[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between a robot, a cyborg, a failed normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: ad9LMPN_700b.jpg (34KB, 460x463px) Image search: [Google]
ad9LMPN_700b.jpg
34KB, 460x463px
What is the difference between a robot, a cyborg, a failed normie and a roboto?
I can't grasp quite all the differences.
>>
>>38976966
a robot is someone who was never even given the opportunity to be a normie because of external factors beyond their control

a cyborg is basically the wizard version of a robot
a failed normie is someone who could have been normal but ended up addicted to some vice or another and joined us at the bottom of the barrel

idk roboto
>>
>>38977213
>a cyborg is basically the wizard version of a robot
so the difference between robot and cyborg is just... time? After N years as a robot you automatically become a cyborg?
>>
>>38976966
>completely abnormal personality
>partially abnormal personality
>normal personality
>>
>>38977317

robot is a complete loser in every way, cyborg has a few good aspects e.g. good job
>>
>>38977317
No, that's completely wrong.
A cyborg is a robot that might have fingered a girl or received oral sex, but hasn't completely lost their virginity.

Hence, they are half human (normie) and half robot; a cyborg.
>>
How does >>38977370 and >>38977409 fit with the "wizard version of a robot" definition given by >>38977213
>>
>>38977433
Just ignore >>38977213 in regards to their definition of cyborg. It's wrong.
>>
>>38977451
Ok. Was his definition of a failed normie right? Trying to understand what I am.
>>
>>38977470
Yes, like he said, a failed normie is someone who had a normie's life at one time and they blew it. Likely they've had full-blown vaginal intercourse in the past, but haven't had it in years since then.
>>
>>38977213
>>38977451

All wrong.

First of all, A cyborg is the same exact thing as a failed normie. Probably level headed, able to work, probably has a friend or 2. Just has some serious self esteem issues, or wasnt comfortable in the shoes of a normie in social situations. Most cyborgs have had at least one gf, and have sex at least once, and didnt pay for it.

Second, A wizard is a robot who makes it into his 30th year of life Still a HKV drain on society robot.

3rd and most importantly, A robot is a robot, because they fucking ABSOLUTELY choose to be. The majority of robots have some kind of mental disorder, and for those that dont, they have severe social disorders. Its hard for them to make friends, get a job, and especially hard to speak to women. Because of the level of difficulty involved in those things, theyd prefer not to make the effort at all. They become drains on society, and live like parasites off of their parents. The older they get the more warped their lonely mind becomes, idealizing women theyll never have, that will never exist (i.e. A 10/10 virgin in her twenties that for some reason will settle for them, animated 2d women from Chinese cartoons), have niche hobbies and interests, hating successful people, voting republican out of spite for involuntarily being celibate, ect.
That being said, there are external factors that are beyond their control that certainly make it harder for them to have a chance at being a normie, like being a fat, ugly peice of shit, for example. However, plenty of robots have made it out of the rabbit hole. And you can too.
>>
am i still a failed normie if im a virgin?
>>
>>38977496
>A robot is a robot, because they fucking ABSOLUTELY choose to be.
>The majority of robots have some kind of mental disorder, so it's just genetics
wat
>>
>>38977511
Is it genetics that causes the retard who bags my groceries to work? Im pretty sure he chooses to.
>>
I'm not a kissless virgin but I only kissed four girls and had sex with one, all in a 2 years time span between my 19 and 21 (that's 15 years ago circa)
I used to have a few friends but never really connected to anyone. Zero friends now.
I have a steady job that bores me to death and that I hate but it allows me to not be a poorfag
I live in my own house but spend 90% of my free time playing vidya or watching movies on my own.
Have some slight interest (photography, traveling) but never do shit because going outside is scary and frustrating
What am I?
>>
>>38977560
I don't understand your reply. I was pointing out the inconsistency in your previous statement. You say robots CHOOSE to be so, but then you blame genetics for their status. One can't choose genetics.
So, is robotry a choice or is it a genetic feature?
>>
>>38977624
Why the fuck would it be genetic?
Yes. Most robots have some kind of mental/social disorder. Its a hindrance, not a death sentence. I mean, did you even read the whole post?

Also, as to my reply, If a kid with down syndrome can choose to work, and be a funtional member of society, and hell, win olympic gold fucking medals, Robots, have NO excuse. They choose the shut in, parasitic life style because its "safe".
>>
>>38977722
>They choose the shut in, parasitic life style because its "safe".
I don't understand this. How do robots survive? They don't work so how the fuck do they get the money for their PCs, internet connections, comics, food?
>>
>>38977586
failed normie. but you'll try to rationalize why you're not anyway so i don't know why you bother to even ask.

