[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why everyone hates the left: they argue from the sta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: fidel.jpg (75KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
fidel.jpg
75KB, 640x783px
This is why everyone hates the left: they argue from the standpoint of "ugly" propaganda.

https://medium.com/@adljksbvkj/heres-your-point-by-point-refutation-of-the-google-memo-b7201d0cca04
>>
The fact is, women *should* be focused on aesthetics over functionality and anything that states otherwise is leftist propaganda.
>>
>>38985525
im a leftist and i do belive in the western world, women and men have the same rights.
>>
Still, even with the pervasive leftist propaganda, there still is a need to address the gender gap. The article (rightly) argues that women are usually *better* than men at the given task and should therefore be 80% of the workforce. But this is due to academia being skewed towards the male spectrum of things, promoting abstract thinking to a fault.

Seriously, programming isn't that hard. It's literally "creating recipes", which should be women's forte.
>>
When will people realise the difference between left and liberal?
>>
>>38985687

This. I mean I pretty much despise both groups but they aren't the same.
>>
The problem is, the left refuses to address the *actual* issue, instead promoting propaganda to the detriment of women in general. We are well off ignoring everything the left proposes and instead creating ideas that actually conform to reality.
>>
Will reason win in the end? Who knows...

t. (((Anonymous)))
>>
>>38985525
Even though this is only related to that old man's country.
Fuck /co/ for raping my childhood 3 years ago.
>>
>>38985752
I have a feeling it won't and soon we'll all be completely fucked.
>>
When did your job become the defining focus of your life and sole source of fulfilment rather than just a way to obtain money?
>>
>>38985873
Since the dawn of capitalism, dawg.
>>
>>38985882
That's not true though, stop blaming capitalism for everything.
>>
Another problem with the article is that it conflates conservative opinions with sexism. While it can be said that *not all* women focus on aesthetics over functionality, it is not sexist to point out that *most* women (should) be focused on aesthetics over functionality.
>>
>>38985952
Fine. Then since the dawn of feminism, dawg.
>>
>>38985873
Most people's "careers" aren't worth investing your identity into, but women still fall for that canard because they think big sexist meanies like Plumpf give a shit whether they have a position as a corporate drone or not.

>I'll show him; I'll show him how independent I am!
Fast forward twenty years to when she intentionally overdoses on sleeping pills and wine because she's all alone with no family or life outside of middle management at the insurance company she works at.
>>
>>38986203
>Fast forward twenty years to when she intentionally overdoses on sleeping pills and wine because she's all alone with no family or life outside of middle management at the insurance company she works at.
Correction: this is what *should* happen. Feminists don't care about having their own family, even though every woman should.
>>
>>38986237
>Feminists don't care about having their own family
They SAY they don't.
>>
>>38986324
You're wrong here. Feminism is a kind of stupid that is unique to certain personality types. Real feminists *actually* don't care about having their own family. The problem is, they assume all women are like them and try to shove their toxic ideology down everyone else's throat.
>>
>>38986374
>Real feminists *actually* don't care about having their own family.
That's the thing, most feminists these days are not real fanatic feminists, they're just going along with it because it's the current trend.
>>
>>38986416
But these are not the women I'm talking about. I'm talking about the loud, vocal type that end up publishing their articles on Medium for the consumption of the women you're talking about.
>>
>>38986374
I'm >>38986203
>>38986324 isn't me, but
I think they don't care about families because of arrogance. They fell for the social engineering designed to keep them from starting families.

Chances are your career isn't that fantastic anyway, and you aren't going to be president in the future either.
>>
>>38986550
>They fell for the social engineering designed to keep them from starting families.
This is the problem with conservatives: they believe everyone else is like them. Feminists *actually* don't want families. I know it goes against every grain in your body, but it's true.
>>
>>38986693
>Feminists *actually* don't want families.
I'm agreeing with you...

I'm telling you why many of them don't *actually* want them is because they were led to that conclusion by a trend designed to bring them to that conclusion.
>>
>>38985952
This is a capitalism thing, though. Capitalism doesn't want you to have any ties beyond your ties to your paymaster. It's why family and nation and religion and culture all have to go.
>>
>>38986693
People that actually don't have a biological desire to procreate and form kinship bonds are so rare as to be irrelevant (kinda like trannies).
>>
The 'Wage Gap' lie isn't something attributable exclusively to the left, though.

It's something women universally want to promote to get freebies and status, and in many cases males in positions of power go along with them - this includes 'conservative' and 'family' groups, etc. There's literally no point trying to argue reason against the 'wage gap' agenda, it's like trying to convince people to go vegan - it doesn't matter how many people you convince, most people want their pleasure and don't care about the consequences to others.

The right wing don't care about men any more than the left does.
>>
>>38987307
According to leftist ideology, only gay people should want children.
>>
>>38987307
But they are the vocal minority.
>>
Why do people always have to complain about the "left" or "right" or "mainstream media"? Its not like social conservatives are the same thing as libertarians and even among those groups there will never be a unified consensus, and both those groups are a generally considered to be a part of the "right". Its the same thing when people talk about communism as if there's only one kind of communism.
>>
>>38988562
I dunno, the left is pretty monolithic.
>>
>>38988860
Are you going to imply that the right isn't? The left and the right are two sides of the same coin and use information the same way. Both misinterpret information to their own gain.
>>
>>38988918
The right is certainly less monolithic than the left.
>>
>>38988972
That kinda laughable. Despite /pol/ and T_D claiming they hate each other. Both of them say the same thing thing verbatim. In fact You only have to lurk on these site to learn right talking points.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.