[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>16 year old girl at work has a crush on me What the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>16 year old girl at work has a crush on me

What the FUCK do I do

25 btw
>>
Fuck her. orig.
>>
well, unless you're Canadian or German or something with an age of consent as 16, best of luck anon you pedophile ;)
>>
>>38973604
16 is legal in my state. The age gap is just massive
>>
>>38973721
then fuck her brains out, who cares what others think as long as it is a serious and mostly non-predatory relationship
>>
>>38973558
If it was me I'd wait till she turned 17 cause that's the age of consent in Texas
>>
>>38973721
>>38973848
This. Lifes too short. Get some, bro
>>
>>38973558
Unless you're her boss it's not illegal. Just kinda creepy.
>>
>jailbait looks at you and smiles
>nervously turn away, start sweating and distance myself as soon as possible

I'm a 28 year old man

What do normies do in this situation? Return the smile? Talk to her? I just feel a deep seated dread in my soul instead.
>>
>>38973558
If it's legal what the fuck do you care? I'm sure you're just as much a fucking child as her anyway
>>
>>38973891
They smile back and don't pursue, pussy boi
>>
File: 1482481406481.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482481406481.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
GIVE HER TO MEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEEEEE
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38973721
>age gap
Top kek, that is some feminist bullshit right there.
Quit being a bitch a fuck her.
>>
>>38973721
Congrats anon you're in!
>>
>>38973558
seed her fertile teen womb
>>
>>38973558
Get 'er fucked anon.
>>
>>38973558
Got in almost same situation, she was 16, me 26.

+15 is legal here where I live.
Didn't fucked her tho, just let her suck me off and swallow few times.
>>
>>38973721

She has a crush on you BECAUSE of that age gap. Use it anon. Use it to crush her pussy and mouth and probably her ass too. Just do it. Just do all of it. Crush every hole in her body. Just try not to crush her body too, you fatty fat fuckstick fuckface cunt fatfuck.
>>
There are usually conditions like in Texas you can't be over 21 to have sex with a 17 year old

So check your AOC law carefully
>>
>>38973558
stay the fuck away desu man no matter how good it looks it's really unlikely shit will end well
I thought I was mature as hell at 16 but dating older guys just fucked me up because I was still in a highschool mindset and couldn't handle a relationship with someone that wasn't around that type of drama
>>
File: 1498419685177.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498419685177.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>38973558
I have three 13 year old girls completely in love with me. I'm 19 and the age of consent is 15.
I'm craving physical affection and heavily considering inviting one to my flat to watch a movie or something. I just need a hug and cuddling really bad.
>>
>>38975022
Most likely you got messed up because the older guys dating you aren't exactly role models.
>Just like OP
>>
>>38975029
Don't risk it.
You may feel the need to go further.
They might get scared and call police.
parents might find out and freak.

Just hold in feelings until you find 15yo+ to cuddle while watching movie.

>t. too scared of law to be intimate
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.