[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw apolitical in an overly political world I just don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (208KB, 900x917px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 900x917px
>tfw apolitical in an overly political world
I just don't see how everyone doesn't see the futility of it all. The constant yelling and shitslinging from both sides has just burnt out any interest I ever had in it and it's got to the point where anyone I see with strong political affiliation just seems somewhat stupid in my eyes
>>
>heh the only way to win is to not play look at my IQ everyone
>>
You are a small,small person. One person. Your voice will be lost in a tempest of souls. Your name forgotten and legacy destroyed. Belief,no matter how "RIGHT OR WRONG XDDDD" they are, they are the basis for all of society and enpires. No doudt gaun yu,patron saint of war and valor had a belief. Just as alexander the great and Aristotle. Beleifs and virtues are necessary for growth as a human being. It may be man made and it may be flawed,but we need faith and belief.
>>
I can't even formulate a decent argument for it, but I always think anyone who cares about politics is autistic; mainly the people who think they are cool or edgy based on who they vote for.
>>
File: 1501953500026.png (76KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501953500026.png
76KB, 448x448px
>Meet an actual communist IRL
>Try to speak to him
>"Greetings, comrade! Are you looking forward to the workers revolution and the dictatorship of the proletariat?"
>He's a middle class cunt who has never spoken to a "worker" in his life
>>
>>38976972
>middle class
that doesn't exclude being a worker
>>
>>38977027
I come from the UK, in which "middle class" refers essentially to people who are wealthy and very comfortable, but not "rich".
>>
>>38976972
that's like saying a minimum wage McDonald's or factory worker in the FIRST world who's never talked to a sweatshop worker in the THIRD world is not really working class, they would labor aristocracy but still technically working class just with lower revolutionary potential
>>
>>38977049
everyone is comfortable in the UK compared to india or Africa
>>
wow i haven't seen this shitpost in so long it almost looks original

nice try op
>>
>>38976728
Contrary to popular wisdom about things like school bullying or internet arguments, pointedly not caring at people doesn't make you "win". It just makes you a sad sack of shit who's too immature to enter the public sphere.
>>
>>38976829
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against conviction and belief, it just irks me how people are so willing to surrender to a sense of tribalism and dehumanisation based on political standing without taking the time to reflect the nature of their behaviour and mentality and comparing it to that of the opposition. This is most prevalent with the recent presidential election, especially around trump and his brash and relatively radical statements but his can also be seen in all forms of reactionary movement where the effect of political turmoil drastically effects ones thought on issues to the point where they forget or abandon the reasoning of the other side.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
You're a fucking faggot.
God I hate people like you.
HURR DURR NIHILISM IS COOL IT'S COOL TO NOT CARE
>>
>>38977061
Africa doesnt matter it is not an actual place.
Even marx didnt consider third world relevant. All his arguments were about western world.
>>
>>38977068
>Hey you, why aren't you fighting?
>Both sides seem to be in the wrong and just trying to bring down the opposition
>What are you chicken?
>If you say so
>Wow what a sad sag of shit, c'mon boys keep the shit flying!
>>
File: balfron_tower.jpg (110KB, 960x525px) Image search: [Google]
balfron_tower.jpg
110KB, 960x525px
>>38977055
So you're saying that someone with a wealthy, suburban upbringing lives a life of equivalent quality to someone who grew up in a single parent household in pic related?

Fuck off
Also
>He uses terms like "revolutionary potential"
This is exactly why Marxists are nothing more than gay LARPers
>>
File: 1497098741562.jpg (32KB, 388x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497098741562.jpg
32KB, 388x304px
>caring about politics
>wasting time on politics
>when there is vidya, music, movies, tv, anime to enjoy instead

I only care about the elections in my country so that our economy won't go to shit. As long as I have my job, enough money for my consumption needs and my freedom, I'm happy.
>>
>>38977083
nihilism != apathy you brainlet
>>
>>38977169
The equivalent of "I'm not gay I just suck dicks".
>>
>>38976728
>both sides

you see the problem here?
>>
Same here, politcs have gotten much worse over the time. Internet have invited everyone to the table and everyone has now got an opinion, the debates and discussions are stupid, the memes are stupid, the current president should have never been a president, nobody is litsening and so many people are just yelling and follows the crowd without a second thought.

I don't even believe we even need a government.
>>
>tfw no party in my country that leans libertarian without going too nutty with it
>>
>>38977196
>yes, yes everything here seems to be quite reasonabl-
>we don't even need a government
Ruined
>>
Politics literally doesn't matter, it's just a show put on for entertainment. Think about it, if you didn't have the news and internet arguments to keep you updated on what was going on, would you actually notice the effects of politics on your everyday life? There has never been a time where my country suddenly changed drastically and I thought "oh shit, I guess a different guy is now in charge of running everything". If I wasn't ever told about politics, I could very easily go through life not even knowing it exists and just assume that everyone in the country just gets on with their business and that's it. There are no actual effects of political change, just rich people saying stupid shit and idiots getting caught up in it. I'm not trying to win any arguments by saying I'm neutral so I'm better than you, I'm not sitting on the fence between two viewpoints, I just DON'T CARE, it's not even a part of my life, if /pol/ didn't post crossboard so much I literally wouldn't know anything whatsoever.
>>
>>38977539
but WHY do you think we need one
>>
>>38977083
It's not I choose to be nihilistic to be edgy, once you understand nihilism how can you go back?

I can't, I've tried but it's purposefully ignoring something that's staring you in the face
>>
>>38978926
>It's not I choose

it's not like* I choose
>>
My internet spirit lives on in everyone else. Whenever I think about going to a namefag site and signing up, I just remember that there are so many others out there who could do the same. I blend in with them. We are internet masses, we aren't better than each other even though we think we truly are.
>>
>>38976728
fuck off zidane rater
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.