[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is going to happen when North Korea starts launching nukes???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 4a1.jpg (11KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
4a1.jpg
11KB, 281x281px
what is going to happen when North Korea starts launching nukes???
Anyone else worried about how Trump will react??
>>
Nah, I hope the western part of the US gets nuked to hell
>>
>>38982679

he's going to do the world a favor and nuque Austrailia, the country of cancerous shitposters.
>>
Trump will run and cower to the nearest underground bomb shelter like the true coward he is.
>>
stop this NK meme you're either an idiot or underaged if you believe this
>>
File: IMG_1579.jpg (74KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1579.jpg
74KB, 1180x842px
>NK lunches it's nooks
>NK doesn't have nooks anymore
playing right into our hands desu
>>
>>38982679
>what is going to happen when North Korea starts launching nukes???
We die and our souls shatter into many tiny fragments, taking a very long time to recuperate. So, we probably go to an unnatural kind of hell.
>>
>>38982763
999-dimensional chess, kekek!
>>
>>38982745
you'll be in for an unpleasant surprise when you wake up one day to discover nukes are flying around the world.
You're an idiot if you don't at least have some sort of emergency kit in your house right now.
>>
>>38982679
He's a cuck. He'll sit jacking off in the corner and watch america get fucked.
>>
He'll play golf in the ruble, the postmodern Nero
>>
>Kim Jong Un as turboautist

Fucking kek
>>
>>38982763
kek'd

orijinul cummint
>>
Probably do nothing :/
>>
Donald will be with Air Force one, commanding and overseeing the aerial assault from the Aesiir, the sky fortress.
>>
>>38982679
i hope it hits philippines so i can die
>>
>>38982679
hope california and newyork get taken out first
>>
>>38982928

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T HAVE SKY FORTRESSES YET?

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR.

WHERE'S MY IMPERIAL AMERICAN DEATHSTAR.

WHERE'S MY FLEETSWARM OF DEADLY PILOT-LESS DRONES?

WHERE IS THE WARP FLEET?
>>
WHERE'S MY OPERATIONAL BATTLECRUISER
>>
>NK launches nuke and initiates war
>US military needs as much support as possible
>robots get drafted

the end is near
>>
>>38983045
Maybe this is our salvation.

Maybe we are the sleeping giants of our societies, waiting for the purpose of protecting our kin.

Maybe we are the true chads that only manifest in times of need.
>>
>>38982998
this is why trump raise the budget of military SOON
>>
File: Picklerick.jpg (61KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picklerick.jpg
61KB, 605x800px
>>38982679
PICKLE RICK WILL KILL THEM ALL NIGGAR
>>
>>38983045
Can't get nuked fast enough
>>
i aint got any bunkers
but i live in montana so no nukey on me maybe
>>
>>38982998
Daily reminder that we've actually had all the money for that shit, always have. We've been using it to bomb sand for the past 30 years. Fuck shitskins tho amirite???
>>
we'll just blow up the three nukes they have against us with our missile defence system and kim will get btfo when he realizes he has no such system
>>
>>38982715
i hope all of the US gets nuked
ps, north korea wouldnt do shit. They put up this act to keep people away from them. They want to be an isolated nation and the best way to keep people from trying to change their lifestyle is to scare them off. They wouldnt do something that would inherently lead to their demise
>>
>>38982715
You do realize that would affect the rest of the country too right?
>>
American here. Don't really care if we go to war or not, as long as my particular city isn't bombed. Somebody needs to do something about North Korea one of these days, does it have to be us?
>>
>>38982679
Our nearby missile defense system picks it off before it leaves the borders and our offshore navy will start a campaign on suspected sites via offshore bombardment.
>>
>>38982908

kim jong un was a quiet and shy boy in school who was interested in basketball and bondage pron, he went to school in switzerland...

current internet traffic to NK suggests the elites look at pron and play lots of world of tanks, even though common folk do not have the interwebs
>>
File: 1501611351284.png (335KB, 578x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501611351284.png
335KB, 578x539px
>>38985879
>Somebody needs to do something about North Korea one of these days
y tho?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.