ps. fuck you
>>
>>38976966
Real deal actual factual talk here: by failing to meet the criteria of "Normal" we're all accordingly "Failed Normies".
If you require an actual labeling system Robots are people who were fucked from the get go for one reason or another and never rise above that level.
Cyborgs are Robots that somehow rise above their enforced position via achieving sex or having a nice job or maybe having some actual friends but still maintains Robot-tier mentality and/or existence otherwise.
Failed normies are people that could have been normal but something has struck them low and now their considered to be at a Robots level by society at large.
>>
>>38977496
>If you don't have sex, you're a drain on society
Get the fuck out of here, normie scum
>>
>>38977761
lol the fatty who can't afford a new cellphone because he is also poor. LOL!
>>
>>38976966
It's binary, Robot = virgin, ugly, short, beta, etc.
The cyborg/failed normie bullshit is just a way normies can fit in here, but in reality they're still on the normie spectrum and don't belong here.
>>
>>38977782
Thats not what it says, nor is it ipmlied. if you live off of your parents, youre a drain on society.
>>
>>38977806
my lifestyle is funded by wageslave money. keep at your job faggot.
>>
File: 1475479304311.jpg (55KB, 462x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475479304311.jpg
55KB, 462x533px
>>38976966
Robot = Social outcast who's atleast kind of used to it

Cyborg = Chooses to be an outcast, but unlike the robot they probably could ascend to normalhood if they wanted to. Most people probably think cyborgs are just "kinda strange" instead of outright autistic. Most cyborgs are choose to be outcasts because they are naturally introverted and/or have wildly different interests to their peers.

Failed normie = A social outcast who desperately wishes they weren't one. They have all of the desires of a normie (fickle relationships, casual sex, going to parties) but lack the ability to secure these things. Often come of as whiny as they're the least adjusted to their social role

Also, a wizard is any one of the above who hasn't had sex by the time they're 30. Cyborgs arguably don't count.
>>
>>38977756
Autismbux or their parents
>>
>>38977213

A cyborg is almost normie but too robotic to be normal and happy, you dumbass
>>
>>38976966
>Cyborgs don't exist
>Failed normies tried so hard and got so far
>Robots never started
>>
>>38977913
This one is the only right one.

The difference between a failed normie and a cyborg is the mindset.

A failed normie loves the normie culture and probably thinks like one too but still somehow is not capable of being one.

Failed normies= Reddit
>>
>>38977913
finally someone in this thread who has a fucking clue what they are talking about
>>
>>38978139
His definition confuses robot and failed normie.
>>all of the desires of a normie (fickle relationships, casual sex, going to parties) but lack the ability to secure these things.
>>
>>38978201
forgot memepic
>>
>>38976966
Acctually believing these memes makes you a "robot"
Damn chads stealing /our/ wominz am i right
>>
the words don't mean anything anymore, it's whatever you want it to mean.
>>
is a virgin girl a failed stacy?
>>
>>38977213
>a cyborg is basically the wizard version of a robot
Most people when they say cyborg mean someone with robotic personality traits but manages to find some success
>>
>>38978857
No, that's special and pure and means she isn't a whore like all the other girls out there.
>>
>>38978857

no, she's a myth, or a preteen.
>>
>>38978936
>most women fuck by 13
legit pedophile logic
>>
>>38978936
not anon, but im a virgin girl by """choice""" and also not a preteen, stop that meme

also learn the difference between a failed x and a cyborg
>>
>>38978969

yeah ok, 13 is a bit pushing it. Maybe 15/16
>>
>>38978825
Kind of like genders?
>>
>>38977496
How do we make it out of the rabbit hole?

I always ask this and the threads fall to page 10 without any advice. You normalfags are all talk.
>>
File: theweakshouldfearthestrong.png (242KB, 639x330px) Image search: [Google]
theweakshouldfearthestrong.png
242KB, 639x330px
>>38976966
>a roboto
Ok, a roboto is unique in that like a robot it is a strange being with many problems issues, and quirks but wherese the robot is a depressed sad sack of shit with no motavations to live, a roboto is the oppisitite, because he has no reasons to live, he lives mas, as such he is no longer a metallic shell, but a vibrating jiving, hip hoppin metal seed, filled with love for everyone, since noone loves him, and devotion to his cause, since noone seems to be devoted to him. His lack of will to live, has led to him subsisting off of hopes and dreams, and lots of greenery, being vegan is gay as fuck thou.
>Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto
>>
File: 1499132332256.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499132332256.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>38979955
The rabbithole? you have to climb back out anon, inch by inch, it won't be easy, only games have a easy mode, What you need to do is simply mediatate, then focus in on yourself, do you even know your favorite things? what you, yourself like, not the normies you're trying to impress, what is normal? Also always ask questions, except for when you know the answer, then definatly ask a question, you'll be surprized what people will do if asked politly, and closed mouths don't get fed, thank you for opening yours.
>>
>>38977913
Bullshit
>>38978201
This
Robots want those things too and because of this they suffer
>>
>>38980759
>>38977913
found the failed normieniggers who want to be part of the speshul robot club

just out of curiosity, how do you split failed normies and robots then?
>>
>>38977504
You're a failed normie if you're still trying
>>
>>38977496

I dare you to get a girlfriend when you are 1.7m when the average height is 1.82m
>>
I honestly don't get people who aren't robots but label themselves as such, it's not some cool internet term. It's basically an insult.
>>
>>38980989
i want to unlock the 100 p INSULT achivement
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.