[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you're not a robot unless you have pectus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 20170810_051813.jpg (2MB, 2270x1889px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_051813.jpg
2MB, 2270x1889px
Reminder that you're not a robot unless you have pectus excavatum.
>>
File: pectus-carinatum-4[1].jpg (13KB, 325x404px) Image search: [Google]
pectus-carinatum-4[1].jpg
13KB, 325x404px
>>38976639
>tfw pectus carinatum
>>
>>38976658
pectus erectus
>>
>>38976693
Are you Tom from school? Stop making fun of my chest? ;_;
>>
>>38976658
A...Alien?
>>
>tfw ginger lanklet with pectus excavatum and phimosis
>>
getting surgery next month, how much pain should I expect?
>>
>>38977767
>knew ginger lanklet with pectus excavatum
>he pretended to be a trans woman so he could return to our middle school and "mentor queer kids"
>he got the girls hooked on dope and raped them
>>
>>38977801
Recovered Nuss procedure here. If the pain meds they give you don't work, it's gonna be hell. On the first day you won't be able to get up to take a shit. They'll give you a weird tube to blow into every day to help your breathing, and they'll take you for a walk when the pain settles down. It'll be pretty bad for the first week. After that things will start to get better.
>>
>>38977892
how much has your life improved since the surgery? like can you breathe better?
I always feel like theres pressure on my chest and when I wake up I always have trouble breathing
>>
I think I might have a mild case of this.

Is this why I can see my heart beating?
>>
>>38977928
It's helped my breathing a lot (although my cardio' still horrible), and my chest looks way better. The scarring is pretty minimal, too.
>>
>>38976639
My exs brother had that and he was a huge Chad. Manlets are the only people that can actually be considered robots. There is no way of hiding it or fixing it
>>
>>38978512
Im a 5'3 manlet lanklet with pectus excavatum. What more do you want to hear?
>>
>>38978512
bad thin about pectus is that i can give you bad posture, and that can affect how tall you look
im 5'10 king of manlets but I look 5'7
>>
Is this whats referred to as a pigeon chest?

Boys used to make fun of me in school for having one :(
>>
>>38976639
pectus excavatum isn't even the worse part, the worse part is the comorbid flared ribs
>>
so one thing ive noticed. Everyone with it seems to be really skinny. Why is that?
>>
>>38978714
pigeon chest is the opposite as shown here >>38976658
>>
>>38978743
personally when i eat too much I get incredibly uncomfortable, like I'm being crushed. maybe it has to do with having less space for my stomach
>>
>>38976639
THAT is pectus excavatum? i thought that was pretty normal looking or at worst only barely sunken.
>>
>>38976639
I got rejected from the military because of this. Mine is worse than OPs pic though.
>>
>>38976639
I do and my brother has it twice as deep as me. He ate cereal out of it once.
>>
File: dent.jpg (17KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
dent.jpg
17KB, 300x382px
It could be worse. Originally.
>>
I have it to an extent. It's not too exaggerated, so I don't really think about it too much, but I'm still worried a girl would be disgusted by it, whereas I'm just used to seeing it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.