[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm a work-shy apathetic cyborg who is only living for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: T I C K.jpg (89KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
T I C K.jpg
89KB, 1024x698px
So i'm a work-shy apathetic cyborg who is only living for his freetime. I will never be able to get a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself. The few jobs I had were close to minimum wage and in hellish work environments. Since the education I underwent so far is going to be useless in getting me work and my bachelors degree (that i probably won't succeed in obtaining anyway) is going to be pretty much worthless.The NEET life seems perfect for me. So far I've managed to leech off my parents and the government quite succesfully. However government monies are not available anymore and I don't want to be dependent on my parents for eternity. My future is going to be hell, unless I can get my hands on some NEETbux.

The problem is that I don't have any excuse for receiving any NEETbux. So I've been thinking of ways to make myself eligible. This is the best plan I came up with so far:
>go to the woods
>befriend my fellow parasites
>frolick around and let the ticks feast on my blood
>get lyme disease
>live the good life
What do you think /r9k? Please, share any cunning schemes for aquiring NEETbux. I'm ok with a somewhat shortened lifespan or medical issues that can be mitigated mostly by medicine. Seems like a worthwhile tradeoff.
>>
>>38976520
what could go wrong I wonder
>>
>>38976534
I have a family member with lymes disease. He seemed fine last time I checked desu
>>
>>38976571
picture relatated
>>
File: lyme-symptoms[1].jpg (112KB, 875x310px) Image search: [Google]
lyme-symptoms[1].jpg
112KB, 875x310px
>>38976520
sounds good
mmmmm neetbux
>>
File: tique[1].jpg (86KB, 882x486px) Image search: [Google]
tique[1].jpg
86KB, 882x486px
>>38976520
totes nonlethal i swear
>>
File: 1500935416949.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500935416949.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>38976520
Medical student here: youre retarded!
Just pretend you have schizophrenia! Talk to yourself and just smile randomly at the NEETbux interview.
>>
Trump's cutting welfare. Youre screwed my dude
>>
>>38976684
i take lepticur
i'm 25
should I be worried and eventually stop taking the pills?
>>
File: 54698f.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
54698f.png
446KB, 492x479px
Spend all your money on lottery tickets, win the lottery be monied NEET forever.
>>
>>38976684
I'm only half-serious about this at most. But there's got to be somekind of disease out there that is bearable and gets you acces to free money. Any ideas, medical student?

>>38976769
Not everyone is a american.
>>
>>38976885
Nigger, psychological diseases are your best bet. Just pretend you have schizophrenia. If they ask you to go job hunting just show up and talk to yourself. 100% profit.
>>
>>38976885
You only have a 1% chance of getting lyme for every bite you get. Lyme fucks up your brain, dont do it.
>>
>>38976780
Just dont stop them too fast, work dosis down in a span of 6 weeks.
>>
Can you really get neetbux for that? I have it.

My friends uncle got neetbux and just sat around all day smoking weed popping pills and drinking while playing video games.
>>
Just fucking pretend you're a Skitzo and are trying to hide your symptoms. Or check yourself into a loony bin and pretend you have it. Once you get out it will be on your record that you're mentally ill (depending on what country of course)
>>
Jeez, for a while I thought its thorax was someone's elbow and it somehow got embedded in it.
>>
>>38976520

I get NEETbux and I have schizophrenia.

I'd do anything to not have schizophrenia and have a normal life like you.
>>
>>38976520
Your name starts with a M right?
>>
>>38977937
Nope. Tell me about M
>>
>>38978410
He wants to do something like you mentioned, lives in a tick infested town. He also shitposts on this board.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.