[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that other guys have sex with beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1046.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1046.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
How do you cope with the fact that other guys have sex with beautiful girls everyday and that's totally normal for them, but you can't even look straight at that 5/10 store clerk without feeling dizzy and awkward?
I'm not even trolling, I'm genuinely curious.
I'm 37yo, haven't had sex since I was 21, and I'm extremely ambivalent on the matter. Sometime I just don't care at all about being a robot, like this is like it is, no need to be upset on something I can't really change.
And then some other times it makes me feel like I died 16 years ago and this is my personal, endless, pitiless hell.
And you?
>>
not really a big deal for me but then again im only 23 so maybe it will change once the family panic sets in. do you know what the hell youre doing yet?
>>
>>38975143
>do you know what the hell youre doing yet?
I used to. Now I just live day by day doing the same things over and over, waiting for another day. I'm not even expecting things to change anymore, I'm quite aware they won't.
>>
>>38975100
I cope by imagine you having sex lol
>>
>>38975156
so, any life advice to offer so i can avoid limbo?
>>
Well most of those "beautiful girls" are just semi-sentient fuck holes who are uninteresting as fuck. I'd rather masturbate anyways unless I was in love.
>>
>had sex since I was 21
>had sex since
>had sex
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>38975100
I cope by doing death makes everything irrelevant, and we all die, OP
>>
>>38975221
A 37 year old going 16 years without sex is probably more of a concern than the majority of posters here, which seem to be 19 year old twits bitching about their lives being over.
>>
>>38975172
leave this place. Now.

>>38975221
Any problem with that?
>>
>>38975100
I'm in a similar situation, haven had sex since I was 20 and I'm 28 now.

I've managed to improve myself physically, but I'm still the same old insecure sperg on the inside. I can't even smile back at women when I accidentally look at them.
>>
>>38975280
>I've managed to improve myself physically, but I'm still the same old insecure sperg on the inside.
I feel you. Spent months to get fit a couple of years ago, changed myself from fat fuck to decent looking guy. Too bad inside I was always the same socially retarded with zero interests and zero motivation. So nothing changed in my life. Except now it was even worse because not only I was retarded, but I was a retarded who could have had at least a summer date with some girl if he hadn't been that retarded. I regained the 12kgs I lost in literally less than a month, plus 3. Fuck everything.
>>
>>38975100
Do you have a job? Do you live with your parents? What year did you discover 4chan and how?
>>
>>38975100
>other guys have sex with beautiful girls everyday and that's totally normal for them
If anything this should make you feel better. Consider the implications: normalfags aren't THAT happy. Most convention-going weeaboos are happier. For normalfags, sex has not "made" their lives. It has only temporarily and partially enriched them. Think back to normalfags you have known growing up: did they become happier when they all started having sex? The normies I knew certainly didn't.
>>
File: 1347139104030.jpg (43KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1347139104030.jpg
43KB, 375x500px
>>38975100
>I'm 37yo, haven't had sex since I was 21
>Sometime I just don't care at all about being a robot
>had sex
>robot
>>
>>38975786
Are you at all comprehending that the man is almost fucking 40, and still posting on 4chan?
>>
>>38975844
Are you at all comprehending that the man is on /r9k/ and not a virgin?
>>
>>38975725
>Do you have a job?
yes, ICT "expert" for a government office
>Do you live with your parents?
no
>What year did you discover 4chan and how?
2008, because of an old meme (they weren't called meme yet) of a hot girl with fake blood splattered on her face. The caption was "/b/, never again" or something like that. I was curious about what /b/ was and here I am.

>>38975862
How is that a problem? I used to be semi-almost-quasi-normal. I had a handful of friends, sometimes I had a relationships. Then I changed, started dropping people, stopped going outside... and now I live the turbo-robot life. Yes, I'm not a virgin, I have a job and STILL I am a robot. Deal with it.
>>
>>38975100
first of all you had sex so you are not a robot, you are a failed normie, period.second, it's not that i cant look at a girl, ir's just that she won't look at me no matter what. not beig chad means that you are invisible to woman unless you are rich. and third, the fact that we are here it's the proof that we aren't really able to fcope with it...classical music and video games are the best i can do to make my life a little better personally
>>
>>38976083
>first of all you had sex so you are not a robot, you are a failed normie
>he failed for the meme
>>
I'm not really interested in having sex with some large number of beautiful girls, like some playboy Chad.
It genuinely has no appeal to me, there's not really any negative feelings for me to cope with.

