[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /r9k/, here's the situation. You are n a boat with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: boat group.jpg (230KB, 1152x800px) Image search: [Google]
boat group.jpg
230KB, 1152x800px
Okay, /r9k/, here's the situation. You are n a boat with a single old drunken captain and a bunch of brown goblin girls. The goblin girls want your cock (because the sea captain is drunk and gay) but won't share. You choose one goblin girl to love and the two of you will try and protect one another while the rest will attempt to kill the one you chose and feed her to the sharks (if you won't choose a girl the naked feral one will eventually win through brute force and feralism). Every girl has a specific skill.
1. Fishing
2. Expert with laundry and sewing
3. Ferlaism
4. Breaking machine (but not fixing)
5. Soul crushing remarks
6. Making people meat taste good
7. Managing small maounts of money
8. Scaring children and small animals
9. Repairing lighters and homemade cigarettes
10. Can see in the dark but day vision is hindered

The sea captain has a gun you can borrow, but it only holds 6 bullets.

How do you get out of this jam?
>>
Shoot myself 6 times
>>
>>38990637

Why is one of them naked randomly?
>>
>>38990637
is there a name for this fetish where just one girl is chillin naked
>>
File: IMG_3503.jpg (42KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3503.jpg
42KB, 478x350px
>shoot captain with gun
>keep girls for myself
>utilise all of their skills
>>
>>38990701
If there is I'd like to know too. Closest I know of is CFNF and ENF. But those aren't quite it.
>>
>>38990685
she forgot to bring her swimsuit
>>
>>38990637
wtf is ferlaism?
>>
File: 1428611458804.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428611458804.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
oh herro ra ra me rikey big white bank account
>>
>>38990637
>(if you won't choose a girl the naked feral one will eventually win through brute force and feralism)
Will she then fuck me like a crazed animal in heat?
>>
>>38990637
I think 7 looks the hottest, but maybe it's because I can't see most of her face, which might be a good thing.
>>
>>38990637
I castrate myself.
>>
File: 1494897935516.png (185KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494897935516.png
185KB, 400x300px
>>38990637
What is this profanity?
>>
There filapina I don't want anything to do with them. Blac sak thum ging sing sang cum
>>
>>38990637
Shoot the naked feral one five times, have the rest fight each other to the death, kill the last one standing with the sixth bullet, then me and the captain have lots of meat to eat and lots of alcohol for just the two of us.
>>
awful bread
>>
>>38990637
Well if 3 is guaranteed to win I might as well just pick her and let her go beast mode on the others.
>>
>>38990940
Probably will, justl ike an overgrown mutt bitch
>>
I would choose 3, kill 6 of out of the 9 with the gun, then have 3 kill the remaining. I will fish myself and/or cook and eat the dead people.
>>
>>38990748
A misspelling of the word "Feralism" as in she has gone feral like a stray dog.
>>
>>38990637
Obviously the one that fishes is my mate. Then, since I'm not a pussy, I beat the rest into submission and make them all my cum dumpsters. I hide all the knifes also
>>
Easy, chose 6, kill 2,3,4,5,7,8 with gun, 1 throw her off the boat while fishing, 10 kill her i daylight and finally kill 9 which is alone and isolated.

Best option is suicide so i can meet Utaha Kasumigaoka on heaven.
>>
>>38990637
I do nothing and let the feral one defeat the rest.

Then I shoot and kill her.

Pink seems pretty cute, but it doesn't seem worth the effort.
>>
>>38990637
I just throw myself over board. Filipinas are fucking ugly and any children I have with them would be hideous manlets with deep seated racial insecurities. I'll take my chances with the sharks.
>>
>>38990685
she's feral
>>
>>38991700
So you mate with sharks???
>>
>>38990637
I don't understand why the people who took this pic gathered utterly ugly women. Is this some kind of fetish? Or do they not know where to get the good-looking prostitutes? With their money, they could have afforded at least 6-7/10's.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.