[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet qt Korean gorl on Interpals >Talking to her through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pepe dead.jpg (21KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dead.jpg
21KB, 480x499px
>Meet qt Korean gorl on Interpals
>Talking to her through LINE
>Seems really interested to me
>Calls me attractive
>Asks for my height
>She's 5'4"
>"I'm 5'6" or 5'7"
>Stops replying and leaves me on read

Everyone tells me to go for Asian women because they're shorter and don't care as much about height. You're all fucking liars. Disdain for short men is a pretty universal quality among women. Fuck my life. Seriously considering suicide.
>>
What's LINE?
>>
>>38979135
Texting app that a lot of Asians and weebs use.
>>
>>38979118
Asian girls are gold diggers. If you make 60k/year, that adds 2 inches to your height.
>>
>>38979177
I mean where did you find said qt Korean?
>>
>>38979118
>Korean
You dodged a bullet, OP.
>>
>>38979118
Why don't you tell what actually happened.
>>
>>38979284
I said in the OP. Interpals.
>>
>>38979118
Don't worry OP, she won't find anyone thats tall and attractive because she is probably ugly herself.She is probably one of those ugly picky girls that dont user their brain.
>>
>>38979332
>Why don't you tell what actually happened
That would actually require introspection and a high dose of maturity.

Two things that virgins don't have.
>>
>>38979118
>meet qt korean girl in real life
>she doesnt ask my height because she can see im 5'8
>start dating her
They dont care about height. Maybe its because you're ugly or autistic.
>>
>>38979370
She complimented my looks a bunch and said that she found me attractive. Only stopped talking to me after she found out my height. You do the math, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>38979118
if you consider suicide for something stupid like that you should seriously consider suicide
>>
>>38979497
You're not telling the truth and you know it. You sperged out or showed your powerlevel or creeped out.
>>
Well maybe if non Asians didn't talk so much shit about Asians in the first place?

I mean, "we" are technically the biggest population on the planet, ya think we wouldn't read this shit?!
>>
>>38979723
No, I am seriously not. Why is it so hard for you to believe that women are shallow? You're the one who's in denial, dude.
>>
Asian women are a meme, sure they have lower standards for face, but expect everything else to be the same.
>>
>>38979715
I'm considering suicide over the fact that I have been invisible to women for my whole life. The only time that I got a gf was when this closeted lesbian dated me, and then revealed a few months into it that she was never actually attracted to me.
>>
>interpals
stop talking to asians, they're a fucking drone hivemind
>>
>>38979755
Just from a few posts it's clear you are a desperate sperglord. She sensed that soon. Are you seriously so deluded to think if you had answered 6'2" she wouldn't have ghosted you and would be riding your dick right now?
>>
>>38979775
You are as mature as a 15 year old. Get mental help, you have issues. Please don't go Elliot mode.
>>
>>38979806

Having high iq doesn't make us a hive mind. It just makes you dumb compared to us.
>>
>>38979806
The hivemind thing is a fucking meme. Asians only have a marginally higher degree of collectivism in their history than westerners do. The Chinese do not have a history of Communism because they collectively embraced it; they became Communist because the United States supported the wrong side in the war. There is no proof on any scientific metric that they are somehow genetically prone to collectivism.

Anyways, I talk to Asian women because I'm too short and babyfaced for western women (aside from morbidly obese ones) to give me a chance.

>>38979820
>Are you seriously so deluded to think if you had answered 6'2" she wouldn't have ghosted you and would be riding your dick right now?
Yes, you fucking faggot.

>>38979828
Pretty sure I'm just having a normal human reaction to being treated less favorably than the vast majority of the population.
>>
>>38979831
Low creativity and little to no common sense negates the high IQ. Look at the dumb shit happening in China.
>>
>>38979902

Look at the dumb happening anywhere.
It's normal for iqlets to be obsessed with a superior people.
>>
File: 1500925833846.jpg (9KB, 260x172px) Image search: [Google]
1500925833846.jpg
9KB, 260x172px
>>38979970
>Look at the dumb happening anywhere.
It's all about frequency.
>>
Only chance for us manlets is to actually get in shape and meet girls IRL, that way they cant say "Oh you looked taller in your pics" and get disappointed at you for something you have no control over. Cant socialize? learn how to or stay a virgin for life
t. 5' 7 manlet
>>
>>38980150
I'm OP and I'm not a virgin. I had a gf, but she turned out to be a closeted lesbian, and I feel like the sex we had is tainted, because she wasn't actually sexually attracted to me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.