But I want to marry that 5/10 store clerk, and build a life together, raising a family and growing old together.
This just feels completely out of reach, and I do not cope with it very well at all.
I just try not to think about it too much.
>>
>>38976108
dude, having sex changes your life, you can't fucking c put on the same level a.virgin and someone whio is not.i knee somo robot that that were so lucky to find another female ugly and autist girl lile him and losing his virginity, ajd he changed a lot even after the break-up,even if the sex was terrible and he even needed counseling to resolve premature ejaculation.still, after that traumatic first experience, he is happiwr than me and happier than the other robota i know.now he can at least focus on university and not be obsessed with sex.and a similar thing happened to another guy, even if they just did petting still
>>
>>38976215
it doesn't change shit. My first time I thought "Is that it?, All this effort for that?".
Its literally only slightly better than masturbation.
Sex is not the issue here, the issue is being lonely and not being loved while you see everyone around you getting married and having fullfilled and happy lives.
When you see people seemingly effortlessly finding dates and relationships and you're unable to do so.
>>
File: 1500607402724.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500607402724.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>38976171
>But I want to marry that 5/10 store clerk, and build a life together, raising a family and growing old together.
goddamnit anon
>>
>>38976215
>c put on the same level a.virgin and someone whio
uhn? is everything alright, anon?
>>
>>38976171
>I want to raise a family
why?
>>
>>38975253

This. Most robots are underage or just few years in their 20s and think life is over for then when instead they could do something to improve it. Like going to gym, dressing nice, smelling nice, doing something interesting, painting, drawing, writing, taking pictures, playing instrument, creating value around then instead of self pitying.

1) get a job
2) get your own place to live
3) do stuff.

Go from there.
>>
>>38976264
so you really thibnk that a "at least someone liked my body for once" and a"no girl actually wants to even look at me" are on the same fucking level??? ok maybe you are not satisfied with what you got, and i can undesrtsand it, but you are still on a way better position compared to the classical.robot, and not recognising will only get you disrespect on this board
>>
>>38976351
my phone screen is broken and some part of the screen are fucked up, so i cant write properly some letters
>>
>>38976389
OP here. While 1 and 2 were relatively easy to get (given an average amount of effort), 3 is impossible to me. I don't have "stuff to do" not because I'm lazy, but because I miss interest/motivation. Nothing is interesting to me, and if something manages to be interesting, it stops being so after a very short amount of time.
>>
>>38975253
I'm 27 and never had sex. Kill yourself normalfag.
>>
>>38976389
>1) get a job
>2) get your own place to live
>3) do stuff.

1) X
2) X
3) X

Still unable to properly talk to people and form relationships, and mostly avoid situations where thats a possibility anyway.

Nearly 27 now and the years are only getting faster.. the ride truly never ends.
>>
>>38976436
I haven't had sex either, I'm a fat neet with no friends, job, and don't leave the house. I'm just saying people bitch about who is "allowed to complain" on this site, as if their problems are the worst ever, and yet most posters claim to be 18-20 years old.
>>
>>38976367
Because Jews have not tricked me.
>>
>>38976390
How old are you? I had my first sex at 23 and before that I had the same outlook as you are now. I'm telling you it doesn't change shit.
>>
>>38976480
Not a valid answer. Care to argument on your life choices seriously? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1501705776153.gif (173KB, 324x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501705776153.gif
173KB, 324x412px
>>38975100
>I'm 37yo, haven't had sex since I was 21,
>I am a robot
>Had sex
>Robot
Sorry anon, not meant to disrespect but you are not a robot.
You are either a failed normie or a cyborg, but certainly not a robot. Being a robot means being unwanted and rejected your whole life, few /r9k/ members are robots.
>>
>>38976496
>Being a robot means being unwanted and rejected your whole life
not true at all... robotry is a state of mind, not a scenario
>>
>>38975786
This

