[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: vloguglies1.jpg (233KB, 1779x666px) Image search: [Google]
vloguglies1.jpg
233KB, 1779x666px
Am I doing the right thing? I like to find young girl vloggers and tell them they're ugly and trash. this accomplishes three things
1) it's a pre-emptive strike against them for all the harm they will cause men in their lifetime.
2) it's a blow to their confidence in their vulnerable pre-teen years, which will lower their dating standards.
3) it's a blow against female narcissism allowing them to spend their time on more intellectual pursuits.
>>
It's probably for their own good to a certain extent. The internet is no place for children. Definitely not ones who are going to mug their phone camera and blab about where they live, where they go to school, how old they are etc. If you can share them off before pedos get to them then you're doing them a favor.
>>
that was a really fun passtime on Justin.tv.
i discovered i'm wayyyyy too good at trolling online, i've been doing it since i was like 10 years old, AOL chat days, geocities guestbook days.

it's soooooo easy to get their attention because everyone else is white knighting for them.
all you have to do is lurk, find a flaw, then go for their throat.
also if you type really fast it throws people off, i'm talking like 120 WPM.
>>
>>38978274
is a shit hobby.
don't waste your time hating on your fellow men and women.
>>
>>38978274
I don't know if I agree with your points for doing it, but it's probably a good thing to do eitherway. Fucking where are these kid's parents?
>>
>>38978274
ya know I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with cancer sometime in your life
>>
>>38978315
This, the internet is far too dangerous and fucked up for them, removing them from it early is a public service.
>>
>>38978432
THIS
you all are killing yourself with all that hate and autism, and not in a meme way .
>>
>>38978424
>Fucking where are these kid's parents?
i was on Periscope and this kid was filming his little sister take a bath.

basically, technology's tentacles are stretching beyond our vision. their parents don't even know they have access to apps like that.
they just hand them a piece of technology because everyone else does and they think they should.

it cannot be stopped, we are past the point of no return.
that's probably why they want to heavily regulate the internet.
>>
>>38978274
No, you are doing something objectively immoral, which is causing emotional harm to innocent children.

1) there is no telling that they would absolutely be vicious in their future relationships. plus, it could be bullies like you that would ultimately drive a woman to behave viciously in relationships
2) I would say that is a tenuous claim. Your little barbs won't stop the teenaged boys from lining up for these girls
3) a depressed or anxious person does not excel intellectually. If you were really concerned about their intellect, you would reinforce their inquisitive side through dialogue. But these are not your kids.

Anon, quite frankly what you're doing is pathetic. People like you are the reason why the internet gets a bad rap, and why a parent would have so many headaches trying to limit their child's access to the internet. Basically, you are the cancer of the internet and one of the reasons why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: 1477862809228.jpg (87KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1477862809228.jpg
87KB, 680x680px
>>38978424
>>38978435
>>38978315

>kids playing outside
>push them down
>insult them
>lol where are these kids' parents?

big cities were a mistake already, with the anonymising effect of living in an unrecognisably large community, and the internet is clearly an even bigger mistake.

the expectation that kids should never be given any opportunity to act autonomously in anticipation of the constant threat of attack from strangers who literally just see them as outlets for externalising personal suffering onto a defenceless (in the literal sense) victim.

there is no "favour" being done here in service of "getting them away from the dangers of the internet." This is the danger of the internet. Broken people seeking to break others not even through any conscious desire to spread their disease but only to distract themselves momentarily from unpleasant thoughts.
>>
>>38978536
My primary observation is that the age-old adage remains true: a bully is usually an insecure, small person. Even though normies and the parents of these children view you as a monster or a menace, you are in fact a pathetic little worm. I don't know what you look like physically, but you still manage to be an ugly person. Ugly in soul, that is. You have no room to pretend like you are doing the world any intellectual favors.

Literally delet those comments and do a little re-evaluation of your life.
>>
>>38978587
>This is the danger of the internet. Broken people seeking to break others not even through any conscious desire to spread their disease but only to distract themselves momentarily from unpleasant thoughts.

Very well said
>>
File: tumblr_nf1he5nFHF1qzug70o1_1280.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf1he5nFHF1qzug70o1_1280.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Every time you abuse a young woman on the internet another misandrist feminazis born.

Stop giving them attention.
>>
>>38978274
just make sure to be anonymous, people are already going to prison for hurting feefees
>>
>>38978591
>People who like to wax poetic on someone they never met
You are a hungry little fishy ain't you
>>
>>38978332
finding ones with 50 subs or less tends to cause maximum emotional damage
>>
File: 1502207200674.gif (352KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1502207200674.gif
352KB, 256x256px
>>38979061
you're right, everything written anonymously should be as shitposty as possible and contain zero wisdom

really makes u think
>>
>>38979226
it's 4chan dumb ass.
>>
lol

this is authentic /r9k/

I love it
>>
>>38978274
I think it just ultimately drives them to drink the koolaid sooner
>don't listen to haters don't listen to anyone who disagrees with you on anything, you are the most beautiful most important girl ever
>>
>>38978274
You are helping these young women towards self-actualization: destroying their delusions of self-importance and guiding them towards serious introspection.
But, the problem is that for every person like you, there are tenfold more idiots patting them on the ass and showering them with (not necessarily true) compliments, thus reinforcing the detrimental attention-whoring behavior.
>>
>>38978274
yes
they should have to learn how to deal with bullies just like men do
if you dont do it someone else will do it anyways
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.