[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything worse than a minimum wagecuck who isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: security-991908.png (87KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
security-991908.png
87KB, 500x377px
Is there anything worse than a minimum wagecuck who isn't a overnight shift security officer?

while you bust your ass serving neets Mctendies I am sitting on my ass playing vidya and watching movies all night

>mfw minimum pay wagecucks stand on their feet for 6hours a day $11/hr
>mfw when I get paid $17/hr to do nothing

pros of overnight shift security guard

>no interaction with normies (theyre all asleep)
>no traffic (all the normies are asleep)
>little to no supervision
>can bring gaming laptop to work and play vidya

honestly why have you not applied yet?
>>
Where do you work? What experience do i need?
>>
File: d49.jpg (65KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
d49.jpg
65KB, 437x437px
>>38973762
I'm the security supervisor at a quiet site. I'm just sitting here shitposting on my phone, watching Metroid Randomizer races on YouTube.

It's quite comfy.
>>
>>38973977
I work Overnight Security at a residential/hotel, so I get free gourmet dinners, there is also a gym and pool I use while on shift, although I spend most of my time just shit posting and watching movies like I'm doing right now (I'm at work right now btw)

>What experience do i need?
none really, security is a low skill entry job, if your really interested I wrote an essay on how to score a comfy security job on https://wizchan.org/wiz/res/119713.html
scroll down to the long as fuck post
>>
>>38974075
Do you ever fap on the job?
>>
>>38974119
that is half the job mate
>>
>>38974119
I'm an office cuck and I fap nearly every day
>>
>>38974131
Where do I sign up? Sounds like what I do all night anyways.
>>
but what happens if someone actually intrudes, anon?
>>
>>38974235
Call the popo to take care of it then hide under the desk.
>>
>>38974241
that sounds spoopy but I think I might be able to handle it
thanks for the recommendation anon
>>
How exactly are you supposed to sleep during the day? Normies are constantly making noise with their lawnmowers and shitty music and barking dogs.
>>
>>38974284
drink yourself to sleep so you sleep lick a rock
>>
>>38974292
I normally start drinking close to the end of my shift ( Its fine since I take the metro) so when I get home I just pass out
>>
I know an immigrant who did this for like ten years when he first moved here because he couldn't find work anywhere else.

Sounds like a comfy life, but he had a family at home so it probably wasn't ideal for him.
>>
File: 1498350806751.jpg (44KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498350806751.jpg
44KB, 393x375px
I kind of miss working security because I could at least wander the site if I was bored.
Now I'm night time IT support. 40k/year and I basically just watch movies and read.
>no traffic
>no bosses
>office doesn't stink like ass and cheap scents
>weekends off
>no endless flow of calls (no sense of accomplishment when it's like that)
>beer at 8am
fuck the dayshift I'm never going back
>>
>>38974339

Please God tell me more about this.

That sounds like one of the comfiest lifestyles I can personally imagine.
>>
>>38974345
like I said I do low-level IT support in a call center
>schedule rotates every month
>allowed to switch with other people
>4 nights on, 3 off; 10.5hr shift
>sleep through most of the day
>weekends off
>4 other people in the building
It took a few days to get used to but it's honestly changing my life. Security is like that too depending on your area (empty office buildings are lax jobs too). Turnover is usually high and they might need people to work at night
>>
>>38974284
>he doesn't live in a comfy rural area with no neighbours
NORMIE GET OUT!
>>
>>38974284

You should be exhausted by the time you get home. I work /nightshift/ as well, but am constantly on my feet walking around cleaning floors and pushing buffers around. I stay up into the afternoon then sleep until my shift starts.

A few things-

Get blackout curtains for your room/house/whatever you live in to keep it dark.

Take a few shots of high proof(150 or more) alcohol when you get home, or alternatively, ask your doctor to prescribe you something to help you sleep since you have trouble with the nightshift, they'll probably understand and give you something for it. If they don't, grab some OTC sleeping pills, even generics will do the job and pop a couple. Also alternatively, just stay up until the afternoon like I do, the extra 6-8 hours of being awake after your shift should make you tired/sleepy even though it's the middle of the day.

If you can, get a couple opiate painkillers into you for the shift, no more than 20mg of norco or vicodin at a time, so you can stay alert but be ready to sack out as soon as you get home. though why you'd want to sleep as soon as you get home I'll never know, being awake in the afternoon for hours and hours BEFORE your shift is fucking hellish.
>>
>>38973762
Good goy, use your precious life to guard shekelsteins things for a bump above minimum wage.
>>
File: IMG_2542.jpg (108KB, 480x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.jpg
108KB, 480x783px
I got you beat op. Im a machinist and get paid more than double minimum wage to press a few buttons and watch a big titanium part spin around all night. More of my time is spent on 4chan than actually working.
>>
>>38973762
Have anyone ever tried to break into your shift, like actual robbers?

Do you think you would flip your shit and panic?
>>
>tfw no delivery driver job so I can tackle the twisty local mountain roads at high speed and die in the process
>>
How are you supposed to have a social life working nights.

Does some comfy though
>>
>>38975596
>How are you supposed to have a social life working nights.

>implying any of us have social lives
>>
>>38975619
I like you, you are nice and cool
>>
>>38973762
Anyone here an armored car guard? I have an interview coming up and wondering how /comfy/ it is.
>>
Britbong here-- security seems completely different here. Shame, because it's something I'd like to do.
You need 1/2 licenses, pay it worse off, seem more strict, muh experience, etc.
Doesn't sound like something you can just walk in on.
>>
File: IMG_20161112_150712.jpg (19KB, 238x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_150712.jpg
19KB, 238x292px
>work at MC Donald's
>I work night shift in a local quiet one, in the middle of a small retail park.
>mostly do drive through.
>do a bit of cleaning and I find it kinda comfy
>everyone else chill
>when it gets quiet we sometimes sneak out with someone holding guard
>be last Tuesday night
>me and one bro and two girls, both ok I guess
>My time to hold guard
>take a massive shit in the girls toilet
>smear my penis over the counters
>cum in a random cup
>finger my ass a bit over the girls coats

Hehe
>>
>>38974284
The occasional spook is the spice that makes life interested friend.
>>
>>38973762
That fucks up your sleeping though and will probably lead to health problems in the long run.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.