[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're all trapped in prisons of our own making with no way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0811.png (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.png
1MB, 785x757px
We're all trapped in prisons of our own making with no way out because we don't even know what prison we've built for ourselves. For some reason I have a hard time living with knowing that there's probably something deeply wrong with me that I can't change because I just can't see it, for whatever reason. My head is so utterly fucked right now, I feel so awake and alive for some reason. Reality is just crashing down on top of me, how much of a failure I am, every big mistake I've ever made, simple childhood memories of snow and my oneitis from Year 5. Why can't I stop remembering? Why can't I stop thinking? I just want to forget and dull the pain and not realize all of this shit about myself and my life.
>>
I wish I had an answer OP. I really do. But I'm probably the most clueless robot there is.
>>
>>38972851
It's ok anon. It's probably because I don't do drugs or alcohol to dull the pain.
>>
In perfect isolation, here inside my wall
>>
>>38972835
I feel you anon. I never asked to be born into this shithole of a world, as a member of this shit species.
>>
>>38972835
>there's probably something deeply wrong with me that I can't change because I just can't see it,

This hurts
>>
>>38973023
Humanity is a curse, to be aware and have higher thinking is a curse. I wish life was simpler.
>>
>>38972835
Speaking from personal experience, try thinking through your belief system thoroughly. Although I doubt we have the same problems you can also try carefully combing through your emotions and past memories. You might find yourself acting in seemingly irrational ways that aren't aligned with the reality of a situation or the memories that you have of past ones. A psychologist can help you break down any unusual or dangerous beliefs. Where they fail they can at least try to point you in the right direction.

Speaking entirely from personal experience, though I've always been the kind of person to obsess about problems until I solved them.
>>
File: IMG_2157.jpg (64KB, 446x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.jpg
64KB, 446x578px
>>38972835
A prison implies a sentence that can be arried out and eventually get out. I am more like in a maze. Just when I see the exit another endless corridor appears infront. Wandering aimlessly
>>
File: Cyborg.png (883KB, 580x799px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg.png
883KB, 580x799px
The trap is one we make for ourselves. It is harder to change for the better than it is to embrace the habits of least resistance. The key to change is within us. All that's left is to act. The very knowledge of this is what torments us.
>>
Am I really depressed or am I just deluding myself? Are any of my thoughts truly objective? Have I ever made a rational decision? Do people really think I'm a disgusting creep or do I just block all positive interaction and focus on negatives?
Help
>>
File: images (42).jpg (11KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (42).jpg
11KB, 183x275px
Watch Pink floyd the wall if you haven't all ready its one of the most bonkers films i have ever seen espicaly when your tripping on acid.
But after watching it a second time, it really spoke down to me about my situation in regards to social isolation and bataling with deppresion and is a must watch for any robots going through turbulent times when they just feel like giving up, as it has some great corrlations and lessons which very much applied to me and in a way that made me understand my problems better.

And not to mention it has the greatest movie soundtrack of all time.

https://fmovies.is/film/pink-floyd-the-wall.zwl2/ovmqm4
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.