[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Promised his fans, friends and family for YEARS that he'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: boogie2988-weight-loss[1].jpg (200KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
boogie2988-weight-loss[1].jpg
200KB, 1140x700px
>Promised his fans, friends and family for YEARS that he'd lose weight and that he was trying things to cut the fat
>Only stopped drinking soda last month
What's wrong with these dumb fat pieces of shit who think you can lose weight while consuming 1 gram of sugar for each fucking pound they weigh?

How do they not know that sugar is DEADLY for you?
>>
>>38978753
>People actually watch this piece of shit
His content of fucking garbage. He can only talk about how fucking fat he is.

He once said that he lost 40 lbs and still was like 350 lbs, but after that "it was impossible to lose any more weight", which is bs ofcourse. He lacks self discipline and doesnt want to admit it.
>>
>>38978753
If it were that easy don't you think they wouldn't be fat in the first place?
>>
>>38978753
he had a bariatric surgery a couple of days ago.
If he doesn't fuck up (in a very major way) he'll lose his weight.
>>
>>38978753
>>38979038
he chose the easy way...
disgusting
>>
File: fatactivism.jpg (871KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
fatactivism.jpg
871KB, 2000x1300px
>>38979038
>can't not eat through discipline
>disgusting, expensive, tax-payer subsidized, life threatening procedure to try and force the same not eating
>>
>>38978753
you know he posts here right
>>
>>38978753
>when promised myself many times over the years I'll stop browsing this shithole yet here I am.
How do I "not know" you guys are unfunny as shit?
Well, I do know. I just don't know how to stop going to this place.

Same premise btw.
>>
>>38978753
It's not just drinks with sugar he has to permanently give up after his gastric bypass surgery, it's pretty much all carbonated drinks. He can't even drink sugar-free soda like Zevia or sparkling water like LaCroix because his stomach now won't be able to accept it.
>>
>>38978753
It's amazing, since cutting out soda for me was the easiest way to lose weight. I never got fat but had I continued as I was I would have.

It baffles me that people struggle with this, you literally lose weight by NOT doing something.
>>
How long would he last if you immobilised him and just gave him water and vitamins?
>>
How the fuck can guys get that fat? I can understand how women get fat, hormones and metabolism etc etc. I know guys can have a similar thing, but usually the ones that let it get out of control are lazy shits.
>>
>>38981308
Dont get a fat wife.
Your kids will inherit her metabolism.
Your metabolism genes are not passed on.

My mom was a soccer player, and I'm a lazy fuck. But not fat, because I got kickass genes from mummy
>>
>>38981366
95% of fat people don't have fat genes.
>>
>>38981366
Metabolisms don't vary that much. The metabolism meme is just an excuse women use to justify being fat while they eat icecream but the carton
>>
>>38981366
Even if you have a serious genetic condition like a Thyroid problem, you can still easily maintain a healthy weight.
>>
>>38981308
He said it's because he was abused as a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUvW6XHs3E
>>
>>38978753
>Gives up tha DEW
>Takes up poweraid
Bugged weight gain mechanics
>>
>>38982913
Powerade is barely better, my mom bought a bunch of that syrupy shit claiming it was good for you. It's good for giving you diabetes maybe.
>>
>>38978753
It's funny how so many here hate him. You think you'd be able to identify with a guy with mental issues who is fat and was abused as a kid.

But oh wait, he can hold a conversation, makes money and is married so you're all salty as fuck. People will never EVER care for you as much as they care for him, despite all of his failings
>>
>>38981366
t. brainlet

That's not how metabolism works. Everyone's metabolism is about the same +/- 200 calories.
>>
File: ahahah.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahahah.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38978753

he thinks his surgery makes his stomach and intestines digest food more efficiently

the sugery can be un-done by over eating as it streches your stomach back

he is going to over eat again becuase he has deluded himself that the surgery is going to stop him absorbing calories
>>
>>38983190
>he thinks his surgery makes his stomach and intestines digest food more efficiently
It will. During the process of starvation the body becomes more efficient at processing food in order to extract the maximum amount of nutrition. It will also do its best to optimise bodily functions in order to conserve energy. The body would prefer not to have to eat the fat reserves.

>the sugery can be un-done by over eating as it streches your stomach back
You're more likely to have your stomach overflow and have excess food slowly clog your oesophagus than to make it re-expand with the band intact.

>he is going to over eat again
Maybe. Maybe not.

>becuase he has deluded himself that the surgery is going to stop him absorbing calories
He has never said that.

You sound like a brainlet anon. But then again you're also a frog poster so it should have been obvious.
>>
>>38981231
unless you turned him around once an hour or every two hours, not much because he'd get bedsores that would quickly get infected
>>
>>38983119
Bullshit. My lifting buddy and I both track calories. I need to eat 2000 calories to keep from gaining weight and he needs over 3000 or he loses weight. And I weigh 40 pounds more than he does.
>>
>>38983444
Neither of you know how to track calories and/or you're doing differing amounts of activity over the day.

It's not hard, retard.
>>
>>38983298

boogie you are full of shit
>>
>>38983094
>be disgusting lazy fat whiny piece of shit
>still be rich and have a hot wife

That's why we hate him.
>>
>>38983298
>During the process of starvation the body becomes more efficient at processing food in order to extract the maximum amount of nutrition

And everything else. People who undergo starvation conditions become more likely to pack on pounds, because it's not like your body suddenly only cares about retaining good stuff in the aftermath, it'll hang onto fats even more viciously than it did before. Worse yet, you'll get a permanently larger appetite from having experienced that kind of hunger.

This stuff happens to the people who go on Biggest Loser, and it's worse the more you lose.
>>
File: 1494177440582.jpg (167KB, 1200x771px) Image search: [Google]
1494177440582.jpg
167KB, 1200x771px
>>38983494
Yeah his wife is just incredible. Who wouldn't kill for this hot piece of ass.
>>
>>38983474
Sick rebuttal cunt. You're eternally wrong.

>>38983494
>he's like me
>but successful
>so I hate him
Yeah I know. That's what I said bro. Although his wife isn't hot. She's fat as fuck and has a gap in her teeth.

>>38983521
>hey man listen to my broscience
>your body can totally create energy from nowhere
>h-hey why aren't you taking me seriously?!
>>
>>38983494
>hot
>wife

For how much longer, for both of these? There was talk of separation and she's porking out herself.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.