[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly realize how easy it is being a girl? I literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8016.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8016.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
Do you honestly realize how easy it is being a girl?

I literally can't even imagine what it would be like to show some skin and have people instantly like you
>>
>>38989252
I don't like attention so I'd hate being a girl
>>
It must be like living in an entirely different world.

Every social interaction would be so different.
>>
>>38989334

Imagine everyone being all smiley and happy about your mere presence.
>>
>>38989417
It'd feel so nice to know you make people happy.

As I am now, I just feel like an inconvenience to everybody.
>>
you men who think this fucking disgust me. life SUCKS for a girl. everything is about how you look and how you dress. girls will still laugh at you if you're still a virgin, all virgins no matter what gender are subhuman. so don't think having tits and a vagina automatically gives you a free pass to being liked by literally everyone. girls are shit who talk about you behind your back for literally no reason, other than to feel superior. and other girls will absorb it all and turn against you. also, periods. i hate being a girl and i wish i could wipe out the entire female sex. why can't i be a qt boy who plays football and becomes a doctor. why. fuck you all.
>>
>>38989614
nice bait, senpai.
You're still gonna get a ton or (you)s because of your implyied gender, proving OPs point that girls have life on easy mode.
>>
>>38989614
If you really want to be a doctor then become a doctor, anon.
Don't blame your gender because of your procrastination
>>
>>38989614
Lol I had to tell a chick that she was so fucking uninteresting that her tits and pussy weren't worth it. Better yourself you fucking attention whore and stop using your sex as a personality trait
Please kill yourself
>>
>>38989614
>why can't i be a qt boy who plays football and becomes a doctor.

I wish I could be that too.
But instead I'm an ugly manlet.

Some of us aren't meant to enjoy life.
>>
>>38989614
Found the fat uggo
>>
>Do you honestly realize how easy it is being a girl?
No, do you? How do you know it's easy? They have their own struggles, such as looked at like a piece of meat rather than a person or being a trophy instead of a partner.
>>
File: 1493972962209.jpg (58KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493972962209.jpg
58KB, 500x533px
Do you honestly realize how easy it is being a boy?

I literally can't even imagine what it would be like to go outside without expecting people to judge you solely based on appearance.
>>
>>38989614

>girl
>virgin

What did he mean by this
>>
>>38989676
i'm not really fat but ok.

>>38989669
it's ok, anon. pls be my manlet bf
>>
File: IMG_7982.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7982.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>38989702

>guy
>society acknowledging you

Lol no
>>
>>38989417
>>38989472

Maybe people would be nice and smiley to you about your mere presence if you didn't act like a fucking school shooter, Anon.
>>
>>38989726

>acting like being invisible is a bad thing

Stop it.
>>
File: 1489533766668.jpg (287KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489533766668.jpg
287KB, 500x524px
>WAAAAAAAAH ITS SO HARD BEING A GUY WAAAAAAAAAAH GIRLS HAVE IT SO EASY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GONNA BLAME MY FAILURE ON THE FACT IM A MAN
>WAAAAAAAAH ITS SO HARD BEING A GIRL WAAAAAAAAAAH GUYS HAVE IT SO EASY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GONNA BLAME MY FAILURE ON THE FACT IM A WOMAN
>this thread

Why don't you all just realize it's fucking tough being human and 'the grass is always greener on the other side' is the most fucking real idiom there has ever been conceived?
>>
>>38989722
>it's ok, anon. pls be my manlet bf
I'm sorry, I can't. I'm quite mentally ill and don't want to inflict myself on anybody.
I'm also probably too old for you.
I truly appreciate the offer though, I hope you find somebody.
>>
>>38989758

>ps don't hit on me boys ;)
>>
File: IMG_7932.jpg (817KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7932.jpg
817KB, 1066x1600px
>>38989734

Or were born with tits
>>
>>38989722
You do know it's much easier for you to become a doctor compared to a man
>>
>>38989794
>heh behold my centrist powers everyone look at my IQ plsss
>>
>>38989849

I'm a lesbian, so yes, please do not.
>>
>>38990036

>mentally ill tranny wanna be

What a surprise
>>
>>38990095

I'm cis but its true I am mentally ill.

You are too.

We are posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>38990036
>fits outside the normal social archetype
>does not experience the benefits of it

What a surprise
>>
>>38990125

Do you assume all lesbians look like men?
>>
>>38990148
No, I mean you would not appreciate male attention like a straight woman would.
>>
>>38989863
Girls aren't born with tits. They get them as they grow up.
>>
>>38990171

I know enough straight women to know most of them don't like the male attention they get 98% of the time.
>>
>>38989271
>I don't like attention
That most deifnitely wouldn't be the case if you were a girl.
>>
>>38989734
>>38990194
>flopping at bait this hard
Are you from /b/ or reddit?
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 247x204px
>>38989794
>im 12 and edgy
Yes and no.
>>
>>38989702
Oh, you did a find and replace with the other side. Brilliant.

That isn't an argument, birdbrain.

Here is my rebuttal: You're only judged solely on appearance if that's all you've got. And somehow I think it is. If you have any kind of interesting or redeeming features at all people will coddle you and treat you like you're some kind of mystical treasure.

Trying not being a boring dumbass as well as ugly.
>>
Living in uni makes me hate girls

Both flat mates either side of me were slags and I heard them nearly every other night fucking a random chad

They'd always complain to me

>oh anon why won't chad text me back
>chad never texted me back, should I phone him ?
>I used to like chad but now megachad is into me

It's awful hearing these whores talk about their sex lives, one of them has a boyfriend now and the poor lad doesn't even know his girlfriend fucked 3 different lads in one week

I'd ask them questions every now and then because I was their little incel friend who was harmless so they'd spill so much blackpill truths you wouldn't believe

I'd bait them and say
>Can't believe billy grabs girls bums in nightclubs to get their attention, it's weird and never works for him

She would say
>I know how disgusting he's such a creep, I'd scream if he did that

No joke I said
>I bet if he was good looking he'd get away with it

She said
>Oh yeah, I like it if it's a good looking lad (chad), shows he's confident and cheeky

Just lol
>>
>>38990207
>I know enough straight women to know most of them don't like the male attention they get 98% of the time.

This is why we fucking hate you, you know.

>Those of you who get no attention ever have no idea how exasperating it is to get lots of attention all the time! You get really sick of people being nice to you and thinking you're attractive.

And no, upthread dickweed, this is not "the grass is always greener". One of these things is clearly objectively worse than the other. And the only proof needed is that every last one of the roasties who complains about the horror of receiving too much male attention will turn around and bitch up a storm when they turn 50.

>Guyz it's so unfair that 'society' treats over-50 women as if they're invisible!
>>
>>38990342

Being around women is the final and ultimate redpill, when you actually hear it in real life and see it......words cannot describe. I will never in my life look at women the same, and I for sure will never in my life get married. The worst is when you first meet these girls and they seem normal, they don't dress or talk like sluts.......and you spend more time with them........and the truth leaks out. Fuck this fucking world bro.
>>
>>38990538
I agree, reading it online is one thing but to actually hear it in person, it'll redpoll almost anyone who is already on the edge.
>>
>>38989252
how do they get their butt skin to be so smooth? my ass has a pimple on it and shit like that :(
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.