the fact that their life is probably shittier that yours. Stop taking what other people say to heart, their words should mean nothing to you.
>>
>>38995217
But they do mean something anon, how do i fix that?
>>
>>38995429
Pretend they're speaking a different language. Then whatever comes out of their mouth seems like gibberish (which it is) and you can only think "what is that silly human blabbering about?"
>>
>>38991344
Sounds like bait me to send pie
>>
>>38991344
Ohh shit that sounds horrid anon...fuck what do they WANT you to die first in a rampage ?? fakk.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.