Stupid failed normalfags think they can be robots for some reason.
>>
>>38976517
>I am a normie with gf and friends but i am a robot
>Cause robot is state of mind
Whatever, i won't argue with you. Normies took this board long ago and twisted the words' original meaning.
>>
>>38976489
i am actually 23 ironically.but my story will not have a slightly happy ending like yours.and i want you to read what i wrote to op before.i'm telling you a lot of guys change a lot after hagving sex.i know it because i saw it, and i also know that i would be one of them, cuz the thing is eating me alive.and don't tell me "buy a hooker" because if i think about it, i get extremely mad because i hage to pay for something that everyone get for free.the sole idea mekes me want me go full elliot rodger, so its out of question.plus i'm not fat, i dress decent and i'm medium height for a guy in my country.what could be done i alredy did but still nothin in sight all this years.they don't even look at me.i can make friends a easily, even females sometimes, but if you are not chad even being social can't help you nowdays.the only thing that can save me is luck, but i never had that my entire life
>>
>>38976653
Your cellphone punctuation and the fact that you don't use any capital letters make your posts really annoying to read.
>>
>>38976573
I don't have friends, nor a girlfriend.
Haven't had a gf in 18 years.
Haven't had sexo r an ysexual contact with a girl in 16.
Haven't had any real hobbies in 12 years.
Spend literally any hour of my week wither sleeping, at work or at home getting bored by everything I try to do to pass the time.
Yes man, I am a robot.
>>
>>38976492
There's a multitude of reasons.
The biological drive to reproduce obviously plays a part.
It would give me purpose, something to work for.
People who have done it tell me it's very rewarding.
I want to be able to give my parents grandchildren.
I think creating a new life with a person you love is probably the most meaningful thing you could do with them.
It'd be nice to know my family would carry on after I die.
There's a bunch of reasons.
>>
>>38976697
i don't use capital letters because of the same broken-screen problem.i'll try to change this hell-phone this cristhmas, now i can't spend a lot of money
>>
File: IMG_2135.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2135.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>38975100
>haven't had sex since

stopped reading there norman
>>
>>38976727
>The biological drive to reproduce obviously plays a part.
you don't need "a family" for that.
>It would give me purpose, something to work for.
can't you just "work for" other people without caging yourself into a family?
>People who have done it tell me it's very rewarding.
I can bring on the table an equal number of people who say marrying and having a kid was their worse mistake
>I want to be able to give my parents grandchildren.
Why?
>I think creating a new life with a person you love is probably the most meaningful thing you could do with them.
That's an opinion, I disagree but I won't argue on that.
>It'd be nice to know my family would carry on after I die.
Why?
>There's a bunch of reasons.
And each and every one of them is stupid or just led by some social obligation society pressures you to feel.
>>
>>38976729
I just bought a new tablet and a new Canon camera off Amazon. Tomorrow I'll get both of them. Don't really need any of them but, hey, at least I'm not poor!
>>
>>38976868
>can't you just "work for" other people without caging yourself into a family?
Yes, but obviously providing for your own family is different to working for others.
And I don't think I'd be being "caged", there's little I want to do that a family would prevent me from doing, and I'd be happy to sacrifice the couple of things that do conflict.
>I can bring on the table an equal number of people who say marrying and having a kid was their worse mistake
I've spoken to people like that too. In my experience, my beliefs, values, and aspirations align far better with the people who found it rewarding than with the people who regret it.
>Why?
Because I know they would like to see the children they raised have their own children.
People have felt this way for millennia.
>And each and every one of them is stupid or just led by some social obligation society pressures you to feel.
*tips nihilism* m'goy

What is your reason for being so insistent that having a family is a negative thing?
Is it sour grapes?
>>
>>38976215
what the fuck are you having a stroke mate
>>
>>38977046
>other people's experience, other people's beliefs, other people's values, and other people's aspirations I pretend they're mine
FTFY

>People have felt this way for millennia.
For millennia, people have felt thunders were produced by gods being angry at humans for not killing virgins. Were they right?

>Is it sour grapes?
oh, sorry, didn't realize you were a fatty until now. Lol. LOL!
>>
>>38977106
Seriously, answer this one:
>What is your reason for being so insistent that having a family is a negative thing?
>>
>>38977092
my cellphone screen is broken, alredy said it
>>
>>38975100
I just accept it. If I even wanted to fuck I'd have to fuck a fat chick but what gets me is that if I opened up and told people that I didn't want to do that then they'd look at me like I'm some fucking prick while chad goes around boinking stacies exclusively. fuck it all man.

what gets me though. is the meme that "you only live once better live it up bud", but what they don't ever tell you is that not every dog has his day. I guess expressions like these are for normies anyway. how could these people go on facebook and flaunt around like they're individuals when they're soulless beings who get whatever they want whenever they want.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.