[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Satan wants to be Gods equal That's wrong What did Satan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

So Satan wants to be Gods equal
That's wrong
What did Satan do right?
Everything besides question God.
>>
why do you believe in fairy tales?

faggot
>>
File: 1479533593551.jpg (44KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479533593551.jpg
44KB, 476x476px
>>38982235
Careful fellas, le intellectual man is in this thread
>>
>>38982267

>oh no! he questioned my fairy tales!!! waaaaaah'
>>
>>38982226
Lucifer literally wants to kill all humans.
>>
God is fucking with you, dipshits; the fuck do you intend the baddies to go? Heaven? It was all part of the plan.
>>
>>38982235
>fairy tales
it's not about if there's really a man in the sky who watches over all of us, it's about a proper morality system which is supposed to keep everything together and make sure that degeneracy is eliminated on sight.
>>
>>38982321
If God is omnipotent, the goal is yo be perfect and to have every creation go to heaven, logically speaking
>>
>>38982226
Satan did not just question God, but wanted to be God.
>>
File: SouthParkChef.png (124KB, 261x381px)
SouthParkChef.png
124KB, 261x381px
>>38982235
Hahaha your dicks too big
>>
File: 1476833292474.jpg (29KB, 369x367px) Image search: [Google]
1476833292474.jpg
29KB, 369x367px
>>38982293
>he thinks "le fairytale" is an actual question or criticism

As someone actually interested in philosophy and theology I've questioned these things more than you have. Tipping your fedora publicly and just declaring something fake is not "questioning my fairytale" it's being the embodiment of this picture.
>>
>>38982401
you're more of a fedora tipper than the anon you are accusing of being a fedora tipper
>>
File: Buddy+Christ-11.jpg (37KB, 288x388px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy+Christ-11.jpg
37KB, 288x388px
>>38982267
Chirp little bird
Duck off faggot
I sense an anti letting people be educated differetly vibe from Jew
>>
>>38982321
They can go. They can serve :) heaven is nice
>>
>>38982420
Correct. Addressing a point and addressing a stereotype of behaviour are two separate submissions.
>>
>>38982313
No. God loved us more than him. Satan wants to kill us. Lucifer is dead as we knew him.
>>
>>38982365
It's about both
>>
File: heatmobile_1.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
heatmobile_1.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>38982377
That's what's up
If God exists
I really hope he likes me
>>
>>38982420
You are a bigger vagina than the one you came out of
>>
>>38982547
Holy shit that was original. Zingger
>>
>>38982547
T.the guy who's forcing memes now
Yabvttoycoo
It's gonna catch on
Lol
>>
>>38982401
>he thinks fedora pictures are a criticism
>>
>>38982429
I strongly support people getting educated. OP asked a question, which is very admirable and someone trying to get educated. That other anon just tipped his fedora
>>
>>38982752
I don't. I think what I typed was criticism. The photo is a humorous insult
>>
It is a parable.
>>
The biggest failure of God is not forgiving Lucifer. I honestly feel for the guy even if he might not be real.
>>
>>38982817
Read into the stories of Judas and Peter. Both betrayed God, but Peter was forgiven and Judas was not. It's good insight on the topic if you'd like to further understand why Lucifer was not forgiven.
>>
>>38982918
Explain why, though? Judas is a Saint in Catholicism, and both repented for their betrayals.
>>
>>38983152
>Judas is a Saint in Catholicism
No, he is not, you are mistaken. There is a Saint Judas, but it is not Judas Iscariot the betrayer we are talking about. Saint Jude was a different person entirely. Judas Iscariot was never forgiven and did not properly repent, while peter did repent through Jesus and so was forgiven for his betrayal.
>>
>>38983267
This shit is fucking stupid.
>>
>>38983614
If something is unclear or doesn't make sense to you I could try to clarify it. If you just want to vent about how stupid you find it then I guess go on, that's okay too
>>
>>38983667
Ok thnx I needed that
>>
The purpose of satan, or the snake in the bible, is to explain why the world is suffering.
The logic is that if god is so great he would have not created a world so horrible so there must be a false god who is at fault.
>>
>>38982365
you guys heard anon, let's kill some non-white man in name of the lord Jesus!
>>
File: 1498056505254.jpg (28KB, 519x442px)
1498056505254.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>38983667
>tfw was born and raised atheist
>tfw will never understand why people believe this sort of thing
I mean, okay, so it gives them hope or peace or whatever, but if your parents were Buddhist you'd be sitting under the bodhisattva tree for hope or peace, and you wouldn't have to memorize all these complicated and contradictory rules and stories. I feel like the whole thing was made up so that people had rules they could study os they knew how to get around them. Like fucking catholic girls in the butt hole because they're still virgins after. Or it's okay to lie as long as you're lying to a heretic. No religion has ever made sense to me, but catholics especially seem like a group of people who need to drop the rules for a minute and really look inside themselves to see whether what they're doing is moral or immoral.
>>
>>38984546
I was born and raised atheist and became Catholic around age 23.

>but if your parents were Buddhist you'd be sitting under the bodhisattva tree for hope or peace
And you wouldn't be wrong for doing so. You'd fit in and flourish in your Buddhist society and have traditions and morality to pass on to your children, and the chain would go on creating a country with a sense of unity and tradition. If you were born to a shitty religion this would happen but the country would come out shitty and you wouldn't build anything noteworthy.

The idea that all religions are equal is laughable. Certain religions extremely clearly build better societies than others.

>No religion has ever made sense to me
That's a personal problem.

Religion is not history, and religion is not science. If you're trying to read a religious text as a history text book it's obviously going to look retarded, and if you think it's some substitute for science then you're basically on the same level of thought as american fundamentalist creationists because that's exactly what they believe.
>>
>>38984546
Also because you're specifically addressing catholics I'm going to point out all your lies right away

>Like fucking catholic girls in the butt hole because they're still virgins after.
Sodomy is a sin in every single context, and always has been. You're just making up that "exception"

>Or it's okay to lie as long as you're lying to a heretic
You're referring to Taqiya and that's in Islam, not Catholicism
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.